Author Topic: Demon Jack Trengove could be traded to Richmond (Herald-Sun)  (Read 51224 times)

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: Demon Jack Trengove could be traded to Richmond (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2014, 11:07:22 PM »
In the right environment he could realise those talents that had  every recruiter in the country tagging him either 1 or two top junior . Melb has held him back with poor development and injuries. At Tigerland with talent abounding and all the resource in the world, he could become the midfield ace we desperately need to compliment our dream team in the pivot of cotch and Milesy . Get it done  :clapping
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2014, 11:08:26 PM »
In the right environment he could realise those talents that had  every recruiter in the country tagging him either 1 or two top junior . Melb has held him back with poor development and injuries. At Tigerland with talent abounding and all the resource in the world, he could become the midfield ace we desperately need to compliment our dream team in the pivot of cotch and Milesy . Get it done  :clapping
:shh
Any idea what Melbourne FC's resources are like ?
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

the claw

« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2014, 12:29:24 AM »
bloody hell. you know if i actually thought you believed what you typed id be concerned. but assuming other wise continue on old son.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2014, 12:40:37 AM »
Dan Richo had everyone thinking that we were going after a broken down Lada in Jason Winderlich, even went on radio an lied about it to the masses making them think we were going to pick up that drug addicted spud,,, WRONG, while Richo has been playing the media on a break, FJ has been panning for gold deep in the cesspool that is Melbourne Fc  :shh getting his man,,,, pretty shrewd pickup by the tigers, i like it,,,, a lott ,, AGAIN :shh

the claw

« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2014, 01:01:28 AM »
hmm lets see the totally inept melbourne environment that pulled our pants this yr to the slightly less inept richmond environment. i feel sorry for the poor bugger. stay at melb and be damned. move to the tiges and be slightly less damned. hhhaaarrrggghhhhh.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2014, 01:04:24 AM »
hmm lets see the totally inept melbourne environment that pulled our pants this yr to the slightly less inept richmond environment. i feel sorry for the poor bugger. stay at melb and be damned. move to the tiges and be slightly less damned. hhhaaarrrggghhhhh.
Yeah, move to the tigers win some games and play finals football  ::) no difference

the claw

« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2014, 01:09:35 AM »
Yeah, move to the tigers win some games and play finals football  ::) no difference
ah the million dollar question will they play finals next yr.  not if the trend is correct. ;)

the claw

« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2014, 01:13:28 AM »
Dan Richo had everyone thinking that we were going after a broken down Lada in Jason Winderlich, even went on radio an lied about it to the masses making them think we were going to pick up that drug addicted spud,,, WRONG, while Richo has been playing the media on a break, FJ has been panning for gold deep in the cesspool that is Melbourne Fc  :shh getting his man,,,, pretty shrewd pickup by the tigers, i like it,,,, a lott ,, AGAIN :shh
hhhhaaarrggh or if we are gunna spin  stories. maybe he got so desperate to do a trade he threw up pick 12 for a bloke with a serious foot injury that could be career threatening and the same bloke has a 5 yr career record to date that is not worthy of giving up pick 12.  oh i love how the blind follow the flute of the rfc piper.
never thinking just following.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2014, 01:37:05 AM »
hhhhaaarrggh or if we are gunna spin  stories. maybe he got so desperate to do a trade he threw up pick 12 for a bloke with a serious foot injury that could be career threatening and the same bloke has a 5 yr career record to date that is not worthy of giving up pick 12.  oh i love how the blind follow the flute of the rfc piper.
never thinking just following.
Will bump when deal pays off :shh

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2014, 01:50:59 AM »
but hes slower than treacle

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2014, 04:50:31 AM »
Have said it themselves, they want to improve their list, how could it improve ours? Trengove is a good bloke and knights needs a rehabilitation partner.
A must pass.

tony_montana

« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2014, 06:21:40 AM »
Still limping, won't start training till Xmas.
Had surgery in April. To ybb, how would they medically assess his foot?

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2014, 06:45:30 AM »
ah the million dollar question will they play finals next yr.  not if the trend is correct. ;)

Keep saying it you will be right one year eventually

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2014, 06:52:28 AM »
He's played 80 games in 5 seasons since being drafted. Of the 30 games he's missed since he started, 20 were this year.
If he's foot can be rehabilitated then he's otherwise fine body wise.
He's a quality young man and body permitting a fine, emerging mid fielder who would benefit from support in the mid field.
People on this forum wanted a Garlett, Cooney, a completely unproven o'rourke - under the principle of calculated risk this is no different.
I'd like us to do a seperate trade to get another lowish 2nd rounder or high 1st rounder but like the thinking here.
I'm hoping our medicos know what they're doing but a rehabbed navicular isn't without precedent.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2014, 08:42:07 AM »

What is the particular trend you are referring to? Here's another. We've won 10 of our last 11 games. Based on that, we will win 20 from 22 next year and finish top.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018