Author Topic: Cotchin wants to keep no.9 (Will likely be named captain by end of the week)  (Read 4604 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Why isn't this being looked at for what it is? Just a bloke who doesn't want to change number. Cambo and others were happy too. Thought it was an option to go into #17 anyway? It's been suggested elsewhere that Cotchin isn't worthy of being captain if he doesn't switch. What a joke. The club would be sitting in the bottom 5 without Chimp

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
It's been suggested elsewhere that Cotchin isn't worthy of being captain if he doesn't switch.

WTF? serious? What institution do these mental cases situated haunt?

same people who think jackson is captain material?  :whistle
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
I have one of Paul Brodericks jumpers, signed by the whole team. Anyone recall his number??
If Cotch wants to wear number 9 then 'nuff said.
What are we becoming? we are telling players what number they have to wear and other players who they can and can't see or talk to. FM!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 09:19:26 AM by MintOnLamb »

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
I have one of Paul Brodericks jumpers, signed by the whole team. Anyone recall his number??
If Cotch wants to wear number 9 then 'nuff said.
What are we becoming? we are telling players what number they have to wear and other players who they can and can't see or talk to. FM!!!!!
Brodders was 17! Got it from Rioli. Anybody who didn't know his number was because he always had poo all over it from being deep in the mix at every stoppage.  :thumbsup

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
It's been suggested elsewhere that Cotchin isn't worthy of being captain if he doesn't switch.

I used haunt that mental institution until I was kicked out for being sane. One of the blokes in question is Dan Jackson's player sponsor so it's understandable. Sponsoring him means you have some serious mental problems. I think some people bagging Cotch are mainly doing it because they're not a supporter of him being captain, they would prefer someone else ;D Those people are stuffwits

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Can I say that I appreciate both sides of the argument

And that have changed my view on this a number of times in the last couple of days

That's all  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil

I used haunt that mental institution until I was kicked out for being sane. One of the blokes in question is Dan Jackson's player sponsor so it's understandable. Sponsoring him means you have some serious mental problems. I think some people bagging Cotch are mainly doing it because they're not a supporter of him being captain, they would prefer someone else ;D Those people are stuffwits

I was a patient at Larundel
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
go to the members for a vote. :thumbsup

after the truckload of money we have
sunk into the joint lets have a say.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
I tend to agree with the article that has quotes. I mean without them they can twist what has been said (can still with quotes but less of an extent). And since theres quotes of him saying he wants/will wear 17, I believe that.

gerkin greg

:ROTFL

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Caro said the idea was created under the Clinton Casey admininstration and anything that admin came up with you'd scrap lol.

Ditto :yep

:clapping:

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Richmond Tigers Cotchin Captain's Guernsey

Celebrate the anouncement of Trent Cotchin being named Richmond's 40th captain!

Pre-order your very own Trent Cotchin Captain's guernsey.

This magnificent official and authentic KooGa premium home guernsey contains Trent's signature and captaincy status sublimated into the Sash, as well as his number 9, fully sublimated on the reverse.

This is a must have for any Tigers and Cotchin fan. Get in quick though, as stock is limited!

Stock is due to arrive in time for Christmas delivery.

https://shopdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Product&ProductID=30374&OrgID=1751

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
Never have I been more glad that he kept wearing #9.   Isn't worthy of running around with #17 on his back.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Never have I been more glad that he kept wearing #9.   Isn't worthy of running around with #17 on his back.
:clapping
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH