Author Topic: Rance has re-signed 4 years  (Read 77812 times)

No More

Re: Alex Rance's contract discussion thread [merged]
« Reply #375 on: April 03, 2015, 11:03:04 AM »
Thought like he played like a bloke who wants to stay. Not the distracted performance of a guy making up his mind.

I think he's our man. Maybe the Dangerfield rumours have substance?

Some rumours around Big Footy that Dion Prestia is also available and will be coming back home next season. Prestia would be a perfect addition to our side I reckon.

tony_montana

« Reply #376 on: April 03, 2015, 11:14:23 AM »
Best KPD in the comp, what a gun

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #377 on: April 03, 2015, 11:32:41 AM »
Thought like he played like a bloke who wants to stay. Not the distracted performance of a guy making up his mind.

Some rumours around Big Footy that Dion Prestia is also available and will be coming back home next season. Prestia would be a perfect addition to our side I reckon.

Good to know.

Personally I would not pay Dangerfield the $1-1.2million it would cost to get him here.

Would rather throw half of that at two other blokes - IE Dylan Shiel and Adam Treloar for example. Money and RFC would entice them. And both of them would be better than just Dangerfield IMO.

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #378 on: April 03, 2015, 11:39:53 AM »
Henderson might as well have brought along his rubber ducky to the game last night as Rance gave him a bath :yep.
i thought henderson pulled his pants down in the first quarter. to rances credit he came back and  won the next 3.

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #379 on: April 03, 2015, 11:40:04 AM »

Good to know.

Personally I would not pay Dangerfield the $1-1.2million it would cost to get him here.

Would rather throw half of that at two other blokes - IE Dylan Shiel and Adam Treloar for example. Money and RFC would entice them. And both of them would be better than just Dangerfield IMO.
Shiel, Treloar or Prestia? Take your pick, all players that would walk into our side. Would be over the moon if we snagged one of them.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #380 on: April 03, 2015, 12:08:41 PM »
Henderson might as well have brought along his rubber ducky to the game last night as Rance gave him a bath :yep.
i thought henderson pulled his pants down in the first quarter. to rances credit he came back and  won the next 3.

Pulled his pants down kicking no goals. Henderson started okay but was totally obliterated by Rance.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

tony_montana

« Reply #381 on: April 03, 2015, 12:09:43 PM »

Good to know.

Shiel, Treloar or Prestia? Take your pick, all players that would walk into our side. Would be over the moon if we snagged one of them.

Newman would still get picked over any of them  ;D  :banghead

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #382 on: April 03, 2015, 12:24:07 PM »

Good to know.

Sad but true.

He was really slow last night and I just pray Hardwick sees the light
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #383 on: April 03, 2015, 12:30:13 PM »

Good to know.

Sad but true.

He was really slow last night and I just pray Hardwick sees the light

Teachers pet. Need get Dea into the side or anyone else. Slow as treacle.
Should have retired last year. Will now be a liability in big games and possibly finals. :help

tony_montana

« Reply #384 on: April 03, 2015, 12:33:15 PM »
The problem is, even last year the so called experts in the media were still backing him as best 22. He will struggle to get more than 10 touches a game this season, I wonder if anyone will have the balls to call him or hardwick out on it. Its a stuffing joke that we're going to have to carry this bloke this season

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #385 on: April 03, 2015, 12:37:24 PM »
I hear you Tone as do many others but unfortunantely we aren't sitting at the selection table that counts.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #386 on: April 03, 2015, 01:18:40 PM »
Rance  :bow  outstanding  :gotigers

Offline Zlatan

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #387 on: April 03, 2015, 02:23:12 PM »
would love to see Dea next to Grimes, Rance, vlastuin etc.

No More

« Reply #388 on: April 03, 2015, 04:35:51 PM »

Good to know.

I like Prestia over Treloar & Shiel, although all are excellent players.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #389 on: April 03, 2015, 04:47:35 PM »
JSR!

JUST SIGN RANCE!

:gotigers