Author Topic: MH airliner shot down  (Read 18625 times)

dwaino

Re: MH airliner shot down
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2014, 05:48:23 PM »
I do like how Abbott and Bishop have handled this.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2014, 06:29:05 PM »

Of course you do.

:lol
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2014, 09:21:34 PM »
KUALA LUMPUR, July 18 — Malaysia Airlines (MAS) said tonight that it was told to fly low over Ukrainian airspace by ground controllers, putting it at 33,000 feet, just skimming 1,000 feet above restricted altitude.

In a statement here, MAS explained that MH17 had initially filed a flight plan requesting to fly at 35,000 feet above Ukrainian territory, which it described as close to the “optimum altitude”.

“However, an aircraft’s altitude in flight is determined by air traffic control on the ground.

“Upon entering Ukrainian airspace, MH17 was instructed by Ukrainian air traffic control to fly at 33,000 feet,” the national carrier said.

The decision by MH17’s pilots to skim closely to the prohibited air zone — which is 32,000 feet, according to Europe’s aviation authority Eurocontrol — has prompted numerous questions whether this may have contributed to what is believed to be a case of mistaken identity.

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/ukraine-traffic-controllers-instructed-mh17-to-fly-lower-mas-says#sthash.zimgxt8Y.dpuf

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2014, 09:29:17 PM »
Russia’s top 10 lies about downed Malaysia airliner

July 20, 2014

The tragic downing of a Malaysian passenger plane sent Putin’s elaborate propaganda machine into overdrive, ultimately causing it to unravel. The evidence points overwhelmingly at the terrorists, whose leaders are Russian citizens, current and former members of the Russian armed forces and FSB.

In the past, their presence on the frontlines alongside the terrorists in Ukraine provided valuable advantage to the Russian media outlets. They were typically the first on the scene, filming the footage that would be shown on Russian television in short order. This powerful sword of immediate access to live events finally cut the other way on July 17, 2014. Russian media and the terrorists themselves were caught red-handed in making numerous misrepresentations and outright fabrications, intended to override their own previous admissions.

Here is a collection of the most outrageous lies with respect to the shooting down of the Malaysia airliner:

http://www.examiner.com/list/russia-s-top-10-lies-about-downed-malaysia-airliner

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2014, 09:36:05 PM »
Finally!  The Russian military has decided to speak out about some of what it knows about what happened to MH17.  It was a typical Russian event: the interpreters were nothing short of *terrible* (I speak as a former military interpreter myself), the visual aids were badly designed (the shape of a SU-24 bomber was used to represent a totally different SU-25 close air support aircraft), and there was no Q&A.  See for yourself:

Still, a few very interesting things came out of this press conference.

First, the Ukies have been caught lying about their military aircraft in the area of the disaster.  They had claimed that no UAF aircraft were in the area.  The Russians have shown the recorded radar tracks which reveal the following: there was what appears to have been a military aircraft (with no transponder) flying below 5000m which suddenly began climbing just before MH17 was hit by some kind of missile.  This unidentified aircraft then stayed and observed as MH17 fell to the ground.  The Russians added that a SU-25 armed with a R-60 air to air missile could have shot down MH17.  Maybe. But what is certain is that the civilian radars did detected this strange Ukie aircraft.

Now, these radar tracks are from *civilian* radars.  The Russians apparently are not willing to share the data from their military radars.  This is why this mysterious Ukie aircraft 'appears' at 5'000m altitude and then 'disappears' again, but you can be certain that their military radars, especially on their A-50 AWACs did track that aircraft before and after its strange maneuver.  Again, I think that the Russians hope that the experts will come to the correct conclusions on the basis of what they have shown today and that they will not have to reveal more.  But we can be certain that they have the full picture and that they know exactly what happened.

Second, the Russians are challenging their American colleagues to show the images they claim show the launch of the BukM1 rocket.  They also point out at the interesting coincidence that an US experimental launch detection satellite was exactly over the area at the moment of the tragedy.  Clearly, they are tossing the world experts some kind of lead here, but I am not sure what this is.

Third, the Russians have shown their own space-based imagery which shows that one battery of BukM1 had been moved just prior to the incident (See for yourself here).  It will be interesting to see if the Ukies explain what is shown on these picture and, if yes, how?

As a public information this conference gets a C+ but as a lead for experts I would give it a much higher A-.  We know have hard proof that the Ukies lied at least twice.  They lied about the footage of the Buk missiles being moved back to Russia (the footage was taken in Ukie-occupied territory) and they most definitely lied when they denied having any military aircraft in the area when in reality they had one in the immediate proximity of MH17.  That is a huge lie which the Ukies will have a very hard time dismissing.

