Author Topic: MH airliner shot down  (Read 21072 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Re: MH airliner shot down
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2014, 12:20:01 PM »
judge Tiga please don't tell me you believe all that illumanati crap.

Whackjob websites
Angus, I'm not usually into conspiracy theories but even using my basic physics skills from school you can tell that building 7 is not a building that collapsed due to Fire.
Taking away all the crap about CIA and Al -Qaeda and US government, this building quite clearly fell in a process of demolition and not fire. 

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2014, 02:33:17 PM »

judge Tiga please don't tell me you believe all that illumanati crap.

Whackjob websites

The government has proposed fake terrorism attacks to gain public support [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods ], use mind control on its own population [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra ] and poison its people [ http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2010/02/the_chemists_war.html ].

Fact is stranger than fiction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk I am not smart or articulate enough to answer your question properly. so: ( http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/everything-is-rigged-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-20130425 / http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal )  I also believe the federal reserve is a private bank in all the country bar Iran, NKorea and Cuba.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 03:43:37 PM by Judge Roughneck »

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2014, 03:24:43 PM »
I blame the Jews....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2014, 05:46:03 PM »
"If these are Russian ggroups, with Russia weapons doing this, then we need to react..."

Hang on. What about American weapons and American backed "groups" worldwide  :-\

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2014, 07:42:26 PM »
27 Aussies dead

Time for America to step in and finish em all off

This is terrible
why
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2014, 07:48:03 PM »
27 Aussies dead

This is terrible
what is the relevance of the number of Australians on board? 300 odd people died, each and every one with friends and relatives that will grieve their loss.
Are the Australian lives more important than the others?

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2014, 08:02:53 PM »
27 Aussies dead

This is terrible
what is the relevance of the number of Australians on board? 300 odd people died, each and every one with friends and relatives that will grieve their loss.

:thumbsup
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2014, 08:05:40 PM »
The Russians claiming they had nothing to do with this is a sick joke. Russian separatists with Russian military hardware senselessly shoot down a civilian aircraft killing 300 people. Nah, nothing to do with Russia  ::).

The locals are sicko lowlife scum too. Going through suitcases amongst the debris and stealing from the dead  >:(.

terrible yes but if the US gets involved then we will be on the verge of WW3 and the whole world will be up poo creek.
Yep there likely won't be any military response from the West. More likely the West will go down the sanctions route.

We should at least bar Putin from attending the G20 conference.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

dwaino

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2014, 08:12:27 PM »
I agree on the sanctions route. The repercussions of Russia retaliating to someone like NATO going into Ukraine are too great. As bad as it is the best thing will be to just suck it up and accept the old bloc and caucasus regions are rooted again and to steer clear.

tony_montana

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2014, 08:46:38 PM »
Its an old time war tactic IMHO, I reckon the Ukrainians shot it down hoping to blame it on the Russians and for the US to step forward to save them. The Ukrainians can get stuffed if they shot it down there a bunch or behindholes anyway

That crossed my mind too in all honesty. The intercepted dialogue proving it was Russian separatists went viral very very quickly.

Hopefully we get to the bottom of it soon enough

tony_montana

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2014, 08:51:41 PM »
The Russians claiming they had nothing to do with this is a sick joke. Russian separatists with Russian military hardware senselessly shoot down a civilian aircraft killing 300 people. Nah, nothing to do with Russia  ::).

I'd be very surprised if Moscow gave any sort of orders of that nature - that's just sick.
Don't America arm most nations on earth? In the Balkan war in the 90's nato forces were fighting the serbs and the serbs were armed by the yanks... just saying mt - selling arms is a massive trade for the yanks and russians

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2014, 09:29:35 PM »
27 Aussies dead

This is terrible

yes thats what i meant stuff the rest of em just worry about the aussies. All the kids babies innocent lives lost stuff them all who cares its just about the aussies

Maybe i should have made it a bit clearer for albert that belligerent fool.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2014, 09:32:51 PM »

I'd be very surprised if Moscow gave any sort of orders of that nature - that's just sick.
Don't America arm most nations on earth? In the Balkan war in the 90's nato forces were fighting the serbs and the serbs were armed by the yanks... just saying mt - selling arms is a massive trade for the yanks and russians

I don't believe they had anything to do with it, but handing the rebels the equipment to carry it out is probably their doing.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2014, 09:36:10 PM »
27 Aussies dead

This is terrible

yes thats what i meant stuff the rest of em just worry about the aussies. All the kids babies innocent lives lost stuff them all who cares its just about the aussies

Maybe i should have made it a bit clearer for albert that belligerent fool.

you actually made it very clear for this belligerent fool, assuming you choose your words carefully, that is.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2014, 09:55:29 AM »
Not that I'm forgiving the murderous act in any way, shape or form, Malaysian Airlines has to accept a degree of culpability also.  Since the war started most international carriers chose to cease flying that path and diverted to new routes around the trouble.  Malaysian, Singapore and a few other airlines continued to use it as it is the most economical route.  Wonder if they think it was money well saved now?    :'(