Author Topic: Richmond considers dropping underperforming forward Tyrone Vickery (H-Sun)  (Read 2743 times)

Online Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
If the Turd is picked then you may find him inside the forward 50 rather than defensive 50, helicopter kicks still manage to pass between the big sticks. Would rather see him kicking in the forward half rather than putting pressure on other players elsewhere on the ground with his poor disposal.

dwaino

Game is in the bag so resting our big guns for the following week  :clapping

Online lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
If the Turd is picked then you may find him inside the forward 50 rather than defensive 50, helicopter kicks still manage to pass between the big sticks. Would rather see him kicking in the forward half rather than putting pressure on other players elsewhere on the ground with his poor disposal.

+1 one this. Jake King was a liability in defence but reinvented himself as a small forward because it's a lot easier to kick between 2 stationary sticks than to implement precision kicking out of defence. If the coaching staff really really really ridiculously want Petturd to play then it has to be in attack where a big up and under kick has less negative ramifications than a shoddy kick in the D50.

the claw

Says who? Jon Ralph?

What a revealing article. Not.
lol. article was spot on. especially dermotts comments. in fact i reckon dermies reading my posts hhhaaarrrggghhhh.  but hey what would dermie know about forward play anyway.

the claw

Julian de Stoop from FoxSports news via his twitter account saying Vickery not on the plane to Brissie

Said Foleey, Lennon, Petterd and MacDonough are
if true why no elton. if no elton why no a edwards.  and for gods sake why petterd arent they complaining about ball  use and turnovers.
its almost like they are saying. yep we see the problems but we sure as hell aint gonna do anything about em.

the claw

Game is in the bag so resting our big guns for the following week  :clapping
thank god they have so many injuries eh, even then its a 50/50. for us nothing is in the bag.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
Says who? Jon Ralph?

lol. article was spot on. especially dermotts comments. in fact i reckon dermies reading my posts hhhaaarrrggghhhh.  but hey what would dermie know about forward play anyway.
Any muppet could have drawn that conclusion. Was hardly a revelation.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Says who? Jon Ralph?

Any muppet could have drawn that conclusion. Was hardly a revelation.

Exactly

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
Terrible decision, knee jerk garbage.

Weak clubs let external forces dictate selection.

This is the worst example of RFC lacking belief in itself since Richo was dropped for spraying team mates.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
What did he spray them with?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

dwaino

Stag urine.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
What did he spray them with?

Deserved feedback.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...