Author Topic: Ruckman Needed / Cam Wood and Orren Stephenson training with Richmond  (Read 23588 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Ruckman Needed / Cam Wood and Orren Stephenson training with Richmond
« Reply #285 on: December 11, 2012, 11:59:03 AM »
Still think we are really one more very good ruck option away from becoming a dominant side, jut one more.....think we could of gone harder in the trade/free agency period..
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #286 on: December 11, 2012, 12:34:56 PM »
Still think we are really one more very good ruck option away from becoming a dominant side, jut one more.....think we could of gone harder in the trade/free agency period..

I think the problem was there just wasn't anything out there! I'm not to upset with our ruck stocks but we will probally need to recruit another young developer next season to keep the ball rolling.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #287 on: December 11, 2012, 12:36:40 PM »

I think the problem was there just wasn't anything out there! I'm not to upset with our ruck stocks but we will probally need to recruit another young developer next season to keep the ball rolling.

I think next year we need to get an experienced 23-24 year old if there is one around.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #288 on: December 11, 2012, 12:41:13 PM »

I think next year we need to get an experienced 23-24 year old if there is one around.

yeah, nah.......its a catch 22, will really depend on how Vickery and Elton go this year, the only thing I think we really lack is a developing pure  ruckman, we have a plethora of developing mobil ruckman that can play forward and back but nothing in the mold of a good big bodied pure ruckman. Maybe there will be no place in the game for this style of player in 5 years time who knows.....

gerkin greg

« Reply #289 on: December 11, 2012, 12:42:12 PM »
coach knows, he's a ruck guru

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #290 on: December 11, 2012, 03:45:20 PM »
coach knows, he's a ruck guru

We have two very good ruckman. The other one is there for all to see when he does his ruck work