Author Topic: Demon high-flyer Jeremy Howe 'likely' to leave  (Read 17315 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Demon high-flyer Jeremy Howe 'likely' to leave
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2015, 06:32:08 PM »
he will kick 8 on chaplin for norf  :snidegrin

bachelor will still be playing on waite or a resting goldstien  :clapping

There's the actual problem.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2015, 06:36:07 PM »
Howe is shyte....high flying shyte, but still shyte nonetheless.

/thread.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2015, 11:49:52 PM »

/thread.
He's just a lot less shyte than our players who play a similar ROLES. Geez that would make him a pretty decent upgrade. In fact roles aside this year he would have  been in front of  25 - 30 odd of our players. That would make him easily a top 22 player.
If you think him an outright spud it would be eassy to say  your opinion of most of our players would have to be scathing.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2015, 11:52:23 PM »
Thank you
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2015, 02:14:37 AM »

/thread.
He's just a lot less shyte than our players who play a similar ROLES. Geez that would make him a pretty decent upgrade. In fact roles aside this year he would have  been in front of  25 - 30 odd of our players. That would make him easily a top 22 player.
If you think him an outright spud it would be eassy to say  your opinion of most of our players would have to be scathing.

No he's just as shyte as them.....you're just enamoured by his big grabs.....plus you have a tendency to overrate opposition spuds just as much as some of our supporters overrate ours...

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2015, 09:31:52 AM »
And what outstanding attribute is the reason you lot (not  rest of the footy world , predominately , delusional Richmond fans ) tend to overrate Chappy?

His ability to point,  yell at his teammates actually having a crack?

Putting fingers in various orifices whilst pretending to be a professional athlete?

Certainly not the ability to jump and catch a ball ala Howe
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2015, 09:54:06 AM »
The only reason why I rate Chappy ( I am opening myself up here) is the argument that Rance seems to play better when he is in the team. Rance got towelled up last time Chappy didn't play.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2015, 10:00:19 AM »
That is fair enough somewht, But:Correlation does not imply causation

* How many times ,  since Chappy has even at Richmond has rance had a bad game?

* How many of those , were Chappy not in th side

If you actually look into it , I reckon you'll find it's a myth. Probably that came from from one line of an interview , spin. I don't buy into rance has been good or significant better for three years cause of Troy. I put it more down to him being a gun

The question maybe Is then ; why wouldn't rance be equally good ,  with Howe or Carlisle or Tomlinson. Chances are , he'd  be better still with higher quality teammates

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2015, 10:31:35 AM »

/thread.

No he's just as shyte as them.....you're just enamoured by his big grabs.....plus you have a tendency to overrate opposition spuds just as much as some of our supporters overrate ours...

:yep

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2015, 10:54:25 AM »
And what outstanding attribute is the reason you lot (not  rest of the footy world , predominately , delusional Richmond fans ) tend to overrate Chappy?

:nope :yep :nope :yep :chuck

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2015, 11:52:10 AM »
That is fair enough somewht, But:Correlation does not imply causation

* How many times ,  since Chappy has even at Richmond has rance had a bad game?

* How many of those , were Chappy not in th side

If you actually look into it , I reckon you'll find it's a myth. Probably that came from from one line of an interview , spin. I don't buy into rance has been good or significant better for three years cause of Troy. I put it more down to him being a gun

The question maybe Is then ; why wouldn't rance be equally good ,  with Howe or Carlisle or Tomlinson. Chances are , he'd  be better still with higher quality teammates
Yeah fair call.

I am ambivalent about Chappy as opposed to being a fan or hater. It may be a myth, actually it probably is, that Rance plays better with Chappy in the team. However, Rance played a lot of poo games before Chappy arrived and not many afterwards.

This probably has a lot to do with development and divine intervention as opposed to Chappy himself but I don't think RFC will take that chance.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2015, 01:33:04 PM »
BREAKING: Jeremy Howe has officially requested a trade from Melbourne. Out of contract, won't be there next season.

https://twitter.com/AFLTrade

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2015, 02:28:17 PM »
I'm sure Santa Claws & Bent Judge Joe will be happy for us to cough up the 600k p.a. he's apparently asking for......

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2015, 02:35:49 PM »
I'm sure Santa Claws & Bent Judge Joe will be happy for us to cough up the 600k p.a. he's apparently asking for......

Geez Geez is that for two years combined or just one year

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2015, 02:41:46 PM »
per annum Chucky.....and that's 50 k less than what he was allegedly asking for originally.....

- Thomas Sowell