Author Topic: Nathan Gordon [merged]  (Read 22540 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Pick 50: Nathan Gordon
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2013, 11:59:05 AM »
Oh dear

Well FFS, his contributions to the forum are only ever sarcastic, it's become very repetitive and boring.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2013, 12:40:52 PM »
oooooOOOOOooooooh WAT doesn't like SAAAARcaaasm  ;)
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2013, 12:45:08 PM »
oooooOOOOOooooooh WAT doesn't like SAAAARcaaasm  ;)

Stop it Owl.... ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2013, 12:48:10 PM »
Gordon outs pressure on houli/king/foley/knights/sedwards/Jackson/king

This alone makes his selection ahead of 5Oth best. Bottom ager justification. Also keeps grigg. Newman. Etc. Out of he team, possibly

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2013, 02:54:41 PM »
The obvious smokie of the draft, pinching myself he slid to 50 after a standout season ....will be belting the door down for a spot in the tiger front half,

Where are you going to play O'Hanlon?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2013, 02:58:37 PM »
The obvious smokie of the draft, pinching myself he slid to 50 after a standout season ....will be belting the door down for a spot in the tiger front half,

Same place he already is. Coburg.  :lol

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2013, 03:03:44 PM »

With the like of Gordon / Lloyd / Newman / Griffiths / Elton / AaronEdwards dominating, roaring the team up the vfl table,  young ohanlon will be required to push up to the wing. Keeping grigg company

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2013, 03:30:32 PM »

O'Hanlon Coburg? Excuse me, leg like a canon, eye like a dead fish and hands like a steel trap its like whoah - treasure trove of talent locked up at Tigerland.
So Bojo, where or how do we squeeze O'Hanlon in to that forward line?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2013, 03:32:27 PM »

O'Hanlon Coburg? Excuse me, leg like a canon, eye like a dead fish and hands like a steel trap its like whoah - treasure trove of talent locked up at Tigerland.
:lol unfortunately that's not enough to get a game at Tigerland these days. Like woahhhhh  :shh

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2013, 03:45:39 PM »

%
Loaded

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2013, 04:43:09 PM »
If he can push out either Grigg, Shane Edwards or King, then it was a good strategic list pick!

But seems like Hardwick loves those three players, so may not be them  :banghead

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2013, 04:44:54 PM »
im still pinching a loaf over this one victor
Lots of people name their swords......

dwaino

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2013, 05:24:32 PM »
im still pinching a loaf over this one victor

:ROTFL

the claw

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2013, 08:22:49 PM »
At 23 years old and with the experience to date he would have to be a walk up round round one player otherwise why would we draft him. This guy has not been selected as a "has potential", "project player", "development player", etc.... Must play round one or why select him?

Exactly all picks 50 should be a lay down misere for R1
HMM is that sarcasm i detect???? , you know what your right  sarcasm and all. all 24 yo picks no matter where they are taken   should be a lay down misere to play.
geez here i was thinking you recruit mature players mainly because they are ready to go.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2013, 08:34:40 PM »
I have it from a reliable source that a couple years (no more than three) development in the Richmond reserves and this guy will be ready to go