Author Topic: Nathan Drummond [merged]  (Read 28491 times)

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Pick 52. Nathan Drummond
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2014, 11:54:25 PM »
Can play
you not worried about his disposal tm.
hard to tell with an over ager his stats look good but for a bloke 12months older than most others id say they are average. its his kicking that concerns me. again i  welcome him but im not sure about him.
im filthy jackson nelson went the pick before drummond to wce.  in fact wce took lamb as well at 32 who i liked more than most.
have you seen much of oleg markov . would have gladly taken him with one of our later nd picks and most definately with a rookie pick.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2014, 02:14:45 AM »
Off with his head
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2014, 11:40:49 AM »
Can play
hard to tell with an over ager his stats look good but for a bloke 12months older than most others id say they are average. its his kicking that concerns me. again i  welcome him but im not sure about him.
im filthy jackson nelson went the pick before drummond to wce.  in fact wce took lamb as well at 32 who i liked more than most.
have you seen much of oleg markov . would have gladly taken him with one of our later nd picks and most definately with a rookie pick.

how the hell do you come to that conclusion? :huh3

do you have a different definition of "most" than the rest of us or something?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2014, 01:48:57 PM »
Can play

Well because most of the draftees were born in 1996 and he was born January of 1995 that would make him at least 12 months older than most.  Corey Ellis was born in October 1996 making him ~21 months younger than Drummond

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2014, 01:57:18 PM »
is he 19 days or 12 months and 19 days past the cut off date?

isnt there an age limit for the over age players?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2014, 03:55:29 PM »
He's worked his backside off after being knocked back not being drafted and worked on his weakness in his game this season and from all reports did that and was very impressive for our Vfl team to.

tony_montana

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2014, 05:10:32 PM »
Can play

Not worried yet claw, but I guess time will tell. Like lambert, this kid seems to have a burning desire to better himself, which I rate highly in individuals. Has great speed and endurance and is a bit of a unit already, reminds me of Vlastuin the way he holds himself(not so much on the footy field).

haven't seen much of Markov, seems to be a long shot type, could be anything or nothing. Injury interrupted year didn't help his cause, with a solid year next year he'll likely be on the radar. Good skillset that's for sure

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2014, 11:10:05 PM »
Can play

lol.

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2015, 12:48:52 PM »
Gamble pays off for Drummond
richmondfc.com.au 
January 8, 2015

“It was a big relief for me.  It’s all been worth it this year,” Drummond said.

“Taking another year in the TAC Cup, coming home and putting your life on hold and not going to uni for a year, has probably made it all worth it for me.

“But I haven’t really made it yet.  I’ve just started my career.  Hopefully it’s a long one.

Drummond settled into life as a Richmond player by sharing accommodation with defender Dylan Grimes, who was one of the first senior players he met in the days following the Draft.

Full article: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-01-08/gamble-pays-off-for-drummond

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2015, 01:31:46 PM »
Plays and moves like a Matt White
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2015, 11:04:11 PM »

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2015, 01:30:27 PM »
Nathan turns 20 today  :birthday.

VIDEO: Drummond's draft path ...

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2015-01-16/drummonds-draft-path

* I’ve always strived to make it at the highest level.  I missed out on the draft in my 18 year and that drove me to get here this year. It’s been a goal of mine since I was a really young age.  Seeing a lot of my mates get drafted when I missed out was a real motivation for me to get picked up. It was my second time, so I came in more prepared and had a feel on how to prepare for if I didn’t get picked up.

* I’ve been getting some tips off Dylan Grimes.  He’s really professional and organised.  He’s been really good for me.

* I think I can play multiple positions on the ground and I’m someone who’ll work hard both ways.  I pride myself on being a strong tackler as well. I haven’t looked too much past just training.  I want to train hard, put my hand up for a NAB Cup game and see how I go after that.

Full article: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-01-19/drummonds-determination-pays-off

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2015, 03:15:32 AM »
Heard he [Drummond] broke the record for the fastest 20m sprint ever recorded at Richmond.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/welcome-to-richmond-pick-52-nathan-drummond.1082748/page-5#post-36987319

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2015, 10:02:55 AM »
^^^ so that makes him 100th fastest in the AFL... ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Tigers of Old

• Premiership Captain
  • @Tigers_of_Old
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2015, 10:20:11 AM »
AFL is not the Olympics. Quick is important no doubt but hopefully his disposal compliments it.