Author Topic: Richmond's best 22 in 2014 ........ (Herald-Sun)  (Read 3889 times)

tony_montana

Re: Richmond's best 22 in 2014 ........ (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2014, 07:31:21 AM »
Jack doesn't have the tank or ability to go on long leads, or strength to play CHF imo. Just don't see it.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2014, 12:27:56 PM »
He can't even roost one from 60
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2014, 10:37:19 AM »

Yes, because every player in the comp kicks goals from 60.

gerkin greg

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2014, 12:13:24 PM »
i've seen jack kick a servo footy 65 metres into the teeth of a tornado in thongs so STFU

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2014, 06:01:30 PM »

Yes, because every player in the comp kicks goals from 60.

Happy New Year bruz  :thumbsup
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

the claw

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2014, 10:11:18 PM »
just thought id bump this. getting close to kick off and just thought people might want start putting up their best 22  or 23 or even the 22 25  they would prefer to see play.
I WILL DO TWO BASED ON INJURY AND THEN WHAT ID LIKE TO SEE TRANSPIRE. Whoops apologies caps on again. now you lot can see why i dont use caps.

id like to see the following based on injury

B:    Morris - Chaplin - Rance
HB: Deledio - Astbury - Conca

C:    Ellis  -  Vlastuin - Houli
R:  Orren -  Cotchin -  Miles. orren while ivan is injured  and play hampson in the role we envisioned.

HF:  Martin  - Riewoldt - Gordon. like the fact both martin gordon are big bodied and go thru the middle.
F:  S Edwards - Vickery - Hampson. as much as i despise edwards he too can rotate thru the middle.  to be fair to him hes probably the best of the smalls to date.

Int: Foley - Jackson  - Knights - Thomas.  foley jackson and thomas because they can win contested ball. jacko may get a run with role.

What id like to see or hope will happen in time this yr.

B: Morris - Chaplin - Rance
HB: Mcintosh - Astbury - Vlastuin. would love for dea to show he belongs allowing vlas to play a midfield role. yeah im hopeful on mcintosh.

C: Deledio - Martin - Ellis these three just have to win more contested ball. time to get down and get dirty fellas.
R: Maric - Cotchin - Foley. think foley when fit important. really needs to go back to old ways where he wins inside ball and uses well by hand most of the time.

HF: Lennon - Riewoldt - Knights. lennon and knights add some class reckon both be a part of rotations as well.
F:  Mcdonough - Vickery - Hampson. not sure mcdonough or lloyd are the answer but would like to see em tried. with ivan in hampster starts forward.vickery is the concern here imo.unfortunately i cant see any sort of effective  replacement for him atm.

Int: Conca - Jackson - Miles -  Gordon - Houli - Edwards - Arnot - Helbig grigg. arnot and helbig aside any of the others could concievably start. we need competition here.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2014, 10:50:19 PM »
just thought id bump this. getting close to kick off and just thought people might want start putting up their best 22  or 23 or even the 22 25  they would prefer to see play.
I WILL DO TWO BASED ON INJURY AND THEN WHAT ID LIKE TO SEE TRANSPIRE. Whoops apologies caps on again. now you lot can see why i dont use caps.

id like to see the following based on injury

B:    Morris - Chaplin - Rance
HB: Deledio - Astbury - Conca

C:    Ellis  -  Vlastuin - Houli
R:  Orren -  Cotchin -  Miles. orren while ivan is injured  and play hampson in the role we envisioned.

HF:  Martin  - Riewoldt - Gordon. like the fact both martin gordon are big bodied and go thru the middle.
F:  S Edwards - Vickery - Hampson. as much as i despise edwards he too can rotate thru the middle.  to be fair to him hes probably the best of the smalls to date.

Int: Foley - Jackson  - Knights - Thomas.  foley jackson and thomas because they can win contested ball. jacko may get a run with role.

What id like to see or hope will happen in time this yr.

B: Morris - Chaplin - Rance
HB: Mcintosh - Astbury - Vlastuin. would love for dea to show he belongs allowing vlas to play a midfield role. yeah im hopeful on mcintosh.

C: Deledio - Martin - Ellis these three just have to win more contested ball. time to get down and get dirty fellas.
R: Maric - Cotchin - Foley. think foley when fit important. really needs to go back to old ways where he wins inside ball and uses well by hand most of the time.

HF: Lennon - Riewoldt - Knights. lennon and knights add some class reckon both be a part of rotations as well.
F:  Mcdonough - Vickery - Hampson. not sure mcdonough or lloyd are the answer but would like to see em tried. with ivan in hampster starts forward.vickery is the concern here imo.unfortunately i cant see any sort of effective  replacement for him atm.

Int: Conca - Jackson - Miles -  Gordon - Houli - Edwards - Arnot - Helbig grigg. arnot and helbig aside any of the others could concievably start. we need competition here.

Stephenson doesnt offer enough link up, swap for Benny 'benassi' Griffmiester

Edited to correct quote
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:12:09 AM by WilliamPowell »
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018