Author Topic: Coburg -v- Sandringham - Sunday April 7th  (Read 13680 times)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Coburg -v- Sandringham - Sunday April 7th
« Reply #150 on: April 08, 2013, 02:42:06 PM »

YES WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HANNATH OR SIMILAR, and there was a couple. Dont kid yourself we need  needed to do more to address the ruck situation.
 Where abouts in the draft  did i say we should take Hannath?  Oh yeah late nd or psd.

Why would/should we have taken Hannath when we had already identified and taken McBean with an earlier pick?  Maybe the club didn't rate Hannath and/or see the need for yet another ruckman?

So you expect Derickx to come in if Maric is rested?
After all Hannath was overlooked at the PSD BEFORE Stephenson was taken in the rookie at pick 33.
After all Derickx was played last year before Graham, kept on the list over Browne, has been on the list for two years over Giles, is on the senior list before Stephenson.
Don't think anyone really expects McBean to play ruck in his first AFL season but Derickx is the next choice ruck after Maric and Vickery.

that's why they got Stephenson - as an upgrade option on Graham (rightly or wrongly Coach  ;D ). 

Don't poke the bear.  :shh

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2013, 03:07:54 PM »
Both Graham and Orren are limited. For mine Orren is an upgrade despite being older given the fact he has ticker.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #152 on: April 08, 2013, 04:28:57 PM »
Both Graham and Orren are limited. For mine Orren is an upgrade despite being older given the fact he has ticker.

Now you've gone and done it. I'm outta here before Coach arrives.  :help

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #153 on: April 08, 2013, 09:53:40 PM »

YES WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HANNATH OR SIMILAR, and there was a couple. Dont kid yourself we need  needed to do more to address the ruck situation.
 Where abouts in the draft  did i say we should take Hannath?  Oh yeah late nd or psd.

Why would/should we have taken Hannath when we had already identified and taken McBean with an earlier pick?  Maybe the club didn't rate Hannath and/or see the need for yet another ruckman?

So you expect Derickx to come in if Maric is rested?
After all Hannath was overlooked at the PSD BEFORE Stephenson was taken in the rookie at pick 33.
After all Derickx was played last year before Graham, kept on the list over Browne, has been on the list for two years over Giles, is on the senior list before Stephenson.
Don't think anyone really expects McBean to play ruck in his first AFL season but Derickx is the next choice ruck after Maric and Vickery.

that's why they got Stephenson - as an upgrade option on Graham (rightly or wrongly Coach  ;D ). 

Don't poke the bear.  :shh
no need to worry, the Basij have made the bear disappear.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

gerkin greg

« Reply #154 on: April 08, 2013, 10:12:02 PM »
Yes the bear is now a rug in front of someone's fireplace

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #155 on: April 08, 2013, 10:54:06 PM »
 :lol

And we all know what happens on fireplace rugs don't we!   :whistle

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #156 on: April 09, 2013, 04:46:19 AM »

Personally I prefer masala - both a best cooked as chicken - but not sure what cooking Indian has to do with the big o getting a senior game  :huh
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #157 on: April 09, 2013, 08:15:20 AM »
how about taking your gimp suit off and unblocking PMs?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

gerkin greg

« Reply #158 on: April 09, 2013, 09:13:36 AM »
how about taking your gimp suit off and unblocking PMs?

oops, left it on after all the threatening abuse i was copping from the danny frawley/rory hilton threads

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2013, 01:32:18 PM »

Ruanaidh

« Reply #160 on: April 09, 2013, 04:37:49 PM »
Elton is very close to a call up.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #161 on: April 09, 2013, 04:43:54 PM »
Elton is exciting. Big boy.

Short term I'd like to see him given mcgaune post ion.

Long term riewoldt / vickery / Elton / mcbean / Griffiths is a stronger tall forward group than we have had historically. Last three.decade.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #162 on: April 09, 2013, 07:24:27 PM »
McBean was very impressive from the Highlights. Takes a great grab and very clean kicking. Looks very agile and skilled. Just needs time to gain size now. :thumbsup

Knights should get a call up asap. He must be hoping a midfielder has an off game this week.  :whistle

Gigantor

« Reply #163 on: April 09, 2013, 07:27:59 PM »
During sundays game .A coburg player had the ball ,either from a free or mark. he handballed it sideways to where Griff was standing and he unloaded from around 60 meters out and the ball just sailed through for a goal.What caught my attention was that he seemingly exerted minimal effort.I would imagine if he decided to really thump it,it would have landed on Bell st.
This sort of scoreboard pressure is priceless,thats why i think longterm he has to be given a chance up forward

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #164 on: April 09, 2013, 07:48:35 PM »
During sundays game .A coburg player had the ball ,either from a free or mark. he handballed it sideways to where Griff was standing and he unloaded from around 60 meters out and the ball just sailed through for a goal.What caught my attention was that he seemingly exerted minimal effort.I would imagine if he decided to really thump it,it would have landed on Bell st.
This sort of scoreboard pressure is priceless,thats why i think longterm he has to be given a chance up forward
Got my vote.  :thumbsup
The club that keeps giving.