As I said in my first post about MH17, I have no hope whatsoever that the western plutocracy will ever admit that the junta did it.  Ditto for the corporate presstitues of the MSM, but I do hope that the world will see this tragedy for what is clearly was: a deliberate false flag on the part of the Nazi junta in Kiev.  As David Chandler correctly points out about 9/11, the proof of a cover up is in itself already a proof of a conspiracy.

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/the-russian-military-finally-speaks.html

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2014, 09:42:46 PM »

yep too right.

Tough and firm from the word go. Much better than Obama, the weakest president in living memory.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2014, 09:43:26 PM »
Yeah what a limpgot should have nuked em

Tough talkin tony. Putin is shaking

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2014, 10:13:48 PM »
wanna impress me tony?
go there.
Caracella and Balmey.

dwaino

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2014, 10:31:44 PM »

yep too right.

Tough and firm from the word go. Much better than Obama, the weakest president in living memory.

To be fair, the USA has to walk on egg shells regarding their relationship with the CCCP Russia, and the Netherlands and other involved euro nations in this situation must do the same due to their reliance on Russian gas. Australia has nothing to lose and it was good to see our lot go hard and speak up in front of the UN security council when everyone was too gutless to do so. I reckon Abbott jumped the gun early making stern public calls on Putin when all the facts weren't (and still aren't) on the table and getting us needlessly caught up in this sensitive Ukraine topic, but this time yielded what looks to be a great result. The Malaysian PM Razak must have been equally strong after being able to strike up a deal.

Putin knows his reputation, it is how he got to where he is. He also probably doesn't care as he is completely untouchable. No point banning him from any summits because he probably won't go anyway.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2014, 05:22:13 PM »
Does anyone know what happened to the crew of the US naval vessel which in the late 80s shot down an Iranian airliner by mistake.Were there prosecutions in that case?

The USA government 'awarded' medals for tour of duty... to the soldiers that shot down a civilian plane killing 66 children , 290 people. My understanding is they were not prosecuted as it was apparently an accident...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds..

tony_montana

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2014, 06:01:48 PM »

yep too right.

To be fair, the USA has to walk on egg shells regarding their relationship with the CCCP Russia, and the Netherlands and other involved euro nations in this situation must do the same due to their reliance on Russian gas. Australia has nothing to lose and it was good to see our lot go hard and speak up in front of the UN security council when everyone was too gutless to do so. I reckon Abbott jumped the gun early making stern public calls on Putin when all the facts weren't (and still aren't) on the table and getting us needlessly caught up in this sensitive Ukraine topic, but this time yielded what looks to be a great result. The Malaysian PM Razak must have been equally strong after being able to strike up a deal.

Putin knows his reputation, it is how he got to where he is. He also probably doesn't care as he is completely untouchable. No point banning him from any summits because he probably won't go anyway.

well said

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2014, 10:55:43 AM »
Hey Bents, I know you are a lover of conspiracy theories - this should be right up your alley:

Busted! MH-17 Was in Fact the ‘Lost’ Flight MH-370

By Alexander Light | humansarefree

When it was first announced that flight MH-370 disappeared without a trace, there had been voices suggesting that the same plane will be later used in a false flag operation.

Personally, I tried to ignore the speculations thinking that no secret agency could ever conduct such an insanely-obvious operation, expecting that the rest of the world is stupid enough to buy it.

Boy, was I was wrong!

Read the story:

http://topinfopost.com/2014/07/26/mh-17-was-in-fact-flight-mh-370-lost-flight

dwaino

« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2014, 01:03:20 PM »
Massive reader, seldom believer,  of conspiracy theories here too as a good well backed one is always great for discussion.

That one isn't bad but presented poorly and I had to go over it a couple times to make sense of it, especially the photos of the windows and the flag. False flag operations have in fact happened before (e.g Reichstag fire) and I don't deny they will happen again, but something in this one doesn't add up. Why use 370 as a false flag prop? Where is the real 17? Why did 370 have to be used and its passengers disposed of? We're talking about separatist rebels, not an advanced standing military. Ukraine intelligence or CIA or whoever could have easily fed false information to make the rebels assume it was a spy plane and just use the same MH-17. Pinching 370 only to disguise it as 17 would only raise suspicion. By the sounds of it they didn't even need coercing to shoot it down anyway, why invent something so elaborate?

Reckon something stinks about both flights but that theory sounds like crock.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2014, 01:22:02 PM »
Very interested in which conspiracy theories you do believe Dwaino?  FWIW I don't believe for one moment that Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2014, 01:30:58 PM »
FWIW I don't believe for one moment that Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy.

Pretty sure it was you and me.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...