Author Topic: Trade week rumours and innuendo  (Read 218142 times)

Offline scjhammo

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Trade week rumours and innuendo
« Reply #825 on: October 07, 2014, 02:16:53 PM »
all in all we are not going to do anything lets me honest we don't have much in regards to trade bait..... there a lot of blokes in our team that wouldn't get a game in at least 12 afl teams and that's does say something...

garlett had issues and so does robinson  but they are players who are still 24/25 and would offer more then winderlich who will give us what 1 or 2 years its pointless.. Melbourne seem to be able to attract players I don't no why vince was a pretty fair effort to pull off he had issues know in Melbourne you don't hear of him. Tyson Richmond wanted him and he choose Melbourne on what grounds I don't no... harry o wants to go to Melbourne hed be quicker then our chb chapplin .....

at the end of the day as long as we trade duds and get a decent player then im happy but don't trade draft picks for average players :thumbsup

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #826 on: October 07, 2014, 02:36:03 PM »
harry o wants to go to Melbourne hed be quicker then our chb chapplin .....

So would every other HBF in the league, no point comparing him to Chaplin or any other CHB really

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #827 on: October 07, 2014, 03:03:29 PM »
From The Age:

Carlton's Jeff Garlett has requested a trade to Melbourne.

Adelaide are believed to have interest in Bulldogs Key Forward Liam Jones despite Jones announcing his club of preference is Carlton.

Carlton are looking at trading Pick 7 for Giants swingman Kristian Jaksch and the Giants Pick 18

Sydney's Tim Membrey should get to St.Kilda for a 3rd or 4th round pick.

Adelaide and Essendon have shown the most interest in Giants ruckman Jon Giles.

http://www.theage.com.au

From Damien Barrett on Trade Radio:

Someone Collingwood is very keen on, is the possibility of GWS_Giants Adam Treloar being part of the Beams deal

https://twitter.com/traderadio

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #828 on: October 07, 2014, 03:33:30 PM »

Hope we are in there

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #829 on: October 07, 2014, 03:43:16 PM »

Hope we are in there

Straight swap for Hamspud?
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #830 on: October 07, 2014, 03:59:49 PM »

Hope we are in there

Straight swap for Hamspud?

Not this time will push up the asking price if we throw the spud in there

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #831 on: October 07, 2014, 05:37:50 PM »
all in all we are not going to do anything lets me honest we don't have much in regards to trade bait..... there a lot of blokes in our team that wouldn't get a game in at least 12 afl teams and that's does say something...

garlett had issues and so does robinson  but they are players who are still 24/25 and would offer more then winderlich who will give us what 1 or 2 years its pointless.. Melbourne seem to be able to attract players I don't no why vince was a pretty fair effort to pull off he had issues know in Melbourne you don't hear of him. Tyson Richmond wanted him and he choose Melbourne on what grounds I don't no... harry o wants to go to Melbourne hed be quicker then our chb chapplin .....

at the end of the day as long as we trade duds and get a decent player then im happy but don't trade draft picks for average players :thumbsup
Vince chose Melb in reply for no 21 draft pick Tyson shoes Melb for the no 2 draft pick. Get with the program brudder  ::)
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #832 on: October 07, 2014, 06:11:07 PM »
Tyson would chop off his pinky to play for Richmond, don't worry about that  :shh
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #833 on: October 07, 2014, 06:38:43 PM »
Tyson would chop off his pinky to play for Richmond, don't worry about that  :shh

He already had to chop off his dick to play with Melbourne.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #834 on: October 07, 2014, 06:53:06 PM »
Lol :lol
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

tony_montana

« Reply #835 on: October 07, 2014, 06:59:20 PM »
and he's still more of a man than the rest of their playing list

the claw

« Reply #836 on: October 07, 2014, 08:11:32 PM »

Vince chose Melb in reply for no 21 draft pick Tyson shoes Melb for the no 2 draft pick. Get with the program brudder  ::)
hmm vince went for pick 23, but when you have pick 26 as well which is going on a f/s pick in viney who nwas easily a top 10 pick then you can afford to pay 23 for vince.
dom tyson was a great trade pick 2, 20 and 72  was given up for tyson and pick 9 which they used to get christian salem.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #837 on: October 07, 2014, 10:17:56 PM »

hmm vince went for pick 23, but when you have pick 26 as well which is going on a f/s pick in viney who nwas easily a top 10 pick then you can afford to pay 23 for vince.
dom tyson was a great trade pick 2, 20 and 72  was given up for tyson and pick 9 which they used to get christian salem.
thats a lot of players for Melbourne to ruin

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #838 on: October 07, 2014, 11:31:44 PM »
GWS youngster and former No. 2 pick Jono O’Rourke has nominated Hawthorn as his preferred destination over St Kilda.

Young Bomber Elliott Kavanagh wants to be released from the final year of his contract and is seeking a fresh start at a rival club.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/elliott-kavanagh-joins-paddy-ryder-jason-winderlich-in-asking-for-trade-from-essendon/story-e6frf3e3-1227083071279
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/former-no-2-draft-pick-jono-orourke-requests-trade-from-gws-giants-to-hawthorn/story-e6frf3e3-1227083062062

Giants swingman Kristian Jaksch looks unlikely to get to Carlton with talks between the Blues and Giants grinding to a halt. The door has opened for St Kilda and another Victorian club to ramp up negotiations with GWS, which has not made any progress in talks with Carlton.

https://www.facebook.com/AFLSeasonAndOffSeasonNews/posts/362829870557914

The Hawks and Giants will meet on Wednesday to start working through a deal for O'Rourke, with Hawthorn's first-round draft pick, No.19, available. Carlton has been looking at a swap involving Hawthorn in which the Blues would receive Kristian Jaksch, Hawthorn's pick 19 and the Giants' pick 21, giving up picks 7 and 28.

Travis Varcoe could become a Collingwood player, by becoming the missing link in a three-way trade with Melbourne and Geelong involving Heritier Lumumba and Mitch Clark.

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/varcoe-may-join-collingwood-in-threeway-deal-20141007-10rld6.html

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #839 on: October 07, 2014, 11:32:53 PM »
Collingwood are going nowhere. Derek Hine Is a fat idiot