Author Topic: Richmond's biggest whipping boy  (Read 5457 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Richmond's biggest whipping boy
« on: October 20, 2012, 01:30:24 AM »
I think the top 2 in 2012 were Angus Graham & Dan Jackson closely followed by Posty. I reckon I've got the top 4 listed here, so who will be number one in 13'? Guthrie the turtle is gawn so who will be the newbie to replace him?I reckon Posty could bag 6 big ones in round 1 only for WillyP & Smokey to come on here and bag him for not quite going hard enough.  ;D  Will still cop poo regardless of form that poor bloke.  :shh That is partly MT's fault for talking him up so much.
Can't rule out veteran whipping boys in McG & Jacko, especially "Hackson" as some like to call him. Edwards is a good player but it won't take much for us to turn on him.

Who are you looking forward to hanging poo on next year? Isn't this what supporting a club is all about?

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond's biggest whipping boy
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 01:38:06 AM »
Delusional if you think it's only partly MT's fault.  ;D

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 01:41:44 AM »
I normally only bag Post so that it annoys MT. Do you mean it's all his fault or you don't rate Posty? Jury is out on him for me but he played some very solid games as a defender towards the end of the season only to get murdered on here. If he was a closet gay he might get a bit more respect for his decent games :lol

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 01:48:27 AM »
I normally only bag Post so that it annoys MT. Do you mean it's all his fault or you don't rate Posty? Jury is out on him for me but he played some very solid games as a defender towards the end of the season only to get murdered on here. If he was a closet gay he might get a bit more respect for his decent games :lol

I mean it's all his fault. I never bagged Post until he started draining it.  ;D

Post should get another year unless traded. He's worth keeping over some others left on the list.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 01:50:21 AM »

I mean it's all his fault. I never bagged Post until he started draining it.  ;D

Post should get another year unless traded. He's worth keeping over some others left on the list.

Yes it is very hard to be on a bandwagon with the mad one. Is he still red carded from Big Footy? Might make an appearance here if we're lucky!

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 01:51:02 AM »

Yes it is very hard to be on a bandwagon with the mad one. Is he still red carded from Big Footy? Might make an appearance here if we're lucky!

Made a new account I believe.  ;D

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 01:54:03 AM »

Made a new account I believe.  ;D

LMAO. That will get him a perma ban wont it? Was the original red card a perma one? Unreal. He truly is madtiger. 8)

Have I forgotten a whipping boy? I feel like I have.

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 06:17:48 AM »
I feel like Post's weaknesses won't be overcome.  He's too slow in the head, too slow in the legs, can't fire off a quick handpass, and lacks intensity.  I'd want to see him as an option up forward, not down back.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2012, 07:04:11 AM »
I feel like Post's weaknesses won't be overcome.  He's too slow in the head, too slow in the legs, can't fire off a quick handpass, and lacks intensity.  I'd want to see him as an option up forward, not down back.

Same here. I liked post, thought he had a lot of upside and that he was being dealt a rough hand on the board here at times, but towards the end of the season i saw a few things that screamed at me that said "not enough desire" I just dont think he's got the make up to go all in for lack of a better term. The boy needs to find some passion. Potential with an unwilling mind.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2012, 07:16:50 AM »
Yep, Edwards had better be on the money next year for mine!!!!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 12:22:43 PM by one-eyed »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2012, 07:46:31 AM »
Jacko for mine due to him consistently getting a game (unless when he is suspended).

Post and McGuane shouldn't get many games so bagging will be minimal.

And you can never get a bagging in on Shed because WAT has usually spewed on the forum in a couple hundred posts before you get a chance.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2012, 08:00:05 AM »
Jacko for mine due to him consistently getting a game (unless when he is suspended).

And you can never get a bagging in on Shed because WAT has usually spewed on the forum in a couple hundred posts before you get a chance.

Thats why it's called a forum.... :whistle

It's ok, you will have your opportunity..  :wallywink
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2012, 08:21:31 AM »
If he was a closet gay he might get a bit more respect for his decent games :lol

Not that there's anything wrong with that.   ;D

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2012, 08:24:24 AM »

Same here. I liked post, thought he had a lot of upside and that he was being dealt a rough hand on the board here at times, but towards the end of the season i saw a few things that screamed at me that said "not enough desire" I just dont think he's got the make up to go all in for lack of a better term. The boy needs to find some passion. Potential with an unwilling mind.

Said it all for me RRJ.  I just jumped off the bandwagon a bit earlier than you I think and once I jumped I turned on him.  Nothing frustrates the crap out of me more than seeing someone waste talent and opportunity at the top level by sheer lack of heart or appetite for the contest.   ;D

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2012, 08:25:01 AM »

Thats why it's called a forum.... :whistle

It's ok, you will have your opportunity..  :wallywink

:lol