Author Topic: What would a loss to GWS mean to you as a Richmond supporter?  (Read 2092 times)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Re: What would a loss to GWS mean to you as a Richmond supporter?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2014, 07:29:22 AM »
I hope we lose big so Dimmer is sacked
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2014, 08:27:32 AM »
To be honest I'm past caring at the moment, which I have never been before.

Yep

So therefore,

Winning or losing this week won't change that.

x 5 l have already notified the club of our intentions & their rubbish crawling reply will change nothing come next year l will be just that a supporter

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2014, 08:41:08 AM »
We are in a lose-lose situation this week. Win and the footy world will just say we should have, lose and the avalanche of speculation and negative focus will grow.

I'm at a point where I'm expecting a loss. Mumford is a huge in for them (anyone see that stat saying that with him GWS was No. 1 for clearances without him they went to No. 18!). He will smash Hampson. The only positive I was hanging my hat on for this game was the inclusion of Miles..... :facepalm

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2014, 08:43:56 AM »
I'll be cheering for the loss and will be disappointed if we win
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2014, 09:19:26 AM »
That it will be an easier exit out of the Car Park. In saying that I might hang around to see the free Crusty Demons show after the match.

Rampstar

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2014, 10:16:56 AM »
Nothing for me.

Damien Hardwick has to realise that he has been thrown under a bus by people at Richmond FC.

why

Well because 1) someone or some people believed in el cheapo recruiting from other clubs which seen us scrape the bottom of the worst barrels when it comes to recruiting and 2) because when they saw Campbell and Leppitsch walk out the door they replaced them with assistants who had no or very limited experience, add that to a rather average panel and that leads to disaster.

The problem with Richmond today is they shop from Target when they should be looking to shop from Henry Bucks.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2014, 10:35:57 AM »
To be honest I'm past caring at the moment, which I have never been before.

Yep

So therefore,

Winning or losing this week won't change that.

x 5 l have already notified the club of our intentions & their rubbish crawling reply will change nothing come next year l will be just that a supporter

X6

I actually don't think it's a goof thing of we win

It will simply be claimed the selection policy was right all a long.

Chaplin and grigg indeed too big to be dropped and the coach having the spotlight removed

Another year of covering the cracks instead of facing the problem

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2014, 12:13:53 PM »
2) because when they saw Campbell and Leppitsch walk out the door they replaced them with assistants who had no or very limited experience, add that to a rather average panel and that leads to disaster.

Agree with you here Ramps. The loss of Leppa was big. We are struggling with our one-on-one work - Leppa used to be a brilliant one-on-one coach. Made a huge difference to both Rance and Riewoldt's body work when he first arrived.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2014, 12:35:59 PM »
Nothing for me.

Damien Hardwick has to realise that he has been thrown under a bus by people at Richmond FC.

why

Well because 1) someone or some people believed in el cheapo recruiting from other clubs which seen us scrape the bottom of the worst barrels when it comes to recruiting and 2) because when they saw Campbell and Leppitsch walk out the door they replaced them with assistants who had no or very limited experience, add that to a rather average panel and that leads to disaster.

The problem with Richmond today is they shop from Target when they should be looking to shop from Henry Bucks.

And as we all know, u can't buy class.

RFC = white trash in denial culture.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2014, 12:42:05 PM »
Nothing for me.

why

1 was his idea along with his best bud BH.  :lol

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2014, 12:58:42 PM »
A win against GWS  will make me feel the same as when Jordie kicked that goal after siren- a little bit dirty.
Unleash the tornado

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2014, 01:17:39 PM »
A win against GWS  will make me feel the same as when Jordie kicked that goal after siren- a little bit dirty.

can you refrain from using that word Jordie McMuffin on this forum. Next he will be bought back to be a assistant coach  ;D Would that create a storm  :rollin

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2014, 01:51:51 PM »
Not much. Season is shot to pieces anyway.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2014, 03:20:10 PM »
Couldn't give a stuff if we don't win another game all year. A loss would mean nothing, neither would a win.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2014, 03:24:47 PM »

can you refrain from using that word Jordie McMuffin on this forum. Next he will be bought back to be a assistant coach  ;D Would that create a storm  :rollin

His inferior replacement Grigg is not only still on our list but a virtualy untouchable member of our first 22. That's a far bigger joke.
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.