Author Topic: NAB Cup 2015: Richmond vs Western Bulldogs - Sat. Feb. 28 @ Whitten Oval  (Read 38217 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: NAB Cup 2015: Richmond vs Western Bulldogs - Sat. Feb. 28 @ Whitten Oval
« Reply #330 on: March 02, 2015, 06:53:13 PM »
I agree with what u said about arnot.
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #331 on: March 02, 2015, 07:35:55 PM »
Bit harsh comparing Petterd to Grigg - he might be a hack but soft is one thing he definitely isn't. Said all along that if Hardwick insists on playing him, it needs to be as a defensive forward -  his best football at Melbourne was in that role and his best play at Richmond has been when he's been thrown forward. He's a liabilty in the backline.
He's a liability period.
I'm not comparing at all only stating my opinion on these softy types that like to play lollipop footy and wait for the easy ball out the back.
We wont win finals with these blokes getting senior games. Until we can find hardnut types like Vlastuin that can replace these blokes we are stuck in no mans land between 8th and 9th hoping beyond hope to get a finals birth and be satisfied getting there and with mediocrity and with mediocre players that won't and can't win their own ball. 
I'm sick of these Pansy's & we better beat the scum round 1...I don't care who is playing!

Somehow I  think your missing Diocs point that he doesn't think Pettard is soft and that he goes in for the hard ball

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #332 on: March 02, 2015, 07:36:54 PM »
Hey Claw Liberatore is out for the whole season, some respect please

And we should care because-
A) He's the son of a dog who assaulted Matty Knights with a king hit
B) He's an opposition player
C) He's also a little dog

Don't forget his strike

Grimes' post-match interview:

* For us, the game was all about the development of our younger players and getting on with our ball movement that we’ve been practising through the pre-season. We’ve implemented some new things, so it was really good to see patches of that throughout the game.

Sorry but what ball movement? Wasn't the ball in our D50 for the majority of the game with so many turnovers going straight to the opposition or out on the full?

Edited: you know the drill about "rumours", accusations about things that have not been reported are not allowed  :banghead. And before you jump and down, just researched it and your comment is not reported and not accurate
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 09:25:04 PM by WilliamPowell »

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #333 on: March 02, 2015, 10:28:54 PM »
Bit harsh comparing Petterd to Grigg - he might be a hack but soft is one thing he definitely isn't. Said all along that if Hardwick insists on playing him, it needs to be as a defensive forward -  his best football at Melbourne was in that role and his best play at Richmond has been when he's been thrown forward. He's a liabilty in the backline.
He's a liability period.
I'm not comparing at all only stating my opinion on these softy types that like to play lollipop footy and wait for the easy ball out the back.
We wont win finals with these blokes getting senior games. Until we can find hardnut types like Vlastuin that can replace these blokes we are stuck in no mans land between 8th and 9th hoping beyond hope to get a finals birth and be satisfied getting there and with mediocrity and with mediocre players that won't and can't win their own ball. 
I'm sick of these Pansy's & we better beat the scum round 1...I don't care who is playing!

Somehow I  think your missing Diocs point that he doesn't think Pettard is soft and that he goes in for the hard ball
I think you're missing the point that every tiger is a softie lolly pop sucking pansy poo munching pansy and that's why we aren't winning games. Additionally that everyone must blow a woopa valve if we don't beat Carlton because we actually get 8 points due to their blight on the game as dirty, stinking cheating filth.
Not sure how you missed that
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #334 on: March 02, 2015, 10:43:55 PM »

I think you're missing the point that every tiger is a softie lolly pop sucking pansy poo munching pansy and that's why we aren't winning games. Additionally that everyone must blow a woopa valve if we don't beat Carlton because we actually get 8 points due to their blight on the game as dirty, stinking cheating filth.

Thanks for clearing that up

Got it now

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #335 on: March 02, 2015, 10:45:23 PM »

One thing Petterd isn't is soft and cwrtainly doesn't stand back waiting for the easy ball. He actually goes in to get the pill unlike a number of others

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #336 on: March 02, 2015, 11:17:20 PM »

One thing Petterd isn't is soft and cwrtainly doesn't stand back waiting for the easy ball. He actually goes in to get the pill unlike a number of others
Yeah but can he kick the bloody thing
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #337 on: March 03, 2015, 06:50:10 AM »
He's a liability period.

:Lol Yeh I did miss that

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #338 on: March 03, 2015, 11:48:21 AM »

Perceptions are a funny thing WP.
I think you'll find that the stats tell us a different story.
Maybe that there really isn't much difference between Grigg and Petterd last season.  :shh
The club that keeps giving.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #339 on: March 03, 2015, 12:37:35 PM »
I'm happy to see Grigg stretchered off for the season in round one
Caracella and Balmey.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #340 on: March 03, 2015, 01:23:29 PM »
Perceptions are a funny thing WP.
I think you'll find that the stats tell us a different story.
Maybe that there really isn't much difference between Grigg and Petterd last season.  :shh

Argh Yes, Stats. Those things that can tell any story you want them to tell. Hence, why I don't read much into them. I put much credence on what I witness first hand on the field.

And based on that there is a missive difference between Petterd & Grigg

And you are certainly right about perceptions

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #341 on: March 03, 2015, 01:59:59 PM »
Joel poomen Bowden spent his career acquiring stats because he thought it would justify his tenure at the club.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 02:09:08 PM by one-eyed »
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #342 on: March 03, 2015, 09:48:20 PM »
I always have a chuckle when ox has a post with "last post edited by one eyed at..."
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #343 on: March 03, 2015, 10:01:59 PM »
I always have a chuckle when ox has a post with "last post edited by one eyed at..."

Don't distract him he's busy collecting for Libba jnr which is a great humanitarian gesture

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #344 on: March 03, 2015, 10:15:02 PM »
Im just a roaster

Bowden wasn't bad. Lol
Caracella and Balmey.