Author Topic: Round 23 Boo Hirdy  (Read 11216 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Round 23 Boo Hirdy
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2013, 08:13:37 PM »
BOOOOOOOO!!!

What a hero you are, just like the WCE supporters that did the same to Watson, really made them shine as supporters of our game didn't it....

Go out there Richmond supporters and boo, what a great supporter base we could have to, particularly in the public eye...

HRT..... The hero of our club... :clapping
WAT, they are 'winding' you up.......just let it go.

That's fine mate, it's not working, it hasn't worked on the last thousand or so posts lately and it won't work now.

I was just making a statement. :thumbsup

Here is another statement from someone who thinks they know what behaviour is considered "un Australian"

"
 WA Tiger
RFC Hall of Fame

For We're From Tigerland

Re: Dimma's aftermatch media conference/ Hardwick's blunt assessments of the Tigers
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2013, 10:11:54 AM »
Shut the stuff up Dimma, you and the players failed us again....honestly if you coached and the players played with the passion we have as supporters then we would be in the GF. Wake up, sick of your namby pamby interviews, get some prick into you like Malthouse!!!!"

Well you wasted your time there, likewise your signature, my comments were said on a forum, not demonstrated in a public arena, in front of 80 odd thousand people as you suggest should happen.

You really need to take the purpose of  your thread into context instead of acting like an imbecile.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2013, 08:18:46 PM »
big rumours carlton supporters will be chanting cheats cheats cheats during the game against essendon
From a club who cheated their way through several decades.

Yeah let them hopefully a glass dome surrounds the ground suffocates them all and we can return to the beauty of a 16 team comp. ;D

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2013, 08:22:42 PM »
Hopefully I'll need to fart when Essendrugs run out to mist aptly account for want I think of them.
If I'm sitting next to an Essendrugs supporter no squeezing of the butt cheeks together.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2013, 08:29:39 PM »
Get the feeling the anti-boo brigade would feel more comfortable clapping the cheating prique than booing him. Would be more PC to them, and that's what's most important from what has been posted.

May as well give him a standing ovation if you are all about not offending anyone and perceived standards of behaviour.
I can't let that slip by.........I'll say it again, it's not about Hird's character, it's about the cowardly and character poor act of a personal attack thrown from the anonymity of a crowd. Imagine what his wife and kids are going through. They didn't volunteer for this crap. Hird will have his day of reckoning.

Lawl you may be a coward in the crowd compared to face to face, and your actions may be different, but alot of people disgusted in the prique would give him a spray face to face if we had half an opportunity. Some on this website already have had words with him.  ;)

But whilst we are talking semantics, lets put on the table that Hirds wife, who also happens to be a lawyer, chooses to standby Hird. Poor thing.

As for his four children, im sure they would be mortified that someone was 'booing' him ::)

But at the end of the day he should think himself lucky he has had kids, because his own actions may very well have denied the same right to scores of young men under his care.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2013, 08:58:48 PM »
Get the feeling the anti-boo brigade would feel more comfortable clapping the cheating prique than booing him. Would be more PC to them, and that's what's most important from what has been posted.

May as well give him a standing ovation if you are all about not offending anyone and perceived standards of behaviour.
I can't let that slip by.........I'll say it again, it's not about Hird's character, it's about the cowardly and character poor act of a personal attack thrown from the anonymity of a crowd. Imagine what his wife and kids are going through. They didn't volunteer for this crap. Hird will have his day of reckoning.

Lawl you may be a coward in the crowd compared to face to face, and your actions may be different, but alot of people disgusted in the prique would give him a spray face to face if we had half an opportunity. Some on this website already have had words with him.  ;)

But whilst we are talking semantics, lets put on the table that Hirds wife, who also happens to be a lawyer, chooses to standby Hird. Poor thing.

As for his four children, im sure they would be mortified that someone was 'booing' him ::)

But at the end of the day he should think himself lucky he has had kids, because his own actions may very well have denied the same right to scores of young men under his care.

here here Dooks, spot on

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2013, 09:06:22 PM »

Family hird is so brave.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2013, 09:50:07 PM »
So on Carlton, 3 clubs in the afl have been done for crating disrepute Carltank Meltank and Cows!
FCC I hate Carlton righteous biatchez

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2013, 10:51:46 PM »
Just got a feeling round 23 will be a spiteful game if Essendon are rubbed out of the finals. They may take their frustrations out by taking cheap shots at us knowing we can't fully retaliate or we'll lose players for the finals.

As for booing, it would be more effective if it was our home game and the crowd was majorly Tigers. No guarantee Hird will be coaching against us either. It's more important we win then it's sweeter to just point to scoreboard and wave their deluded cult following supporters good-bye as payback for the Dreamtime bad loss.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Rampstar

« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2013, 11:16:42 PM »
Instead of booing our crowd should just chant WADA.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2013, 11:24:53 PM »
Not going to waste my breath on him to be honest.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2013, 11:49:55 PM »
:lol

Or just chant 'drug cheats'. No doubt the grog squad will :yep.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2013, 01:41:03 AM »
Will their supporters bother turning up, unlikely.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2013, 09:09:30 AM »
Could get ugly in the stand too!

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2013, 09:37:40 AM »
WAAAA-DA
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2013, 09:33:13 PM »
Bring your wooden spoons ;D
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do