Author Topic: Official Tiger Team -v- Brisbane Rd 20  (Read 5525 times)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
Re: Official Tiger Team -v- Brisbane Rd 20
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2013, 07:05:28 PM »
Probably me. 
I said it last time he was given a game and I'll say it again.

If Nanas plays another game I won't be going to that game. If the match committee don't take that game seriously I won't either. It's not like we don't have better options now. He had his shot and he's poo. He could've & should've been traded when his currency was good and they stuffed up. Simple as that. He shouldn't play another game, ever again.

And I'll say another thing, if Vickery wasn't 200cms and 23 years old with potential written all over him then I'd probably feel the same way about big "side show bob" too. Officially the most frustrating player on our list by a mile.  :banghead
Apparently a smart guy but a very, very, very stupid footballer.
The club that keeps giving.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2013, 07:09:03 PM »
No im not playing games. One poster specifically said that they were not going to the game because of the nahas selection. (That was the target of my post, and id be pretty sure it was of willy's to. he never quoted you, nor was his post directly after yours.)

Now, to me anyway, that is worlds away from not attending games due to international travel..

Im pretty sure you have misread/misinterpreted things here.
He did say 'few' in his response which suggests a plural context....but hey if it wasn't directed specifically at me that's ok...I still think his comment was unsavoury.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2013, 07:09:58 PM »
Nahas was poo. Vickery wasnt far behind.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2013, 07:10:56 PM »

Thought he did fairly well apart from that brain snap 100 metres

Gigantor

« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2013, 07:14:03 PM »
I thought Ty was brilliant in the first half.That dish off to the runners through the middle,was some of the best footy I have seen this season.
His second half not so good,but that was reflected by the rest of the team also

Ruanaidh

« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2013, 07:14:55 PM »

Thought he did fairly well apart from that brain snap 100 metres
That 100 metres was BS. The ump overreacted twice....and I reckon he did ok as well. I would though like to see him jump for the ball at the centre bounce rather than adopting the Gus style of rucking.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2013, 07:20:07 PM »
that second 50 was a result of the brisbane player jumping in front of the the bloke who was manning the mark as he ran down field to take his position.

Still cant work out how that was another 50, but the umpiring was total crap today, at least we got our share of pox decisions our way.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2013, 07:37:14 PM »
Reiwoldt and Vickery are poles apart when it comes to footy smarts.

Eg 1). Jack fumbles ball in forward pocket and handballs over his head to a running Morris. Result:Goal to us.
Eg 2). Jack outmuscles defender 30metres out directly in front. Ball just about in his hands when out of nowhere Side Show Bob cannons into his teammate & ball spills free, jacks almost injured and the lions get an easy rebound. Result: Goal to Brisbane.

Reiwoldt proves his awareness of what's all around him as he just knew where Morris was.
Vickery doesn't seem to know who his teamates are most of the time.

I truly hope he improves this side of his game but I'm not sure its possible.
The club that keeps giving.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2013, 07:43:39 PM »
that second 50 was a result of the brisbane player jumping in front of the the bloke who was manning the mark as he ran down field to take his position.

Still cant work out how that was another 50, but the umpiring was total crap today, at least we got our share of pox decisions our way.
I think Vickery (from the vision) was in his ear all day complaining about not getting frees. Maybe it was payback time. Overall I reckon we had the best of the umpiring.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2013, 09:15:36 PM »
No im not playing games. One poster specifically said that they were not going to the game because of the nahas selection. (That was the target of my post, and id be pretty sure it was of willy's to. he never quoted you, nor was his post directly after yours.)

Now, to me anyway, that is worlds away from not attending games due to international travel..

Im pretty sure you have misread/misinterpreted things here.

:clapping to busy googling an online thesaurus to realise he read the post wrong haha