Author Topic: Ben Lennon [merged]  (Read 228801 times)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Re: Ben Lennon [merged]
« Reply #375 on: June 20, 2015, 10:11:22 PM »
He's lazy.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #376 on: June 20, 2015, 10:48:15 PM »
He's lazy.

Showed some talent. At least he has a few tools
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #377 on: June 21, 2015, 08:44:27 AM »
He's lazy.

Not at all. He is working hard and playing solid footy.

Offline Heart of Darkness

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #378 on: June 21, 2015, 10:50:26 AM »
He's lazy.

I don't see him on the track so can't say whether he's lazy or not. I can say from what he's delivered on the field that he lacks intent and when you already have questions over your pace it comes across as looking a bit lazy..

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #379 on: June 21, 2015, 02:28:00 PM »
He's lazy.

I don't see him on the track so can't say whether he's lazy or not. I can say from what he's delivered on the field that he lacks intent and when you already have questions over your pace it comes across as looking a bit lazy..
"He's lazy"
I mention this in regards to his output so far in his career & especially this year.
Ellis and Menedue have already surpassed him in the minds of the selection committee and that's a concern in light of our knowledge of the fact that Ellis didn't have a preseason and the clubs expectation of Menedue was only long term ie...."3 years away"

He was lauded at draft for his ability in contested footy, his versatility, overhead marking and precise kicking, question is, when will we get to see this consistently at senior level? And is he working hard enough to achieve this?

....I hope I'm wrong though because I have high expectations for this kid.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #380 on: June 21, 2015, 02:49:37 PM »
He's lazy.

"He's lazy"
I mention this in regards to his output so far in his career & especially this year.
Ellis and Menedue have already surpassed him in the minds of the selection committee and that's a concern in light of our knowledge of the fact that Ellis didn't have a preseason and the clubs expectation of Menedue was only long term ie...."3 years away"

He was lauded at draft for his ability in contested footy, his versatility, overhead marking and precise kicking, question is, when will we get to see this consistently at senior level? And is he working hard enough to achieve this?

Won't achieve anything at senior level if he doesn't get a game
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #381 on: June 21, 2015, 02:57:24 PM »
He's lazy.

"He's lazy"

He shouldn't get a senior game unless he earns it.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #382 on: June 21, 2015, 03:12:47 PM »
So it's one rule for Lennon but another for the likes of Newman & Vickery then?
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #383 on: June 21, 2015, 04:16:49 PM »

And the kids he mentioned in his post as surpassed him

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #384 on: June 21, 2015, 04:34:49 PM »
He's lazy.

"He's lazy"

He shouldn't get a senior game unless he earns it.

Do the like of morris and Chaplin earn a game every week?

Or are they given it without merit?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #385 on: June 21, 2015, 04:38:07 PM »

And the kids he mentioned in his post as surpassed him

Yes if you like, them too.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #386 on: June 21, 2015, 05:15:28 PM »
I don't think any player should get a game unless they've earned it.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #387 on: June 21, 2015, 05:18:00 PM »
I don't think any player should get a game unless they've earned it.

That's a nice philosophy

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #388 on: June 21, 2015, 06:33:30 PM »
Go and watch him live and see for yourself his improved work rate and willingness to run both ways. Improving every week, my belief is he needs to be played in the senior team for the rest of the year as he has class.

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #389 on: June 21, 2015, 06:37:23 PM »
He's lazy.

"He's lazy"

The clubs expectations of Menedue after his great pre season was selection for round 1. This changed after the pre season games but believe me, he was expected to play this year and to his credit, he has.