Author Topic: International Politics  (Read 65366 times)

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
Re: International Politics
« Reply #375 on: January 21, 2021, 05:22:01 PM »
LMAO -the attack dogs of DemSoc's paramilitary wing are already biting the hand that fed them:

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1352041036474970112

...yep "civilised".... #unity #healing

Alternative facts again?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #376 on: January 21, 2021, 07:20:42 PM »
Does Get Up pay you per post or is it a fixed amount? :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #377 on: January 21, 2021, 11:51:08 PM »
LMAO -the attack dogs of DemSoc's paramilitary wing are already biting the hand that fed them:

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1352041036474970112

...yep "civilised".... #unity #healing

Alternative facts again?

Actually you might be right seeing as this dodgy publication is now running with the story:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/us/portland-protest.html

:shh :shh

- Gustav Mahler

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #378 on: January 22, 2021, 11:39:57 AM »
:shh

I'm going to enjoy the next 4 years. I reckon by the end of it people would be willing to vote in Dana White over Harris in 2024
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #379 on: January 22, 2021, 03:00:04 PM »
Biden could spend the next 4 years doing it Weekend at Bernie's style and he still wouldn't even get within cooee of the economic, social, political and health chaos and carnage caused by and left by the Big Hissy Fit.

Biden inherits a country that's an absolute mess. Aside from covid, a further 900k Americans lost their jobs in the past month while the Big Hissy Fit's narcissism, lies and sedition was all about himself and only himself.       
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #380 on: January 22, 2021, 03:23:36 PM »
Trump is the most successful president in history, lol. NFI you blokes :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #381 on: January 22, 2021, 03:38:21 PM »
Thanks for the laugh, AT :rollin
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #382 on: January 22, 2021, 03:47:37 PM »
Amazing foreign policy,  saved America's relationship with a number of countries. Created jobs, lowest ever unemployment level for the black community, economy absolutely soaring. Stood up to China.

He was a great president. You may have found him offensive and that is your right...but at least admit he was brilliant for the USA and the world :thumbsup

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #383 on: January 22, 2021, 05:16:33 PM »

Amazing Pandemic response.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #384 on: January 22, 2021, 05:59:05 PM »
Finally you're speaking some truth

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #385 on: January 22, 2021, 11:00:42 PM »

- Gustav Mahler

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #386 on: January 23, 2021, 06:36:59 AM »

Trump's legacy as US President one of mistruths and polarisation - AM - ABC Radio

It was an administration like no other.

Donald Trump ripped up the presidential rulebook and steered the world's most dominant power into an uncertain new era.

He will most likely be remembered as a President who did too little to stop the pandemic, and too much to stoke the fires of hatred.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #387 on: January 23, 2021, 06:41:58 AM »

MSNBC on Twitter: "“Donald Trump is not going to change the record. He was largely responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans who did not need to die,” presidential historian @BeschlossDC says about Pres. Trump’s legacy. https://t.co/0R3czYWwCz" / Twitter

Trump’s failures on the coronavirus pandemic will stain his legacy

“A historian has to always account for the possibility that 50 years later a president would look better in some ways than he did to his own generation. That having been said, Donald Trump is not going to change the record. He was largely responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans who did not need to die.” — MSNBC presidential historian Michael Beschloss

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #388 on: January 23, 2021, 08:41:09 AM »

yep, though i wonder if you thought the same when the biden supported democrats rioted through the streets of nyc and other states.

might have to double check :shh

Another bait i see  >:(

But i will save you the trouble

You don't have to double check anything as I haven't posted an opinion in this thread for quite some time

Never condoned or condemned,  never offered an opinion on the topic you are talking about

Last opinion i gave in this thread was back on November 4th as we watched the election and it was  about the US consitution.

All I mentioned to today was a commnet about the amazing scene in DC. Nothing more nothing less

It’s not a bait it’s a fact. You like many others pick and choose what topic you want to discuss.

Largely unseen in any of the antifa or whoever they are riots yet out of nowhere appear this time. Deaths in any form is not right, so where was the comments when those left lunatics were killing and destroying those businesses during the last 6 months. That said they are all lunatics and should be condemned by everyone not just when it suits.

As vocal as anyone in the first months of 2020, yet unseen in the middle part when someone else resulted in 800 deaths

You are not the only one, and at least you show up though a hypocrite on these matters nonetheless IMO.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #389 on: January 23, 2021, 08:47:52 AM »
Amazing foreign policy,  saved America's relationship with a number of countries. Created jobs, lowest ever unemployment level for the black community, economy absolutely soaring. Stood up to China.

He was a great president. You may have found him offensive and that is your right...but at least admit he was brilliant for the USA and the world :thumbsup

His pandemic response still ranks better than Italian, Belgium , UK, Sweden and a few more  though you wouldn’t know it.  I guess COVID deaths only matter when it’s not in Victoria :shh
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.