Author Topic: Adam Goodes Booing  (Read 61574 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Adam Goodes Booing
« Reply #210 on: November 25, 2015, 07:53:12 PM »
Can't believe anyone takes what people 'like' on facebook seriously

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #211 on: November 25, 2015, 10:11:36 PM »
Adam Goodes and his supporters take everything seriously.....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #212 on: November 26, 2015, 08:45:18 AM »
Seriously cant believe that clubs would not be looking at potential draftees face book pages to get a gauge on them

on the other hand 'likes' on fb is not definitive proof of the kids true character
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #213 on: November 26, 2015, 09:02:00 AM »
not taken in isolation, but overall along with the general nature of posting can you give an insight into them
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #214 on: November 26, 2015, 12:43:56 PM »
The insight I get from it is the public thinks Adam Goodes is a wanker

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #215 on: November 26, 2015, 01:35:12 PM »
Corporations do it too.

Has happened with my health organisation, and I've seen Epworth do it with quite serious ramifications for their employees.

Truth is it only takes 5-10 minutes for a nobody to check over your FaceBook page. On one hand you could say 'who would bother?' or on the other hand you could say 'who wouldn't?' given how easy it is...

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #216 on: November 26, 2015, 03:07:14 PM »
and if you dont have fb, they refuse to employee u

weirdo category
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2015, 12:44:12 PM »
Sydney chairman has just said if you boo Goodes you're racist...

This is hilarious, the afl industry is digging itself into a bigger hole by the hour. There was a lot of discotent when Rendall was treated the way he was, people will not budge on this - I can see the afl resorting to making a new anti boo law lmao. Will sink the game quick smart

Funny old world

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #218 on: January 23, 2016, 11:15:46 AM »

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #219 on: January 23, 2016, 05:25:03 PM »
clutching at straws imho. boooo

no doubt the english peeed on the people here before, yet im not quite sure of the maths to get to australian of the year

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #220 on: January 23, 2016, 09:44:15 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uEOssW1rw0I

Wow, another self-aggrandising, holier-than-thou media tosspot jumping on the the 'topic of the nanosecond' to promote his/her/whatever self as affected, aggrieved, and just plain superior to the rest of us dumb-arse plebs that don't have the capacity to think or reason for ourselves.  Thank f*%k we have intellectually superior beings like Stan Grant (who is in the public shame file for cheating on his wife) to point out that what we think and do is not what it seems to us lower types.  Turns out all the while when I disliked Adam Goodes intensely and would have booed him long before it was fashionable to do so (while attending a game he played in) I was WRONG about my reasons.  I'm a bloody racist and Goodes isn't the knob pillock I thought.  Who'd a thunk it!!  Go f%#k yourself you self-righteous c@#k, don't tell me what I think and how I feel, and don't drag up the sins of those from 200 years ago to blame those today who had nothing to do with it.  Reckon the 2016 Japanese people are guilty of war-crimes against Australians circa 1944?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 12:37:14 PM by Smokey »

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2016, 12:07:55 AM »
Heh...Stan "Today Tonight"" Grant  - famous for abandoning his wife & kids for Tracey Holmes (aka James Hird's Dorothy Dix) and being the inspiration for the Mike Moore character on Frontline....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2016, 03:17:04 AM »
Shitman
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #223 on: January 24, 2016, 08:43:45 AM »
Lads, I'm not sure WTK his cheating has to do with anything.
The story was quite moving - it's his story and his lessons learnt.
The bow he was drawing on the Adam GOODES thing is longer than Essrndons odds at winning the flag.
He's just marginalising all the people who like to go to the football and boo the bozos who they don't like.
Adam GOODES ego was hurt more than his pride.
That's the real issue.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #224 on: January 24, 2016, 08:51:40 AM »
Lads, I'm not sure WTK his cheating has to do with anything.
The story was quite moving - it's his story and his lessons learnt.
The bow he was drawing on the Adam GOODES thing is longer than Essrndons odds at winning the flag.
He's just marginalising all the people who like to go to the football and boo the bozos who they don't like.
Adam GOODES ego was hurt more than his pride.
That's the real issue.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.