Author Topic: MH airliner shot down  (Read 18638 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: MH airliner shot dow
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2014, 05:55:35 PM »
Not that I'm forgiving the murderous act in any way, shape or form, Malaysian Airlines has to accept a degree of culpability also.  Since the war started most international carriers chose to cease flying that path and diverted to new routes around the trouble.  Malaysian, Singapore and a few other airlines continued to use it as it is the most economical route.  Wonder if they think it was money well saved now?    :'(

Interesting was talking about exactly the same thing to someone today. QANTAS, Delta & KLM Lufthansa to name 3 major airlines are refusing to fly in that airspace because of what's going on there and despite it being deemed to be "safe" to fly there. It would appear Maylasian Airlines have made a very poor error in judgement by putting $$ ahead of safety
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 10:42:13 AM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
Re: MH airliner shot down
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2014, 06:01:49 PM »
I heard somewhere it is considered safe to fly above 28,000 feet in those areas because the run-of-the-mill weapon your typical militia group has doesn't have that range.

The problem was those pricks had been armed with missile systems that only military would be expected to have.

Wonder where they got it from..........
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2014, 06:04:08 PM »
Hopefully the black box and flight data recorder haven't been retrieved and sent to Moscow and thus not compromise an independent report taking place.

Smells a lot like KAL 007 in 1983: nothing will really happen on Russia other than a few western sanctions as Russia has an automatic veto at the United Nations and just like the black box and report being given to the USA and Western World in 1991 after the fall of the Soviet Union, same may occur after Putin leaves office/ or Russia leaves the disputed zone in Ukraine voluntarily.

Cold War existed in 1983 and whilst nothing other than worldwide condemnation took place then the same will apply here. For Putin I don't think he gives a rats if his invitation to the G20 is revoked. After all he was a Lieutenant Colonel in the KGB and if anyone knows the art of deception its him.

dwaino

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2014, 07:06:38 PM »
Not that I'm forgiving the murderous act in any way, shape or form, Malaysian Airlines has to accept a degree of culpability also.  Since the war started most international carriers chose to cease flying that path and diverted to new routes around the trouble.  Malaysian, Singapore and a few other airlines continued to use it as it is the most economical route.  Wonder if they think it was money well saved now?    :'(

Interesting was talking about exactly the same thing to someone today. QANTAS, Delta & KLM to name 3 major airlines are refusing to fly in that airspace because of what's going on there and despite it being deemed to be "safe" to fly there. It would appear Maylasian Airlines have made a very poor error in judgement by putting $$ ahead of safety

After seeing the images from flightradar on here it makes it hard to understand why they went through instead of around like every other airliner has done.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/airlines-including-qantas-quit-flying-over-ukraine-airspace-months-ago/story-fniztvng-1226993758257

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2014, 07:32:36 PM »
The Russians claiming they had nothing to do with this is a sick joke. Russian separatists with Russian military hardware senselessly shoot down a civilian aircraft killing 300 people. Nah, nothing to do with Russia  ::).

I'd be very surprised if Moscow gave any sort of orders of that nature - that's just sick.
Don't America arm most nations on earth? In the Balkan war in the 90's nato forces were fighting the serbs and the serbs were armed by the yanks... just saying mt - selling arms is a massive trade for the yanks and russians

I don't believe they had anything to do with it, but handing the rebels the equipment to carry it out is probably their doing.
I'm not saying TM the Russians ordered the shooting down of foreign jet liners but the Russians support this separate movement in eastern Ukraine in every way. They even have Russian troops on standby across the border. It's more than selling arms. Any territory gained by these separatists will gladly be absorbed by Putin into Russia just like Crimea.

