Author Topic: Finals tickets  (Read 13548 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Finals tickets
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2013, 01:30:49 PM »
MCG have finally released their seating plan for weeks 1-3 of the finals showing where each category is

See: http://www.mcg.org.au/~/media/Files/MCG_Seating_Plan_2013_AFL_Finals_Weeks_1-3.PDF
Aren't we playing at Etihad?  :lol :lol :lol

No - venues haven't been decided, will be announced Sunday

Don't think we will be playing at Etihad if we are playing Carlton  :whistle

Actually dfon't hink we will be playing at Etihad at all  ;)
Was only joking. The old man rages if I bring up Etihad final.  :lol

:thumbsup

Then don't tell him that in week 2 we will probably be playing in Perth  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Rampstar

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2013, 01:57:15 PM »
I've just given the ladder predictor a crack with most results going as expected, If the Hawks beat the Swans in the Qualifying and We beat Port in the Elimination, we could be playing our Semi Final at ANZ against the Swans!!! I know most of you would be pretty peeved at this result, but for me living in Sydney, it would be frikkin Awesome!!!  :gotigers

Ive done the ladder predictor 4 times and every time the Tigers win the Premiership. Then I find myself jumping up and down the idiots used to do in the old Toyota ads  :gotigers

gerkin greg

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2013, 02:29:12 PM »
you're going to get kicked out of the library again mate

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2013, 06:47:45 PM »
 :lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2013, 10:43:22 AM »

Ive done the ladder predictor 4 times and every time the Tigers win the Premiership. Then I find myself jumping up and down the idiots used to do in the old Toyota ads  :gotigers

:lol

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2013, 04:39:21 PM »
Stupid question but just confirming the tickets are on sale through ticketek tomorrow and not ticketmaster  :huh
I ask because in this thread it refers to ticketek being the outlet in page 1 yet there is nothing on thier website but there is for ticketmaster who is generally for etihad tix. Im confused and imsure im not the only one

:huh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2013, 04:52:04 PM »
Stupid question but just confirming the tickets are on sale through ticketek tomorrow and not ticketmaster  :huh
I ask because in this thread it refers to ticketek being the outlet in page 1 yet there is nothing on thier website but there is for ticketmaster who is generally for etihad tix. Im confused and imsure im not the only one

I am in a constant state of confusement every since that some weaks/weeks we deserve it and other weeks/weaks we don't thread.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2013, 06:19:41 PM »

Game at the MCG

Ticketek is the ticket agent for the MCG

Tickets on sale to Richmond members & other teams members from 9am to 1pm

Tickets on sale to the general public from 2pm tomorrow

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2013, 07:03:22 PM »
 :cheers :thumbsup :bow
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2013, 08:13:15 PM »
anyone know which end of the ground our supporters will be?

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2013, 08:15:19 PM »

Ground will swarming with Tiger ferals all over it  :thumbsup
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2013, 08:56:20 PM »

No will find it tomorrow when you go online to purchase

You'll be given the option of which area you want to sit in

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2013, 11:34:37 PM »
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=QUALI0313&TKTA=AFL.COM.AU#.UiMa0T_4Jfs

To purchase Reserved Seat tickets for Club Members (during Club Member presale)

• Select the Club Members & General Public event from the drop down list in the Event & Pricing Information box
• A list of Price Categories & Prices will appear along with a prompt to enter member barcode numbers
• Enter each member barcode number on a separate line. Once your list is complete click the GET TICKETS button
         • Any barcode numbers that are invalid will be highlighted along with a reason. You can only proceed if all barcode numbers entered are valid.
• Next you will be prompted to choose which Club Allocation you would like to purchase from, select your tickets as well as your delivery option
         • At this point you may select from the following categories:
                  • Best Available Seating at Any Price Category
                  • Seating in a particular Stand
                  • Category 1 – Category 7 seats
         • Once you have chosen a category you must select the price type and amount of tickets required for each member.
         • Please Note: Only the price type(s) and quantities each member is entitled to purchase will appear for selection
• Select your desired Delivery Option and click the CONTINUE button and follow the remaining steps to complete a transaction

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Richmond fans race for finals tickets (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2013, 03:00:37 AM »
Richmond fans race for finals tickets

Elissa Doherty
    September 02, 2013

THE roar is about to become deafening.

Long-suffering Tigers fans will lead the fevered rush for the first finals seats in what will be a blockbuster start to the 2013 series.

But thousands of supporters could miss out on tickets due to overwhelming demand as five of Victoria's most popular clubs vie for supremacy this weekend.

On Saturday, Geelong hosts Fremantle at Simonds Stadium, which can hold just 33,000 fans.

Supporters have been sleeping rough at ticket outlets since Saturday to secure a seat.

Ticket sales have been brought forward a day this year and will be available from 9am on Monday for club members and 2pm for the general public.

The selling window has been narrowed by eight hours for members, finishing at 1pm on Mondays during the finals season.

The AFL predicts Sunday's Richmond v Carlton game would sell out and Tigers cheer squad president Gerard Egan said fans were scrambling to get tickets.

Thousands of supporters will be left to watch at home, with the Blues and Tigers having more than 110,000 members combined.

"They will be lining up at outlets and getting online this morning, but there will be some people who will be absolutely shattered that they can't get a ticket," he said.

The MCG can hold 100,000 finals fans but many seats are set aside for corporates and MCC members.

While Carlton, Richmond, Collingwood, Hawthorn and Geelong fans salivated at the prospect of premiership glory, Essendon players were drinking beer at Port Melbourne yesterday, watching their VFL team play Werribee after they were sensationally kicked out of the finals last week.

The Bombers were found to have brought the game into disrepute over their 2012 supplements program and were relegated from seventh to ninth.

Richmond diehards were excitedly working on their first finals banner since captain Trent Cotchin was 11.

The banner will take 15-16 hours to complete, with the Herald Sun granted an exclusive sneak peek of the giant Tiger to adorn the crepe paper creation.

The rest is top secret and will be finished on Wednesday night, and Mr Egan revealed the slogan would not attack the opposition.

"Our run-throughs are for Richmond. They're not for anyone else," he said.

Mr Egan said Richmond's cheer squad was the AFL's largest, with more than 600 members. Allocated 250 seats for the first final, he held a ballot.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/richmond-fans-race-for-finals-tickets/story-fnelctok-1226708608170

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2013, 09:12:20 AM »
painful 10 minutes today
M11 thank god