Author Topic: Round 23 Boo Hirdy  (Read 11215 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Round 23 Boo Hirdy
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2013, 09:37:16 AM »
And Hirdy will personally thank you for the dollars you just put toward his legal bill :thumbsup

You're drawing a long syringe with that one

EFA
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2013, 09:39:05 AM »
And Hirdy will personally thank you for the dollars you just put toward his legal bill :thumbsup

You're drawing a long syringe with that one

EFA

:clapping :clapping

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2013, 10:12:38 AM »
Personally I just going to boycot the game. It's there home game any revenue raised will only go towards the Golden Childs legal fee's so they can go and get stuffed!!
It's a meaningless game against a meaningless club and unless you want to be part of there cause I suggest every tigers supporter boycot the game. lets see how much funds cand be raised from the 20,000 per paid supporters of there own that are likely to show up.

hey TFT i see your point but i dont understand how the Bombers make money off people like me if i have already bought a membership and dont pay anything at the ground.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2013, 10:29:21 AM »

I'll be sitting next to the Bomber supporter wife so I don't think I will be booing anybody.

:lol
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

gerkin greg

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2013, 10:54:02 AM »
under the thumb  ::)

gerkin greg

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2013, 10:56:09 AM »
Personally I'll treat this game like the GWS & Carlton games, glorified pre-season matches, results don't matter, so won't be getting emotionally invested, it's all about the Elimination Final

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2013, 11:27:36 AM »
Personally I just going to boycot the game. It's there home game any revenue raised will only go towards the Golden Childs legal fee's so they can go and get stuffed!!
It's a meaningless game against a meaningless club and unless you want to be part of there cause I suggest every tigers supporter boycot the game. lets see how much funds cand be raised from the 20,000 per paid supporters of there own that are likely to show up.

We share the gate with the Bombers, one of the reasons we play them twice every year, we share the gate for Dreamtime and the return game, boycott and you hurting the RFC as well

And in regarding the topic of the thread

Wont be booing because I wouldn't waste my time or energies on that selfish, egotistical maniac

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2013, 11:33:28 AM »
big rumours carlton supporters will be chanting cheats cheats cheats during the game against essendon

Carltank supporters attend the football? There was only 5 of them last week..
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2013, 12:11:31 PM »
#standbyhird

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2013, 12:34:47 PM »

Good call ! It's amazing the bad rap tiger supporters get when you consider how we loyally turn up every week. Carltank have half a bad season and the fans disappear in droves.
 As for the topic , I won't be booing Hird coz he'll be too far away up in the coaches box. I will , however be doing some work leading up to the game to come up with as many derogatory things to yell at Essendon as is legally tolerated by MCG security....and then some
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2013, 12:58:55 PM »

Good call ! It's amazing the bad rap tiger supporters get when you consider how we loyally turn up every week. Carltank have half a bad season and the fans disappear in droves.
 As for the topic , I won't be booing Hird coz he'll be too far away up in the coaches box. I will , however be doing some work leading up to the game to come up with as many derogatory things to yell at Essendon as is legally tolerated by MCG security....and then some

Every single Richmond fan should boo when their embarrassing song comes on
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2013, 03:36:45 PM »
Leave our own alone.
James Hird - let him know what you really think.
Round 23
Boooooooooooo Hirdy!

Gee I hope you don't have kids, if you do I pity them, if you don't grow up before you do. What an immature pathetic thread. Very un-sportsman like and totally un Australian. You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

That is stuffing hilarious coming from you - the guy who created a thread about his own club called "Weak and Pathetic"  :lol

I'm sorry but to those who boo umpiring decisions what Essendon and James Hird have done is far worse than a crappy umpire decision.
Booing Hird is a simple protest.
Boooooooooo!
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2013, 03:38:30 PM »
WGAF really.

boo all u like.

FO with the correctness BS
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2013, 04:52:10 PM »
Leave our own alone.
James Hird - let him know what you really think.
Round 23
Boooooooooooo Hirdy!

Gee I hope you don't have kids, if you do I pity them, if you don't grow up before you do. What an immature pathetic thread. Very un-sportsman like and totally un Australian. You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

That is stuffing hilarious coming from you - the guy who created a thread about his own club called "Weak and Pathetic"  :lol

I'm sorry but to those who boo umpiring decisions what Essendon and James Hird have done is far worse than a crappy umpire decision.
Booing Hird is a simple protest.
Boooooooooo!

You should be ashamed of yourself!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2013, 04:56:24 PM »
BOOOOOOOO!!!
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.