Author Topic: Board Spill? / Challenge called off/ Malvern Hotel group has re-emerged [update]  (Read 120200 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Board Spill? / Rebel group now wants to pay out and sack Hardwick [update]
« Reply #330 on: September 21, 2016, 12:17:59 PM »

Seriously what have the challengers said that has been off the mark?

The lack of coherency and consistency is probably the biggest thing

FooffooValve

« Reply #331 on: September 21, 2016, 12:21:32 PM »
What I don't get is why would any challenging group put all their cards on the table when challenging the current board
who haven't put all their cards on the table.

They are a shambolic joke of a group. Confused messaging, poor spread of expertise within their ranks, overreaching on game plan opinion. That's just for starters. They will lose an EGM election by a wide margin.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #332 on: September 21, 2016, 12:35:33 PM »
Wp - no I didn't hear the interview

That why I asked
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #333 on: September 21, 2016, 12:50:17 PM »
About as shambolic as the game plan!
Would like to see a couple of them get in there to put some pressure on at board level in regards to Hardwick and the game style.
Alas it's not gunna happen, it's either one lot or the other?
Whatever happens if they don't change up their game plan, next year is going to be stuffing horrible!
AGAIN
FML
 :banghead
Maybe balmy can do the job at shaking some of these blind fools up, I live in hope!
 :gotigers

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #334 on: September 21, 2016, 02:03:15 PM »
What I don't get is why would any challenging group put all their cards on the table when challenging the current board

They are a shambolic joke of a group. Confused messaging, poor spread of expertise within their ranks, overreaching on game plan opinion. That's just for starters. They will lose an EGM election by a wide margin.

Agree.  But what do you think of the FOF group?
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #335 on: September 21, 2016, 02:06:59 PM »

Are they incorrect on there opinion of our coach and his game plan?
Are they incorrect on there opinion of our recruitment?

ATM we have a board that gets a professional auditor in to review the  football department but gives the boot to most of the assistants
before the review is even completed.
Its the same board that extended Hardwick for another 2 years based on what exactly?

The current board is a sham, a group educated in the art of truth bending and disaccreditation.

Very good post.  Alot of Richmond fans suffer from Stockholm syndrome feeling a sense of trust and loyalty to their tormentors.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #336 on: September 21, 2016, 02:20:36 PM »

ATM we have a board that gets a professional auditor in to review the  football department but gives the boot to most of the assistants
Its the same board that extended Hardwick for another 2 years based on what exactly?

The current board is a sham, a group educated in the art of truth bending and disaccreditation.

Very good post.  Alot of Richmond fans suffer from Stockholm syndrome feeling a sense of trust and loyalty to their tormentors.
Everyone knows that if you want to get into power, you need to have a vision. A vision that is constant and sells it's message to the masses. As much as I think the current board have erred in reappointing Hardwick, the FoF have looked a lot worse. They have been poor in selling their message. You can blame the media all you like but the messages coming from the group have been all over the shop. I know members of the Hiscock family too, so it's actually harder for me to say this than most. They should have come out and said right from the start:
They would replace the coach as their number one priority
They would replace the list manager BH immediately.
They would replace most of the recruiting team once the draft is done.
They would be ruthless in their pursuit of excellence in finding the very best people for the jobs vacated.
At a board level, they would replace a fixed number of incumbents and not waiver at that number.

That's all they had to say. No names given as replacements, just saying that more will be revealed if they are elected. All people in the FoF group just needed to rehearse the same lines over and over to sound like they were all on the same page.

As they are at the moment, they look like they can't organise a pee up in a brewery, let alone run a professional football club.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Raoul Duke

• Premiership Captain
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #337 on: September 21, 2016, 02:22:28 PM »

Im not confused by their message, they think the current board have lost focus on what this clubs is all about - PREMIERSHIPS !
The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Raoul Duke

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #338 on: September 21, 2016, 02:25:23 PM »

But what have they said that was OFF THE MARK?

Incoherency and inconsistency, why is that issue considering that is what we have at board level already?
The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #339 on: September 21, 2016, 02:26:05 PM »
No no the members don't want a flag

That would take too long ain't nobody got time for that

The embers want to limp in o 8th with loads of c grade list blockers as long as the swim with the staff
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #340 on: September 21, 2016, 02:26:32 PM »

But what have they said that was OFF THE MARK?

Incoherency and inconsistency, why is that issue considering that is what we have at board level already?
They said they would keep Hardwick. That's way off the mark.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Raoul Duke

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #341 on: September 21, 2016, 02:35:16 PM »

Everyone knows that if you want to get into power, you need to have a vision. A vision that is constant and sells it's message to the masses. As much as I think the current board have erred in reappointing Hardwick, the FoF have looked a lot worse. They have been poor in selling their message. You can blame the media all you like but the messages coming from the group have been all over the shop. I know members of the Hiscock family too, so it's actually harder for me to say this than most. They should have come out and said right from the start:
They would replace the coach as their number one priority
They would replace the list manager BH immediately.
They would replace most of the recruiting team once the draft is done.
They would be ruthless in their pursuit of excellence in finding the very best people for the jobs vacated.
At a board level, they would replace a fixed number of incumbents and not waiver at that number.

That's all they had to say. No names given as replacements, just saying that more will be revealed if they are elected. All people in the FoF group just needed to rehearse the same lines over and over to sound like they were all on the same page.

As they are at the moment, they look like they can't organise a pee up in a brewery, let alone run a professional football club.
Good post that but lets not forget this is exactly what our CURRENT board should've been doing but they're weren't !
The one thing FoF should of had organised before coming out was a backer to fund Hardwicks pay out, would've been a landslide victory.

Offline Raoul Duke

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #342 on: September 21, 2016, 02:42:11 PM »
Agree but what of the current board who signed off on the extension?

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #343 on: September 21, 2016, 02:58:57 PM »
Yep they missed a massive opportunity.

Had they not mentioned Balme and said they would sack and payout Hardwick they would be in a good position.  Their PR consultant didn't do them any favours.

FooffooValve

« Reply #344 on: September 21, 2016, 03:00:56 PM »
Agree but what of the current board who signed off on the extension?

You are pretty easily pleased if you give FoF points for pointing out the bleeding obvious. Wow, news everyone, our game plan sucked this year! Thanks for pointing that out Doc, I thought it must have been me!

True, the current board have been slow to move on assistants and recruiting staff, but that has been addressed. Aside from being punitive to the current board, what would really be achieved by voting in these FoF clowns? Clowns who have already demonstrated a level of incompetence well below the standards of the current board. I'll tell you what would be achieved - less than zero.