Author Topic: Essendon face AFL probe/Players found Guilty by CAS  (Read 561727 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Essendon face AFL probe
« Reply #1050 on: July 27, 2013, 11:07:17 PM »
I loved this one :lol :lol " 50k plus members , 1 million plus supporters . DON'T stuff WITH THE EFC , WE WILL RIP THIS SPORT APART IF YOU TRY AND TAKE US DOWN"

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1051 on: July 27, 2013, 11:10:10 PM »
I loved this one :lol :lol " 50k plus members , 1 million plus supporters . DON'T stuff WITH THE EFC , WE WILL RIP THIS SPORT APART IF YOU TRY AND TAKE US DOWN"

It's like a special board for the deluded
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 03:12:14 AM by one-eyed »
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1052 on: July 28, 2013, 12:46:38 AM »
Boys I've turned a full 180, the EFC are finished.

Evans, Golden Turd and dimwit all know what's coming.

dimwit has us believe he didn't tip his "good mates" son off but then a few days later his "good mates" son resigns. Righto makes sense.

I'm tipping Turd and Dimwit won't survive the year. How can they?

Time to get the popcorn ready lads like our friend Newman in the court room, this is going to be sweet.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

dwaino

« Reply #1053 on: July 28, 2013, 12:51:14 AM »
Boys I've turned a full 180, the EFC are finished.

Evans, Golden Turd and dimwit all know what's coming.

dimwit has us believe he didn't tip his "good mates" son off but then a few days later his "good mates" son resigns. Righto makes sense.

I'm tipping Turd and Dimwit won't survive the year. How can they?

Time to get the popcorn ready lads like our friend Newman in the court room, this is going to be sweet.

oh I hope so. Couldn't happen to a club with floggier supporters. The tears will be delicious.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1054 on: July 28, 2013, 01:07:08 AM »
Waiting for my chance to post on Bomberblitz.
I'll tow the line at first and then wham, carnage Punt Rd style. :lol :rollin :lol

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1055 on: July 28, 2013, 01:24:41 AM »
Me and the Forsakener's just hit their FB page :scream
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1056 on: July 28, 2013, 01:46:30 AM »
Waiting for my chance to post on Bomberblitz.
I'll tow the line at first and then wham, carnage Punt Rd style. :lol :rollin :lol

I don't think my subtle username "HAHA" was accepted. Might try "Caroline Wilson" tomorrow.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1057 on: July 28, 2013, 03:35:38 AM »
Riled Robinson to tell all on Hird

Jon Pierik
    The Age
    July 28, 2013

Former Essendon high-performance boss Dean Robinson will break his silence in a paid television interview on Monday night, intensifying pressure on the Bombers as well as coach James Hird.

Robinson has a diametrical view to Hird over what happened in 2012 during the club's administering of a contentious injecting program, and is ready to deliver a tell-all on the Seven Network in an interview with commentator Luke Darcy.

Robinson, who was signed on a three-year deal in September 2011, is also planning to sue his former club, after he was suspended on February 5, the day the Bombers self-reported to the AFL and ASADA. He resigned on Friday, with his lawyer David Galbally confirming that he planned to begin legal action in the Supreme Court this week ''for breaches of their duties towards him as an employee''.

Robinson's version of events is that Hird was the instigator of the supplements program.

Fairfax Media understands he is prepared to discuss an important meeting with sacked sports scientist Stephen Dank and Hird at Hird's home soon after he came aboard in September 2011.

It's also understood there was one club, in particular, that the Bombers wanted to match in terms of physical strength.

Robinson is expected to confirm reports in Fairfax Media detailing how the injecting program took a twist after the Bombers were sent to the South Yarra clinic Hypermed during a short break leading into the Anzac Day blockbuster in 2012.

This led to the injecting program continuing until August, an invoice of about $60,000 and the eventual sacking of Dank.

Robinson's wife Tori is also expected to be interviewed by Seven. She has suffered from health problems, exacerbated by the supplements crisis. The view of Robinson's supporters is that he has been the target of a smear campaign. The Bombers recently moved to fully blame Robinson for the decision to hire Dank.

As the supplements controversy continued to erupt on Saturday, it also emerged Essendon ruckman Patrick Ryder had a brief meeting at AFL House on Thursday to clarify part of the statement he made when interviewed by ASADA.

AFL chief executive Andrew Demetriou has also revealed he is considering legal action against a senior News Ltd journalist for suggesting in print and on air that Demetriou had lied when questioned about a telephone conversation he had had with Bombers' chairman David Evans on the eve of the club's decision to self report the players' substance use.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/riled-robinson-to-tell-all-on-hird-20130727-2qrac.html#ixzz2aGdphC1z

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1058 on: July 28, 2013, 03:41:40 AM »
Old news, MT.
Get with the Peptide Program.lol :thumbsup
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1059 on: July 28, 2013, 03:46:54 AM »
I'm so stoked watching this poo go down.
Am i such a bastard?
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1060 on: July 28, 2013, 06:15:43 AM »
I'm so stoked watching this poo go down.
Am i such a bastard?

No

For many reasons from their supporters, treatment of Matty Knights, refusal to admit fault, injecting players who are very young with some experiment

They are far bigger cheats than the cheats themselves and should pay for not only this year but next also

Dimwit and Turd are next to fall off their perch is my guess
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1061 on: July 28, 2013, 08:57:02 AM »
the cypriot dictator is one i have the most anticipation in seeing brought down.

its a long fall from that ivory tower and hopefully the big pile of excrement he has dropped at the base is not enough to soften his landing.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #1062 on: July 28, 2013, 10:17:21 AM »
A few gems this morning. Essenbum supporters blaming the media for the resignation of Evans and current position of the club.

Forget the club being at fault in any respect or that all this happened on his watch.

We are slowly being gutted of everybody in important positions. One more big fish to go. Makes me feel sick that the media has managed to cause so much damage to our club.

Didn't sleep so angry about the media

I hate the media. Hate is a strong word, one I tell my son not to use. But I hate them. This is too much. I am gutted for David. These filthy pigs who have no care for the poeple involved, I hope that Karma bus turns up and ruins their lives. SCUM

Still so gutted and angry. Good people shouldn't be driven out of the game

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #1063 on: July 28, 2013, 10:52:30 AM »
How does this statement look now, and how will it look in two weeks time when the findings are released?

JAMES HIRD (Feb. 5, 2013): I'm very disappointed, shocked, I think probably the best word. We believe that as the leader of the football department, as the coach takes full responsibility of what happens within our football department and I believe we've followed processes, we've put in place the right sort of processes. My understanding is that we worked within the framework that was given to us by the AFL and by WADA, and I'm shocked to be sitting here, really.

Gigantor

« Reply #1064 on: July 28, 2013, 11:30:49 AM »
This is just a personal observation  on my behalf,but its its interesting to note that throughout world sport it appears the really big clubs are the ones pushing the envelope and now getting caught.For eg Juventus in Italy were relegated for some sort of irregular practices,Rangers in Scotland went broke(don't know if that's from irregular practices but nevertheless it happened).Closer to home Melbourne storm,carlton,and weren't the Dons also nailed for salary cap impropriety at one stage,the Crows too.