Author Topic: Kane Lambert retires [merged]  (Read 159397 times)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: Kane Lambert [merged]
« Reply #495 on: September 08, 2018, 11:44:12 AM »
Get real father of Kane.

He was ordinary.
For YBB, he did well to gather 25 touches upon his return.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Lebowski

« Reply #496 on: September 08, 2018, 02:41:20 PM »
Get real father of Kane.

He was ordinary.

He was very good - not sure where you have your head placed but id suggest you pull it out and start watching games  :shh

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #497 on: September 08, 2018, 02:42:39 PM »
Get real father of Kane.

He was ordinary.

He was very good - not sure where you have your head placed but id suggest you pull it out and start watching games  :shh

He really wasn't. He wasn't bad. Let's not confuse that with 'very good'. He is no Brandon Ellis, let's be real. Got a long way to go to reach that standard
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #498 on: September 08, 2018, 03:12:49 PM »
Get real father of Kane.

He was ordinary.

He really wasn't. He wasn't bad. Let's not confuse that with 'very good'. He is no Brandon Ellis, let's be real. Got a long way to go to reach that standard
:lol :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #499 on: September 08, 2018, 03:16:11 PM »
:shh

:lol

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #500 on: September 08, 2018, 06:05:10 PM »
Lambert played well IMO.

It was a tough tight game and yes he got caught a couple of times but so did Dusty and Cotch.

Not sure why people don’t see this guy for the champ he is.

He has had an incredible year and was named in the 40 man AA squad which surely proves he is a star of the game.

You know who else has made an AA squad of 40?

Brandon Ellis. Your thoughts on him again big t?
With such a great side and how good they have been, I hate to be critical of anyone of them, but you asked.

My thoughts on Bellis is he is soft as poo. Scared and timid. And the worst kind of scared- scared to make a mistake. He plays like he has himself in his own SuperCoach team.
Embarrassing is a word that comes to mind.
He got what he deserved when he was dropped for a final.
Most people on this site and most Tigers supporters I know think he is all of the above, you are basically the only person I know that likes him as a footballer. And i have a sneaky suspicion you are only taking the pee.
I hear he is a good fella but who gives a poo.
I honestly hope I never see him again in a Tigers jumper.

That clear enough for you?

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #501 on: September 08, 2018, 06:12:04 PM »
Is that what you think or is it what Jade Rawlings thought? :shh

I'm not taking the mickey. I agree he can play conservative football at times but I've seen him play too much good footy and put his head over the ball many a time for me to ever believe he can't play this game to a good standard. He's a premiership player, runner up in a B&F, AA squad of 40 etc. The guy can play.
Yes, he has his issues but he ain't on his pat malone and he played some really good footy not too long ago.

I just wish all you blokes held every player to the same standard.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #502 on: September 08, 2018, 07:25:29 PM »
Is that what you think or is it what Jade Rawlings thought? :shh

I'm not taking the mickey. I agree he can play conservative football at times but I've seen him play too much good footy and put his head over the ball many a time for me to ever believe he can't play this game to a good standard. He's a premiership player, runner up in a B&F, AA squad of 40 etc. The guy can play.
Yes, he has his issues but he ain't on his pat malone and he played some really good footy not too long ago.

I just wish all you blokes held every player to the same standard.
I think I do.

For years I have had a problem with Houli for a lot of the reasons I don’t rate Bellis.
Houli played a great GF but it certainly doesn’t make me forget most of his career before that.
I don’t think I would be as harsh on Bellis or Houli if they weren’t backman, but if you are a backman you had better be desperate and make your opponent earn their kicks. Take a look at the way Grimes, Rance and Vlastuin play, none of them are super skillfull but they are serious backman.

Anyway like I said before, it’s harsh to be critical of anything Richmond at the moment so I’ll leave it there.
Good on you for supporting Bellis though, realistically it doesn’t mean poo what you or I think of any of them- as long as we are winning.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #503 on: September 08, 2018, 07:59:58 PM »
That’s why B Ellis should be only allowed (if he were find himself back in the team) to play wing only and made to kick it forwards.
The club that keeps giving.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #504 on: September 09, 2018, 03:10:15 PM »
Finally got around to watching the replay last night

I retract! Was harsh on Lambert, FWIW  he was after a slow start good
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #505 on: April 16, 2019, 11:46:53 AM »
AFL.com.au, with help from Champion Data, has identified the individuals who fit that definition at your club.

Who is your club's not-so-obvious barometer?

CLUB          PLAYER            STATISTIC          TEAM RECORD

Richmond   Kane Lambert    4+ clearances           15-6

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-04-16/stats-files-forget-dusty-danger-your-teams-surprise-barometer

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #506 on: April 16, 2019, 11:55:32 AM »
I really think that when Prestia plays well, we win. He has been well below his usual standard this year but was much better against Port..... :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Dont Argue

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #507 on: April 16, 2019, 12:44:52 PM »
I really think that when Prestia plays well, we win. He has been well below his usual standard this year but was much better against Port..... :shh

Disposal was very ordinary. Not good enough in fact for the quality of player he is

Online Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #508 on: April 16, 2019, 01:22:22 PM »
Sometimes Prestia gives the impression he is too relaxed, maybe needs a double hit of caffeine before the game, appears very laid back which at times results in some horrible shank kicks. His disposal should be so much better than it is, hopefully he does improve.

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #509 on: June 30, 2019, 09:04:22 PM »
Great to have this guy back. Extremely important player as seen today.