Author Topic: Round 23 Boo Hirdy  (Read 11198 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Round 23 Boo Hirdy
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2013, 05:05:13 PM »
 :lol :lol be ashamed for booing people?!

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2013, 05:17:48 PM »
Awww this thread is brilliant for so many reasons.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2013, 07:16:16 PM »
BOOOOOOOO!!!

What a hero you are, just like the WCE supporters that did the same to Watson, really made them shine as supporters of our game didn't it....

Go out there Richmond supporters and boo, what a great supporter base we could have to, particularly in the public eye...

HRT..... The hero of our club... :clapping
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Ruanaidh

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2013, 07:32:18 PM »
BOOOOOOOO!!!

What a hero you are, just like the WCE supporters that did the same to Watson, really made them shine as supporters of our game didn't it....

Go out there Richmond supporters and boo, what a great supporter base we could have to, particularly in the public eye...

WAT, they are 'winding' you up.......just let it go.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2013, 07:39:46 PM »
big rumours carlton supporters will be chanting cheats cheats cheats during the game against essendon
From a club who cheated their way through several decades.

:lol good ol blue baggers  ::)
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2013, 07:41:10 PM »
BOOOOOOOO!!!

That's fine mate, it's not working, it hasn't worked on the last thousand or so posts lately and it won't work now.

I was just making a statement. :thumbsup

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Rampstar

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2013, 07:49:02 PM »

I'll be sitting next to the Bomber supporter wife so I don't think I will be booing anybody.

:lol

You really are a disappointment sometimes  ;D

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2013, 07:52:23 PM »
Get the feeling the anti-boo brigade would feel more comfortable clapping the cheating prique than booing him. Would be more PC to them, and that's what's most important from what has been posted.

May as well give him a standing ovation if you are all about not offending anyone and perceived standards of behaviour.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2013, 07:53:39 PM »
Get the feeling the anti-boo brigade would feel more comfortable clapping the cheating prique than booing him. Would be more PC to them, and that's what's most important from what has been posted.

May as well give him a standing ovation if you are all about not offending anyone and perceived standards of behaviour.

Guilty to proven innocent then.... :whistle

"Rucks:

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2013, 07:57:34 PM »

Guilty to proven innocent then.... :whistle

Clap away mate
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2013, 08:01:51 PM »
Over it, it's all about the tigers for me!

Ruanaidh

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2013, 08:03:24 PM »

I can't let that slip by.........I'll say it again, it's not about Hird's character, it's about the cowardly and character poor act of a personal attack thrown from the anonymity of a crowd. Imagine what his wife and kids are going through. They didn't volunteer for this crap. Hird will have his day of reckoning.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2013, 08:05:27 PM »

I can't let that slip by.........I'll say it again, it's not about Hird's character, it's about the cowardly and character poor act of a personal attack thrown from the anonymity of a crowd. Hird will have his day of reckoning.

x2....

"Rucks:

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2013, 08:06:53 PM »
BOOOOOOOO!!!

That's fine mate, it's not working, it hasn't worked on the last thousand or so posts lately and it won't work now.

I was just making a statement. :thumbsup

Here is another statement from someone who thinks they know what behaviour is considered "un Australian"

"
 WA Tiger
RFC Hall of Fame

For We're From Tigerland

Re: Dimma's aftermatch media conference/ Hardwick's blunt assessments of the Tigers
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2013, 10:11:54 AM »
Shut the stuff up Dimma, you and the players failed us again....honestly if you coached and the players played with the passion we have as supporters then we would be in the GF. Wake up, sick of your namby pamby interviews, get some prick into you like Malthouse!!!!"
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2013, 08:09:27 PM »
Cricket has started - I'm off.