Author Topic: Official Tiger Team -v- West Coast (Rd 10)  (Read 14914 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Official Tiger Team -v- West Coast (Rd 10)
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2013, 07:09:57 PM »
Arnott must of been caught stuffing Hardwicks goat..... :help
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2013, 07:19:58 PM »
Official teams:

IN: A.Edwards, Dea
OUT: McGuane, Nahas

You've got to be stuffing kidding me.
 :banghead  :banghead  :banghead  :banghead 

Tucker's is 100% right.
Malakies!!!
The club that keeps giving.

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2013, 07:26:49 PM »
Arnot will get his chance when he cleans up his kicking and starts tackling instead of bumping. It will happen soon enough.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2013, 08:02:54 PM »
Arnot will get his chance when he cleans up his kicking and starts tackling instead of bumping. It will happen soon enough.

Like Lonergan ......... :whistle
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2013, 08:40:00 PM »

He has played one game for us WA Tiger, give the bloke a chance. Make your own judgement after you have seen him play for a while. Don't just listen to haters on here, some just like to bitch. And you seem to me to be better than that.  :thumbsup

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2013, 08:44:49 PM »

Like Grigg
Nahas
Lonergan
Hackson

Arnot  :banghead :banghead The RFC have no idea at the moment what they are doing.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2013, 08:47:51 PM »

He has played one game for us WA Tiger, give the bloke a chance. Make your own judgement after you have seen him play for a while. Don't just listen to haters on here, some just like to bitch. And you seem to me to be better than that.  :thumbsup

The depth has taken the place of the kids they were supposed to be relieving.
It's not Lonergan's fault he gets selected. I don't care what the names are of the 22 blokes who play in RFC next premiership.
Hardwick's calls are smacking of desperation atm.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2013, 08:51:32 PM »
Yeah it's not looking good at all Tucker.

I can't believe he persists with the same old same old.

Desperation is the message I'm getting loud and clear from the RFC.

They want finals so bad they are losing sight of the bigger picture.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Rampstar

« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2013, 09:25:24 PM »

The depth has taken the place of the kids they were supposed to be relieving.
It's not Lonergan's fault he gets selected. I don't care what the names are of the 22 blokes who play in RFC next premiership.
Hardwick's calls are smacking of desperation atm.

Sadly I have to agree. Dimma lost patience but it will do to him what its done to every other Richmond coach of the last 30 years and that is destroy his coaching career. Its a shame, it started so well and he did ok for the first 18 months but now its completely of the rails. What a shame.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2013, 12:27:32 AM »
What doesn't make sense to me is why bring in a midsized defender who often turns the ball over coming out of the backline when last week we were smashed in contested footy in the middle of the ground, couldn't tackle, and turned the ball over coming out of defence. Arnot disposal is inconsistent but he doesn't turn the footy over any more than Dea does. Dea's good can be very good but he makes too many goal costing clangers even at VFL level. Last time he was in the seniors he was totally lost out there in the backline. The two changes seem very defensive to me. Why not on the wide expanses of Subiaco bring the very agile 202cm McBean in who is regularly kicking 3-4 goals a week at Coburg and see if we can get a mismatch up forward.  Dimma wants his players to be bold this week but the selection committee haven't been.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2013, 05:40:03 AM »
Hard to argue with this logic.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2013, 08:18:52 AM »
Dimma showed his hand with the recruitment of the older hacks in last years drafts. At the time I was suspicious but thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. No there is no doubt...

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2013, 08:54:44 AM »
Hard to argue with this logic.
Not hard to argue at all.
Dea was super last week at Coburg and has been all year. IMO when played for the Tigers a few weeks back he did ok. Not sure what people expect when a player like Dea comes in after playing at Coburg most of the year? 30 plus touches, 3 goals, what?
It gives me the shyts, when all people talk about is playing kids, well Dea is a kid and he is learning. Give him a chance FFS!! At least his gives his all and has a crack.
McBean will get his chance but it doesnt mean someone cannot.
Both players coming in have earnt their call up.
Cannot argue with that.

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2013, 09:40:32 AM »
Dimma showed his hand with the recruitment of the older hacks in last years drafts. At the time I was suspicious but thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. No there is no doubt...
Agree.Picks 79,90,102,110 would have been so much better. :lol :lol

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2013, 10:14:08 AM »
Have a bad feeling about this game, I sense this will be the defining moment as to whether we have improved as a team from last season. Our defensive structure worries me in that we try to zone off but either the tactic is flawed or we dont do it correctly but we constantly get opposition fowards in behind us with easy walk in goals. Watching the Swans last night they very rarely allow anyone to get behind their last defender. With the open expanses of Subi I think we might be cracked open big time.