Author Topic: Our new "Rudi Webster"?  (Read 4911 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Our new "Rudi Webster"?
« on: July 19, 2016, 01:16:24 PM »
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-07-19/improvements-all-in-the-mind-for-key-tigers

Hopefully Emma can create miracles. Good luck to her as she is seemingly doing a great job.

:clapping

OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Our new "Rudi Webster"?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 01:23:03 PM »
Emma is the Mum of the teenage boy who broke his neck and was left a quadriplegic back in Jan or Feb.

For memory it was from jumping of a pier into shallow water but stand corrected

She is one of guests at next Monday nigh at the very special "Strong and Bold" function where the main guest is Turia Pitt who is simply an inspirational person
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 01:24:38 PM »
Emma is the Mum of the teenage boy who broke his neck and was left a quadriplegic back in Jan or Feb.

She is one of guests at next Monday nigh at the very special "Strong and Bold" function where the main guest is Turia Pitt who is simply an inspirational person

So clearly she doesn't get her message across initially.
Caracella and Balmey.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 01:25:39 PM »

Extremely poor taste Ox

I'll leave it at that
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 01:34:35 PM »
par for the course
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 01:47:16 PM »

Well that's just inspirational WP.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 04:04:35 PM »
So why even mention her private life...or is it in her resume?

What is this, The Voice auditions?
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline yandb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 12:20:37 AM »
Just what we have been waiting the last forty years for a 'mindfulness coach'

Now watch us win the premiership. :banghead :banghead :banghead

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 06:22:58 AM »
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-07-19/improvements-all-in-the-mind-for-key-tigers

Hopefully Emma can create miracles. Good luck to her as she is seemingly doing a great job.

Considering more players are down on form this year than previous years, is she really doing a great job?
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 06:31:45 AM »

Extremely poor taste Ox

I'll leave it at that
We all just thought he was your 'touched' son and had to make concessions  :cheers
Lots of people name their swords......

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 09:34:58 AM »

Considering more players are down on form this year than previous years, is she really doing a great job?
We don't know who she has spoken to in the team. In some respects the form of players has been ok - the game plan has been poor or at least unable to be carried out.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 09:44:23 AM »

We don't know who she has spoken to in the team. In some respects the form of players has been ok - the game plan has been poor or at least unable to be carried out.

She's employed by the club for all the players. If she has only spoke to a handful then she's failed and it's pointless having her on the books. If she spoken to most, she has failed on the basis of most players form going backwards.

Can't have it both ways, and can't have it one way and claim success without very selectively introducing other factors which muddy the waters.
"Sliding doors moment.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2016, 09:46:07 AM »

She's employed by the club for all the players. If she has only spoke to a handful then she's failed and it's pointless having her on the books. If she spoken to most, she has failed on the basis of most players form going backwards.

Can't have it both ways, and can't have it one way and claim success without very selectively introducing other factors which muddy the waters.
Sorry, but I'm not privy to her employment contract. I don't know if she is full time or part time or just even voluntary.

Do you have that information?

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2016, 09:52:12 AM »

Sorry, but I'm not privy to her employment contract. I don't know if she is full time or part time or just even voluntary.

Do you have that information?

Mine is an opinion piece based on logic of the known circumstances, with options for different scenarios of who she has spoken to. Pretty clear.

Feel free to disagree.
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2016, 09:53:07 AM »

It's purely up to the individual whether they see her or not and even then it's unlikely she would be on salary. She would only be paid for each client she sees.