Author Topic: Martin Asked to Leave Restaurant / Apologises to Female Patron  (Read 197557 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Martin Asked to Leave Restaurant / Apologises to Female Patron
« Reply #405 on: December 10, 2015, 08:52:36 PM »
Good let them take over and everyone else f  off
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 10:35:15 AM by WilliamPowell »

dwaino

« Reply #406 on: December 10, 2015, 09:01:37 PM »
Sounds to me (which doesn't mean much) like the club know that what journos and social media are saying is a bit extreme and they've handed it to the police to try and shut the SJWs up. If there are no charges then they'll slap him on the wrist and punish accordingly.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #407 on: December 10, 2015, 09:14:43 PM »
The ambush/stitch up on ch 7 won't help the prosecution case  :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #408 on: December 10, 2015, 09:20:20 PM »
where the hell is mightytiges view on this? Gone missing like RFCO

MT any comments?

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #409 on: December 10, 2015, 09:23:36 PM »
i think this illustrates whats wrong with society. Drunk guy(been happening since day dot) gets confronted by a nosey bitch who was clearly watching his movements

then goes back to employer channel 7 who then kindly asks the lass to report it to gain publicity for the network.

Phil Clearly, Batty, then all jump on board the publicity train against violence toward woman. Bock never had tatts, jurrah was an abo and holland was a pretty boy so all bodes well for martin to cop it in his arse.

FO

:clapping Yep, this is on point.
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #410 on: December 10, 2015, 09:24:32 PM »
que sera sera  what ever will be will be. The futures not ours to see que sera sera.
Funny thread. People slashing their wrists about something they have no control over. No comment here im just gunna sit back and enjoy the blood letting.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #411 on: December 10, 2015, 09:32:03 PM »
que sera sera  what ever will be will be. The futures not ours to see que sera sera.
Funny thread. People slashing their wrists about something they have no control over. No comment here im just gunna sit back and enjoy the blood letting.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #412 on: December 10, 2015, 09:34:17 PM »

hmmm. Always knew you were a werido, but didnt know the extent of it.

Also, what about all your "ffs" and  ":banghead :banghead" over the years? Where you "slashing your wrists" then?

Or do you have control over list management at the club?

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
« Reply #413 on: December 10, 2015, 09:37:17 PM »

hmmm. Always knew you were a werido, but didnt know the extent of it.

Also, what about all your "ffs" and  ":banghead :banghead" over the years? Where you "slashing your wrists" then?

Or do you have control over list management at the club?

he used to

he's greg miller

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #414 on: December 10, 2015, 09:48:13 PM »
We appreciate this is an emotive topic and that people are angry for various reasons

We've let a lot go on this thread. And please don't insult my intelligence but suggesting we haven't.

But please can we stick to commenting on the "facts" that are currently available and in the public domain

Keep rumours and innuendo of this forum.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #415 on: December 10, 2015, 09:50:37 PM »
i'm running with, ' Hypotheticals '
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #416 on: December 10, 2015, 09:51:36 PM »
it's a pretty funny thread  :snidegrin
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #417 on: December 10, 2015, 09:54:58 PM »
i'm running with, ' Hypotheticals '

Some people clearly aren't and that's my issue

it's a pretty funny thread  :snidegrin

Staggering yes, funny can't say  I share your humour on this one darls
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Martin to continue training while Police investigate Chapel St incident (H-Sun)
« Reply #418 on: December 10, 2015, 09:58:46 PM »
Dustin Martin to continue training with Richmond while Police investigate Chapel St incident

Michael Warner
Herald Sun
December 10, 2015 8:00pm

DUSTIN Martin will continue to train with Richmond until Victoria Police completes its investigation into last Saturday night’s Chapel St restaurant incident.

Martin will travel to Queensland with his Tigers teammates for next week’s pre-season camp in Palm Cove.

All parties believe it would be unfair to impose a penalty on the star midfielder until the police investigation has concluded.

AFL integrity unit investigators took a formal statement from the woman at the centre of the allegations on Thursday before deciding to refer the matter to police.

The Channel 7 staffer alleges Martin, 24, threatened to stab her with a chopstick at the Mr Miyagi eatery in St Kilda at about 9.42pm on Saturday.

She will give her version of events to police on Friday.

The AFL Players’ Association said on Thursday it would “help and support” Martin through the investigation.

Asked on Thursday whether Martin should be slapped with a heavy penalty to send a strong message to the community, AFLPA chief Paul Marsh said: “That issue is still under investigation. There is no excuse for violence.

“In saying that, if we have a player in a situation like Dustin has been alleged of, we will still help and support him. It is about changing behaviours long term.”

Marsh and star Geelong recruit Patrick Dangerfield on Thursday took part in an anti-violence rally on the steps of State Parliament.

“What’s been reported is really disappointing — Dustin’s actions are really disappointing,” Dangerfield said.

“Richmond have put that across in a media release, obviously. But at the moment, it’s still very much being investigated. So until we know all the facts, we can’t really hang someone out to dry.”

Fallen footy star Brendan Fevola warned Martin was at a major crossroad in his life.

“It’s not about footy now, it’s about the club finding something with counselling especially on violence against women, but not just that,” Fevola told SEN.

“There’s got to be something else going on — I know Dusty so it’s hard for me to talk about it a little bit, but there’s an underlining problem with him and he needs to address that.

“I didn’t realise what was happening with me until I opened up about things and then you’ve got to source help.

“The only one that can help Dusty is him and he needs to help himself.

“My footy career ended because of misdemeanours off the field and it doesn’t matter how good of a player you are, and he’s a good player.

“If I had my head on my shoulders when I was playing footy I’d probably still be playing.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/dustin-martin-to-continue-training-with-richmond-while-police-investigate-chapel-st-incident/news-story/e637398ba108b707c36c31012416a9cc

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #419 on: December 10, 2015, 10:01:17 PM »
What a crock

Overall, it's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read.
Chopsticks should never have been dragged through the mud like this.
I'm taking a pair to bed with the missus to try and repair their reputation  ;D
Hope I don't spill the chop suey on the bedsheets  :snidegrin
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.