Author Topic: Richmond vs Carlton - round 1, 2013  (Read 149205 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Richmond vs Carlton - round 1, 2013
« Reply #585 on: March 29, 2013, 02:29:06 PM »
Finally beat the cheats, 'twas a good night :gotigers

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #586 on: March 29, 2013, 02:39:03 PM »
I just want to say that its bloody peeweak that the scum cheersquad was allowed down our beloved punt rd end.
Benny must do something about this issue.
We've practically funded the MCG redevelopment since our move there and they treat us like this.
It's time we flexed our muscle and told the AFL, the MCC and all other clubs that its our end and you can pee off down to the city end home game or not! 

Bloody discrace I had to put up with their poo last night. Get the stuff off our ground!

I was right next to them in M5 and they were really quiet last night. Forgot they were there actually  :lol

Probably coz they were outnumbered 20 to 1 in the surrounding bays. They fear us. We were back to our arrogant best last night. stuff yes. Get around us.  :clapping

Yes tigs that is what I loved. Was in their faces all night and boy they hated it. They fumed and said nothing. There is a real fear of us.

Loved telling them how their coach will be getting a pension along with half a dozen of their "better flogs" and they will be wallowing in the depths of what might be.

Cotchin= Brownlow and flag
Judd= football mercenary

Even after the game, hamming it up and telling them how good it is to beat them.
I could see the fear and the pain in their eyes and the acceptance of failure in their body language and the fact they were silent.

Eternal failure and misery to that footy club.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #587 on: March 29, 2013, 03:01:13 PM »
The replay is being shown on Fox now (started at 2pm).

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #588 on: March 29, 2013, 04:28:41 PM »
I just want to say that its bloody peeweak that the scum cheersquad was allowed down our beloved punt rd end.
Benny must do something about this issue.
We've practically funded the MCG redevelopment since our move there and they treat us like this.
It's time we flexed our muscle and told the AFL, the MCC and all other clubs that its our end and you can pee off down to the city end home game or not! 

Bloody discrace I had to put up with their poo last night. Get the stuff off our ground!

I was right next to them in M5 and they were really quiet last night. Forgot they were there actually  :lol

Probably coz they were outnumbered 20 to 1 in the surrounding bays. They fear us. We were back to our arrogant best last night. stuff yes. Get around us.  :clapping

Yes tigs that is what I loved. Was in their faces all night and boy they hated it. They fumed and said nothing. There is a real fear of us.

Loved telling them how their coach will be getting a pension along with half a dozen of their "better flogs" and they will be wallowing in the depths of what might be.

Cotchin= Brownlow and flag
Judd= football mercenary

Even after the game, hamming it up and telling them how good it is to beat them.
I could see the fear and the pain in their eyes and the acceptance of failure in their body language and the fact they were silent.

Eternal failure and misery to that footy club.
You're a jerk but a knowledgeable jerk.  :clapping ;D

The looks I was getting as I was jumping and fist pumping was like I'd killed their favourite pet.  :lol

Guy next to me was one of those Carlton supporters who never goes to the footy and probably decided he'd go to see an easy win. Didn't even know there was video reviews in AFL.  :lol :rollin

I thought I leapt out of my seat when the siren went, shoulda seen this bloke. Was the only one spared abuse because I didn't see him leave. Batman style.  :lol

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #589 on: March 29, 2013, 06:42:48 PM »
Inexcusable that we didn't win by 10 goals

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #590 on: March 29, 2013, 06:55:55 PM »
Bring on the boys from Franga next week.

*Seaford

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #591 on: March 29, 2013, 08:18:54 PM »

I'll take any win against the cheats.  :thumbsup
The club that keeps giving.

Rampstar

« Reply #592 on: March 29, 2013, 08:21:08 PM »
must win next week to get the momentum really up and running. if we can get to 2-0 then I can see us rolling through this season and well into the finals.

dwaino

« Reply #593 on: March 29, 2013, 08:48:35 PM »
What sucks is that we'll probably win by the lowest margin this round and won't even end the round in the 8  :banghead

TigerTimeII

« Reply #594 on: March 29, 2013, 08:56:10 PM »
What sucks is that we'll probably win by the lowest margin this round and won't even end the round in the 8  :banghead

didnt  realise finals started next week

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #595 on: March 29, 2013, 10:24:18 PM »
Agree with Ramps (after watching the replay and Owl).
Some great posts on the game, the reality is that we won the game and overcame a huge obstacle in our development.
Round 1 2009 was the worst day I have had at the football and I reckon that list of shockers from our club has plenty of competition to get to the top of it.
Just reading Nathan Browns comments the other day made me realise it was a similar impact to that playing group.
I know all the horse poo clubs say about creating their own history but last night was a massive, massive step forward for the club, the coaches and the playing list.
The only watch out is this idea that Hardwick and the coaching panel struggle to change course with our game plan when the opposition all of a sudden gets on a roll.
Anyways, who cares? We got the choccys
We are a classic middle of the road list jostling for position in the top half of the 8.
One down with one to come this Friday night.
The marketers might have it right, the tiger might actually be stirring this time.

As for Carlton?

Hmmmm, Denis Pagan just be getting a little twitchy watching Micky at his press conference last night.
He knows too well that coaches that continue for an extra stint end up losing their aura pretty quickly in this competition.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #596 on: March 29, 2013, 10:28:58 PM »

didnt  realise finals started next week

Think he was referring to the fact that will most likely be ninth after this rd and I'm sure some of the media will find that amusing
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #597 on: March 29, 2013, 11:34:17 PM »
After the win Thursday night, the TAB have us coming in from $26 into $21 to win the flag. Centrebet have us equal 6th favourite at $15 with Carl, Ess and Adel.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #598 on: March 30, 2013, 10:21:29 AM »

Loves the $$$$$$ does our Mickey

And the limelight.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #599 on: March 30, 2013, 10:24:47 AM »

Yes, but we won mate!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"