As someone else mentioned, your ordinary local rebel militia don't have access to Russian-made BUKs nor the training to use them. They're not something your can learn to use without advanced training.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buk_missile_system
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2014, 07:37:12 PM »

Interesting was talking about exactly the same thing to someone today. QANTAS, Delta & KLM to name 3 major airlines are refusing to fly in that airspace because of what's going on there and despite it being deemed to be "safe" to fly there. It would appear Maylasian Airlines have made a very poor error in judgement by putting $$ ahead of safety

After seeing the images from flightradar on here it makes it hard to understand why they went through instead of around like every other airliner has done.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/airlines-including-qantas-quit-flying-over-ukraine-airspace-months-ago/story-fniztvng-1226993758257

Makes it a bit obvious doesn't it!!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2014, 11:11:40 PM »
Newspaper cartoonists aren't mincing their words cartoons about who they think is to blame.

https://twitter.com/rocshot/status/490459580439490560/photo/1
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2014, 10:08:02 AM »
apparently a growing body of evidence the plane was shot down by Kiev

Gigantor

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2014, 10:50:25 AM »
Does anyone know what happened to the crew of the US naval vessel which in the late 80s shot down an Iranian airliner by mistake.Were there prosecutions in that case?

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2014, 11:57:47 AM »
Does anyone know what happened to the crew of the US naval vessel which in the late 80s shot down an Iranian airliner by mistake.Were there prosecutions in that case?

The USA government 'awarded' medals for tour of duty... to the soldiers that shot down a civilian plane killing 66 children , 290 people. My understanding is they were not prosecuted as it was apparently an accident...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2014, 12:05:06 PM »
Well thats not right.

Civilian airlines shouldn't be shot down by an accident.

If they are using a grade military equipment surely they have the necessary intel that determines if it's a civilian aircraft.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2014, 12:10:18 PM »
Na im all the americans stepping up to the plate.

Cause that's worked so well in the past.

yeah true it was them who knocked down the twin towers

nothing wrong with america getting involved buddy wake up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVCDpL4Ax7I   :gobdrop

The Collapse of Building Seven – 9/11

By Charlotte Atkinson  /   July 17, 2014  /   3 Comments

The Collapse of Building Seven
Building seven was a 47 storey tower, which collapsed just seven hours after the twin towers, however this building was not hit by a plane. How exactly did this tower collapse?

The investigators of the National Institute of Standard and Technology, located near Washington DC, said fires on several different floors caused the collapse of building seven. This would make it the first and only steel skyscraper in the world to collapse because of a fire. Conspiracy theorists argue that the tower was brought down in a controlled demolition.

National Institute of Standard and Technology lead investigator, Dr Shyam Sunder said, “Our working hypothesis now actually suggests that it was Twin Towersnormal building fires that were growing and spreading throughout the multiple floors that have caused the ultimate collapse of the buildings”.

However, a group of architects, engineers and scientists say the official explanation that fires caused the collapse of building seven is impossible. Architects and engineers for 9/11 Truth argue that there must have been a controlled demolition. Founder of the group, Richard Gage says it’s an obvious example of a controlled demolition using explosives. “Building Seven is the smoking gun of 9/11. A sixth grader can look at this building falling at virtually free-fall speed, symmetrically and smoothly, and see that it is not a natural process. Buildings that fall in natural processes fall to the path of least resistance. They don’t go straight down through themselves”.

Investigators have made four extremely complex computer models worked out to the finest detail to figure out the mystery of the collapse of building seven, as there is no steel to study. They believe the fires burnt long enough to weaken and break the connections that held the steel structure together.

The collapse of building seven is said to be caused by uncontrollable fires. What are your views? Comment belo

- See more at: http://consettmagazine.com/blog/2014/07/17/the-collapse-of-building-seven-911/#sthash.bvaaxY21.dpuf
[/size]

Interesting link Judge and its quite obvious that it was a controlled demolition of building 7 based on the very clear evidence in the video.
Would like to chat about this in a more appropriate thread as its a bit off topic for this one.

No it's better to drop the coversation. Didn't you see the new kitten video on Facebook? The me kardasihans is on tonight I bet it'll be great

tony_montana

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2014, 12:24:53 PM »

The USA government 'awarded' medals for tour of duty... to the soldiers that shot down a civilian plane killing 66 children , 290 people. My understanding is they were not prosecuted as it was apparently an accident...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds..

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2014, 10:14:51 PM »
two wrongs dont make a right lads
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018