Author Topic: Shane tuck  (Read 40900 times)

Offline Raoul Duke

• Premiership Captain
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Re: Shane tuck
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2015, 07:47:21 PM »
so I spose I better not post a cartoon of Tucky with "eat at joes" adverts on the bottom of his shoes then?
:pray
The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2015, 08:36:23 PM »
You made the joke, it's there for all to see. Why try and worm your way out of it? No one said you joked "Tuck got hurt ha ha that's funny". It's the fact a former Tiger soldier got KO'd brutally, was taken away in an ambulance and you decided to make a joke that belittles both Tucky and the Richmond Football Club. You admit it's not funny yet you joke. Just apologise and move on.

Your thoughts on the sport of boxing have nothing to do with what you said. Apologise and move on.
The joke was of his loss, not his head injury. You have to be kidding about belittling him and the RFC!!!!!! That's what you do on a daily basis of past and current players as well as coaching staff and admin staff that can all be classified as servants or soldiers of the RFC. You are one of the worst at doing that. It's the most common thing that happens on this site FFS. Many actually wish harm on certain individuals!!!! I didn't infer anything of the sort.
Now realise you are wrong and stop this crap criticism as it's obvious to all that if you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw stones.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2015, 08:43:56 PM »
I don't think calling Lambert a dud or having serious doubts as to whether Hardwick can coach a premiership, or having doubts about some of the boards ability IS worse than making a joke after a great Richmond person gets KO'd. I don't particularly like how Chaplin, Grigg and a few others play at times but I wouldn't make jokes if they got seriously hurt, which is what you did.

And change ya bloody avatar FFS

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2015, 08:48:54 PM »
True, some things are sacred.  Tuck was one of our boyz
Lots of people name their swords......

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2015, 08:57:14 PM »
I don't think calling Lambert a dud or having serious doubts as to whether Hardwick can coach a premiership, or having doubts about some of the boards ability IS worse than making a joke after a great Richmond person gets KO'd. I don't particularly like how Chaplin, Grigg and a few others play at times but I wouldn't make jokes if they got seriously hurt, which is what you did.

And change ya bloody avatar FFS
Can I dig up some of your old posts on Ben Nason....... :snide grin

I've been trying to find your commo avatar too so I can change mine :shh.

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2015, 09:08:58 PM »
I can't remember making jokes when Nason got KO'd in his boxing debut and got carried out on a stretcher.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2015, 09:16:25 PM »
I can't remember making jokes when Nason got KO'd in his boxing debut and got carried out on a stretcher.
Well I'll admit, you got me there....... :rollin

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2015, 09:17:56 PM »
In fact I can't remember saying anything bad about Ben Nason on this forum at all. Don't know the fella, and I didn't rate him as a footy player. Have nothing against the guy though

But it's not like you to change the subject when you've made a bad call.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2015, 09:59:17 PM »
Okay back to the topic ...

Tuck KO: ‘Asleep with his eyes open’

Herald-Sun
November 12, 2015

IT was one of the most comprehensive knockouts you’ll ever see in a boxing ring — and the reactions were mixed.

Shane Tuck was carried out of the Melbourne convention centre last night after rookie fighter Lucas Miller KO’d the former Richmond tagger, who was reportedly still unconscious several minutes after exiting the ring.

He was taken by ambulance to the Alfred Hospital, with his crossover into boxing seemingly deceased.

The ring doctor by Tuck’s side, Peter Lewis, told the Herald Sun the knockout was one of the most comprehensive he had ever seen in his officiating career, describing Tuck as “asleep with his eyes open” after the hit on the chin.

Tuck remains under observation in hospital.

Friends said Tuck had been unwell leading into the bout with flu symptoms but felt obligated to honour his commitment.

His immediate reaction after regaining consciousness was to redeem himself in another fight, a desire family members were hoping would disappear in time.

THE SYMPATHISERS

There was immediate concern for Tuck in the aftermath of the fight, led by Brisbane midfielder Mitch Robinson.

TOO SOON?

It didn’t take punters long to pair Tuck’s early exit with Richmond’s recent finals performances.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/video-former-richmond-tigers-afl-player-shane-tuck-knocked-out-in-boxing-debut/news-story/78d9a9ddb9698b6dd4ff4dd127c5e026

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2015, 12:23:35 AM »

TOO SOON?

It didn’t take punters long to pair Tuck’s early exit with Richmond’s recent finals performances.

Way too soon, inappropriate and uncompassionate. On;y a simpleton would stoop so low

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2015, 01:53:26 AM »
Unprofessional comparison by unprofessionals
Caracella and Balmey.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2015, 07:02:26 AM »

TOO SOON?

Way too soon, inappropriate and uncompassionate. On;y a simpleton would stoop so low
And people with even less intelligence would stoop to think that comparisons with Richmond'd finals performance and his loss of the bout had anything to do with being uncompassionate with his head injury. The two are TOTALLY unrelated. Get a life and stop taking snipes.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2015, 09:29:32 AM »

Look here's the thing. You have been shown up on this occasion so own it like a man and we all move on.

tucky get well soon brother even though yellow brick road is a heartless wench
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2015, 09:30:20 AM »
Tuck remains under observation in hospital.

Friends said Tuck had been unwell leading into the bout with flu symptoms but felt obligated to honour his commitment.

dimma had a word to him  :whistle
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2015, 10:36:35 AM »

Look here's the thing. You have been shown up on this occasion so own it like a man and we all move on.

tucky get well soon brother even though yellow brick road is a heartless wench

:bow