Author Topic: Is any one positive??  (Read 9645 times)

Online JP Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Is any one positive??
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2016, 01:09:02 PM »
Roos was an unbelievable player but his coaching career has been just above the water line.  Yes, he won a flag at Sydney but so what?  Sydney were being given the world off-field in that period because the AFL wanted it that way.  Great coach when his team are 'kicking with the wind' but just a passenger without that massive assist.  Now that Roos is coaching Melb we are beginning to see the 'real' Roos, as a coach.  What I see is a bloke who isn't emotionally invested in his team's fortunes, I see a bloke who is resting on his laurels & coasting along towards retirement.  An outsider just looking in.  He knows his days at Melb will never match up to his Sydney legacy so he has detached himself to coast along.  He is the Jack Watts of coaching - he has all the talent & ability but distances himself from doing the hard things & just cruises around without any real passion ...    :-\ 
Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!  Loud, proud & dangerous!

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2016, 02:05:33 PM »
I love how Claw describes us as a middling side who could easily be poo. But Melbourne are a crap side who could easily be good.

Why not the other way? Why aren't we a middling side who could be good, and Melbourne a crap side who could be even crapper? It's not like the Dees have a recent history of success either.

That's the thing with Claw, he always errs on the side of hate with us. He never misses a chance to pot one of our players, doesn't seem to get excited about anything, and he giggles his arse off whenever someone makes a disparaging joke about the club, whether it's funny or not.

I struggle to believe that he's a genuine fan and not just some sort of opposition troll (im thinking Melbourne or WC).

Go Dees!

Rubbish

#StandByClaw

What evidence do you have to the contrary?

He doesn't attend games, he doesn't seem to like or enjoy anything about the club. He even admits that he's losing interest in he game.

He is on here coz he likes to spruke his opinions, which is fine, we all do. But most of us at least give a poo about the club. I really don't think he does.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2016, 02:25:09 PM »
I love how Claw describes us as a middling side who could easily be poo. But Melbourne are a crap side who could easily be good.

Why not the other way? Why aren't we a middling side who could be good, and Melbourne a crap side who could be even crapper? It's not like the Dees have a recent history of success either.

That's the thing with Claw, he always errs on the side of hate with us. He never misses a chance to pot one of our players, doesn't seem to get excited about anything, and he giggles his arse off whenever someone makes a disparaging joke about the club, whether it's funny or not.

I struggle to believe that he's a genuine fan and not just some sort of opposition troll (im thinking Melbourne or WC).

Go Dees!

Rubbish

#StandByClaw

He doesn't attend games, he doesn't seem to like or enjoy anything about the club. He even admits that he's losing interest in he game.

He is on here coz he likes to spruke his opinions, which is fine, we all do. But most of us at least give a poo about the club. I really don't think he does.

Has also been known to comment on games whilst admitting he didn't watch them

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2016, 03:06:25 PM »
You left out an era of compromised drafts.

....and you make sure to never leave out an excuse.

Paul Roos record in his final four seasons at Sydney 45 wins from 88 games . Won 2 out of 4 finals.

Last time he won 15 games in a home and away season was 2005.

...and a premiership - then came to within 2 points of going back to back the year after....

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2016, 03:08:35 PM »

Go Dees!

Rubbish

#StandByClaw

Has also been known to comment on games whilst admitting he didn't watch them
The LORD looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men; From His dwelling place He looks out On all the inhabitants of the earth, He who fashions the hearts of them all, He who understands all their works.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2016, 03:13:15 PM »
Amen brother

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2016, 04:04:29 PM »
Lord have mercy....
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2016, 04:17:15 PM »
ooooo lord

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2016, 05:33:27 PM »
.....don't ask me questions...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2016, 05:59:05 PM »
There was a bloke who full time job was to whisper to emperor

"You are not a god.... You are not a god"

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2016, 06:02:38 PM »
"Although you wash yourself with lye And use much soap, The stain of your iniquity is before Me," declares the Lord
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2016, 06:06:20 PM »
jeremiah/2-22

So Wp doesn't delete
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2016, 06:15:35 PM »
jeremiah/2-22

So Wp doesn't delete
:clapping

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2016, 07:07:33 PM »
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+23%3A19-20

Ezekiel 23:19-20 

Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt.There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2016, 11:57:39 PM »
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+23%3A19-20

Ezekiel 23:19-20

Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt.There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
I'm not sure if I'm better for knowing that..........