Author Topic: Is any one positive??  (Read 8616 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Is any one positive??
« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2016, 03:32:05 PM »

I can understand anger if all you get is say a poster going dud delist and little else. But if posters actually quantify their reasons for not rating a player  or the clubs performance then no one should complain. That poster is entitled to his view and his opinion just as the positive poster who quantifies his post is. it doesnt mean either is right and it doesnt mean either is wrong, i do  believe both are entitled to voice those opinions.

That's a valid point but quantifying your reasons opens you up to discussion and disagreement and unfortunately way too many posters here (you included) cannot handle someone disagreeing with them and instead of discussing it just turns into dismissive abuse.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2016, 04:18:18 PM »
in before long winded, non punctuated, dismissive and abusive, rambling reply, most probably with a few non truths thrown in.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2016, 08:49:05 PM »

I can understand anger if all you get is say a poster going dud delist and little else. But if posters actually quantify their reasons for not rating a player  or the clubs performance then no one should complain. That poster is entitled to his view and his opinion just as the positive poster who quantifies his post is. it doesnt mean either is right and it doesnt mean either is wrong, i do  believe both are entitled to voice those opinions.

That's a valid point but quantifying your reasons opens you up to discussion and disagreement and unfortunately way too many posters here (you included) cannot handle someone disagreeing with them and instead of discussing it just turns into dismissive abuse.
I dont have a problem with anyone discussing my opinions and even disagreeing. But there are a few who deserve to be treated the way they treat every one else.
There are a few who are very quick dishing it out but squeal like stuck pigs when its given back.
I think i have been fairly restrained with these people but from here on in at every opportunity they will recieve what they dish out.I at least in most cases quantify my reasons those i get a bit narky with usually offer nothing yep sit on the fence and then have the cheek to take pot shots.

Mate if you think ive been abusive  without reason good for you.