Author Topic: Winderlich wants to play on with Richmond....  (Read 14256 times)

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
Re: Winderlich wants to play on with Richmond....
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2014, 07:53:23 PM »
I hope Essendon take him all the way to the High Court to enforce this contract.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2014, 08:23:28 PM »
Things haven't changed much around here. A lot of you are still a pack of whinging knobs with no knowledge of the game. Winderlich can actually play football. Of all the recent trades/signings/rumours you can whinge about, this is the one that rubs you the wrong way most? A guy who may be pushing 30 but is a proven player in a finals side? A guy who is very quick and can use a footy (something we lack)? Some of the morons in here were talking up the Hampson trade as a good one, so why should anyone listen to you gimps?
Even if he only plays 15 games this guy is a solid pick up. "Oh but he's taking up a kids spot" give me a bloody spell. Again, half of you are on here 24/7 bagging our "kids" anyway

It sounds like Coach but I'm not sure ? Could be a try hard ?
It's common knowledge that you have a bite mark scar on your ass form the crazy week you had in Thailand with the ladyboys back in 2003.

Pics or it aint you ?

In conclusion, Jay Schulz is a gun and most of you can go and get a dog up ya. Actually I like dogs, so just go and get stuffed

;D

:bow

Greetings to Owl, Willy, Tony, al, Smokey, TFT, BJ, Chuck, Damo

GFY Jacky !
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2014, 08:30:42 PM »
Keep quiet and calm, mods. This is a one off post. Quiet and calm!

Things haven't changed much around here. A lot of you are still a pack of whinging knobs with no knowledge of the game. Winderlich can actually play football. Of all the recent trades/signings/rumours you can whinge about, this is the one that rubs you the wrong way most? A guy who may be pushing 30 but is a proven player in a finals side? A guy who is very quick and can use a footy (something we lack)? Some of the morons in here were talking up the Hampson trade as a good one, so why should anyone listen to you gimps?
Even if he only plays 15 games this guy is a solid pick up. "Oh but he's taking up a kids spot" give me a bloody spell. Again, half of you are on here 24/7 bagging our "kids" anyway.

In conclusion, Jay Schulz is a gun and most of you can go and get a dog up ya. Actually I like dogs, so just go and get stuffed.
Greetings to Owl, Willy, Tony, al, Smokey, TFT, BJ, Chuck, Damo and a few others. Keep fighting the good fight boys :thumbsup

Kind Regards,
Coach Davey

This forum has missed the leader of men

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2014, 08:40:06 PM »
We don't need Winderlich, he is not the future, he is not the one player that will propell us into stardom, the RFC keep trying to recycle players at this age and it hasn't worked!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2014, 08:43:11 PM »

Even if he only plays 15 games this guy is a solid pick up. "Oh but he's taking up a kids spot" give me a bloody spell. Again, half of you are on here 24/7 bagging our "kids" anyway.

In conclusion, Jay Schulz is a gun and most of you can go and get a dog up ya. Actually I like dogs, so just go and get stuffed.
Greetings to Owl, Willy, Tony, al, Smokey, TFT, BJ, Chuck, Damo and a few others. Keep fighting the good fight boys :thumbsup

Kind Regards,
Coach Davey

isn't he your uncle?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2014, 08:45:50 PM »
We don't need Winderlich, he is not the future, he is not the one player that will propell us into stardom, the RFC keep trying to recycle players at this age and it hasn't worked!!

But yet earlier today Cooney was a must get???
Are you bipolar or something man?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2014, 08:58:18 PM »

But yet earlier today Cooney was a must get???
Are you bipolar or something man?

Here we go again, are you stupid too. I made that comment when he was reported as being 27 on SEN! That's the end of it for me. I'm sick of explaining the bleeding obvious to fools.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2014, 09:05:22 PM »
Cooney > winderhack

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2014, 09:15:21 PM »

Kind Regards,
Coach Davey

isn't he your uncle?

Yes he is my revered uncle

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2014, 09:16:53 PM »
Here we go again, are you stupid too. I made that comment when he was reported as being 27 on SEN! That's the end of it for me. I'm sick of explaining the bleeding obvious to fools.

Please stop advocating we recruit 29yr olds WAT.

;D
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2014, 09:37:57 PM »
So we aren't getting him if bombers don't release him ?
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Rampstar

« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2014, 09:41:37 PM »

Richmond doesn't know how to trade or do list management that's plainly obvious for everyone to see. they chop and change and make stuff up on the run, today they say they wont trade for him, tomorrow he'll be worth a 2nd or 3rd rounder lol. Our club is rooted.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2014, 09:43:23 PM »

Richmond doesn't know how to trade or do list management that's plainly obvious for everyone to see. they chop and change and make stuff up on the run, today they say they wont trade for him, tomorrow he'll be worth a 2nd or 3rd rounder lol. Our club is rooted.
Couldn't have said it better myself
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2014, 09:43:29 PM »

you are clearly extremely depressed, grand take some medication. Life aint that bad buddy, cheer up :thumbsup

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2014, 09:44:40 PM »
Ramps is throwing some burley out and has a plethora of lines in the water