Author Topic: Americans and their guns  (Read 34142 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Americans and their guns
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2015, 03:38:13 PM »
Yes, his thoughts had nothing to do with it - the gun just had a mind of it's own....
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2015, 04:19:56 PM »
So many guns but it's strictly a 'people problem' lol

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #152 on: December 04, 2015, 09:24:01 AM »
interestingly that doesn't show deaths frompolice shootings.

nor does it explain why some countries have not too dissimilar levels of gun ownership as the united states but no where near the comparatively rate of shootings. Maybe guns from some non english speaking countries are not bad guns?.

But it seems that key to preventing terrorist attacks is to have gun control?

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #153 on: December 04, 2015, 09:27:13 AM »
If we are talking about the united states, it's interesting to note that the states with stronger gun control generally have a lower rate of gun deaths than those with relaxed gun controls. There certainly is correlation.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/10/02/gun_control_by_state_tougher_laws_mean_fewer_deaths.html
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #154 on: December 04, 2015, 09:56:54 AM »
German police officers fired a total of 85 bullets in 2011, 49 of which were warning shots, the German publication Der Spiegel reported. Officers fired 36 times at people, killing six and injuring 15. This is a slight decline from 2010, when seven people were killed and 17 injured. Ninety-six shots were fired in 2010.

Meanwhile, in the United States, The Atlantic reported that in April, 84 shots were fired at one murder suspect in Harlem, and another 90 at an unarmed man in Los Angeles.
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #155 on: December 04, 2015, 10:00:08 AM »
There were 879 fatal shooting by US police from 1 January 2015 to 25 November 2015. Of these 879, 82 victims were completely unarmed. But this does not tell the full story. Of the 797 armed suspects, 375 were armed with weapons that were no match for a gun. These weapons ranged from box cutters and screw drivers to beer bottles and cordless drills.

Of those who were armed, 13 were over the age of 70, and 2 were over the age of 80 - one of whom could barely walk and the other could not see. There were 19 minors who were killed, and 62 of those killed were under the age of 21. Four of those killed were under the age of 15.
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2015, 11:04:45 PM »
There seems to be  a lot of evidence the last one (mass shooting) was a false flag: eye witnesses reporting th shooter

Was three men dressed in military cobber...

Can provide source If required , search yourself   If you not too scared of bing on the list ... 

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2015, 11:13:32 PM »
 :lol there it is
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2015, 11:46:34 PM »

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #159 on: December 07, 2015, 11:54:53 PM »

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #160 on: December 08, 2015, 12:01:42 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOIGCyAR-0w

Here transcripts of the only two first-hand eyewitness interviews that were broadcast on tv:
Witness 1
Scott Pelley: One of the witnesses today is _____, who works at the Inland Regional Center, the building where the attack took place. She saw the attackers enter the building and we spoke to her by phone.
Witness: I heard umm shots fired and it was you know from an automatic weapon so you know it was very unusual... why, you know why would we hear shots? As we look out the window a second set of shots goes off, and its just pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop and we saw a man fall to the floor. Then we just looked and we saw three men dressed in all black military attire with vests on they were holding assault rifles and they (breathes) as soon as they opened the door to building three and one of them opened up the door to building three he started to spray shoot, you know shoot all over into the room, that's the room that we typically have conferences in, and we just heard more gun shots go off. I got my phone. I reached for my phone. I called 911 and I just hid under my desk. I didn't see anymore, I just heard more gunshots go off as I was talking to the dispatch. We went into my manager's office, locked the door, barricaded it. We heard running and things happening upstairs. About 30 minutes later someone came to the door, knocked on the door. But we didn't obviously answer. Then another 60 minutes later someone came and took us into a secure room.
Scott Pelley: Ms. ____ can you describe to me in as much detail as you can, what did the gunmen look like?
Witness: I couldn't see his face, he had a black hat on and from my view all I could see was a black hat and black long sleeve shirt, possibly gloves on. Ummm... he had black cargo pants on the kind with the zippers on the side and the big puffy pockets. He had a huge assault rifle and he had extra ammo. He was coming ready for, he was coming ready for something. To reload I don't know. He had [inaudible] magazines. Umm... I couldn't see what else, I just saw three dressed exactly the same.
Scott Pelley: You're certain that you saw three men?
Witness: Yes, it looked like their skin color was yeah, was white. They looked like they were athletic build and umm... they appeared to be tall.
Witness 2
Witness: Where I was at right here we seen there were three white men in military fatigues, um taking off.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #161 on: December 08, 2015, 12:09:44 AM »
il watch it soon mate, just after i finish watching the best of michael moore

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #162 on: December 08, 2015, 12:10:41 AM »
I went to the trouble of writing it for you

Witty retort. None the less

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #163 on: January 06, 2016, 04:18:02 AM »
Another massacre and this time 20 primary school kids were gunned down  :'(. When will the Yanks ever learn it ain't 1776 anymore, abolish their 2nd amendment and get some strict gun laws!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/feared-dead-in-school-shooting/story-fnd134gw-1226537283734

Are the powers less tyrannical?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2016, 09:39:14 PM »
Revolution could be around the corner. When the bourgeois start to take notice and rally. get the guillotines out....

Was talking to a mate about this very thing today with the french example too

So are you prepared to take up arms - you know, those evil gun things that those "crazy Americans" love but that you're both so dead against the proletariat being allowed access to? Because that's usually what's required to stage a revolution. :shh