Author Topic: Aaron Edwards a Tiger [official]  (Read 81388 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Aaron Edwards a Tiger [official]
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2012, 08:18:44 AM »
What's going on, didn't really think a player like Edwards would be on our radar, maybe we can use him as the bloody ruckman we need..l :banghead

I just hope they know what they are doing

1 injury to Maric and our season is shot. Derikx is an unknown and Browne if rookied is not a footballer

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2012, 08:27:47 AM »
What's going on, didn't really think a player like Edwards would be on our radar, maybe we can use him as the bloody ruckman we need..l :banghead

1 injury to Maric and our season is shot. Derikx is an unknown and Browne if rookied is not a footballer

Dead right, they must think we are covered in the ruck department......how, I have no idea.  :-\
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

gerkin greg

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2012, 08:40:52 AM »
 :chuck

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2012, 08:42:35 AM »

Dead right, they must think we are covered in the ruck department......how, I have no idea.  :-\
\

I wouldnt stress about it yet! It's not as if the list is final after tomorrow's deadline ;) there are plenty of ruckman that will be available in both the ND ans Rookie drafts, I would be gob smacked if we didn't pick up a mature age ruckman and a kid in either of these drafts. 

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 09:27:40 AM by Tiger-From-Tas »

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2012, 08:53:38 AM »
Really like this move.
Will be a substantial (& cheap) upgrade on some other mooted 3rd forward options like McGuane, Post and O'Hanlon.
Worth the punt IMO.

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2012, 09:19:15 AM »
 :chuck
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2012, 09:23:40 AM »

I wouldnt stress about it yet! It's not as if the list is final after tomorrow's deadline ;) there are plenty of ruckman that will be available in both the ND ans Rookie drafts, I would be gob smacked if we didn't pick up a mature age ruckman and a kid in either of these drafts. 

I hope so TFT, I will be dismayed if we don't get one....

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

dwaino

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2012, 10:06:39 AM »
Going out on a limb here, but reckon the club are aware of our slim ruck stocks.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2012, 10:10:32 AM »
Going out on a limb here, but reckon the club are aware of our slim ruck stocks.

Yeah that's been mentioned before, but they don't seem to be getting involved with anyone...or they have their eye on someone and they are waiting for a last minute deal....or the draft.

"Rucks:

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2012, 10:14:58 AM »
Here we have a Maori who likes to drink and party and has tribal tattoos.

Can see him becoming close mates with Dustin. Pass
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2012, 10:17:27 AM »

Yeah that's been mentioned before, but they don't seem to be getting involved with anyone...or they have their eye on someone and they are waiting for a last minute deal....or the draft.

To be perfectly honest I don't think there is anyone who would fit the bill that we wouldn't pay overs for? We must have our eye on someone in the Draft ;)

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2012, 10:30:04 AM »
Would be happy to pick Edwards up cheap. He has talent and would be good insurance. North have far better tall forward options than us, depth wise, at least. He is fourth in line there. Will be second/third here. This is 'Sydney style' trading. For reals.
As long as we pay stuff all for him.  :thumbsup

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2012, 10:32:12 AM »
Would be happy to pick Edwards up cheap. He has talent and would be good insurance. North have far better tall forward options than us, depth wise, at least. He is fourth in line there. Will be second/third here. This is 'Sydney style' trading. For reals.

Yeah Sydney style trading and then he retires.

He's an old goat.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2012, 10:37:05 AM »

He's an old goat.

couple of years as insurance. No problem with me. He's very similar to Morts in a number of ways. Talented, but inconsistent and a touch lazy. No one is hanging poot on Sydney for taking Morts now.
Edwards actually played pretty well in the games he played this year, I reckon. Probably would have played more games in team with less KPF depth.
As i said, as long as we play stuff all for him then I reckon in its a pretty smart trade.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2012, 10:38:03 AM »

He's an old goat.

couple of years as insurance. No problem with me. He's very similar to Morts in a number of ways. Talented, but inconsistent and a touch lazy. No one is hanging poot on Sydney for taking Morts now.
Edwards actually played pretty well in the games he played this year, I reckon. Probably would have played more games in team with less KPF depth.
As i said, as long as we play stuff all for him then I reckon in its a pretty smart trade.

Morts is poo