Author Topic: How many members in 2017?  (Read 14809 times)

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Re: How many members in 2017?
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2016, 10:38:04 PM »
If they Sack Hardwick will buy 5 memberships.

If not, will renew my own!
I like your thinking.  :thumbsup
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2016, 11:42:27 PM »
Not a true supporter of the club Will.  Through thick and thin.  In any weather.  Is it ok to not renew if you don't agree with the coach extension?

Read what i wrote Harry

Said i will be renewing, that's not in question. So please show me some respect and not twist things.  Unlike spme who said they eill not renew whipe Hardwick is coach, I will remain a member

But if certain people wind up on the board, then instead of getting $6.5k out of me they get less.

But not renewing will not happen

Clear?

Just winding up the tools that say you're not a true supporter if you're not a member.   IDGAF if a supporter is not a member, doesn't make them any less a supporter.

And if everyone was like you we wouldnt have a club, but all to willing to spout off on forums.
Get stuffing real

If everyone was a member like me we'd have the most members by far lol.

lol at the membership police on here.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2016, 11:49:58 PM »
Not a true supporter of the club Will.  Through thick and thin.  In any weather.  Is it ok to not renew if you don't agree with the coach extension?

Read what i wrote Harry

Said i will be renewing, that's not in question. So please show me some respect and not twist things.  Unlike spme who said they eill not renew whipe Hardwick is coach, I will remain a member

But if certain people wind up on the board, then instead of getting $6.5k out of me they get less.

Clear?

Just winding up the tools that say you're not a true supporter if you're not a member.   IDGAF if a supporter is not a member, doesn't make them any less a supporter.
How can they be supporters? They may follow or barrack for Richmond but by definition cannot be supporters. Supporters support the club in real terms. That means putting their hard earned money on the line and give it to the club. If you don't do that, how on earth can you support the club? Do you think the club has some sort of telepathic sensor that can feel the barracking from afar and make it feel better?

they wave a flag, cheer the boys on down the race, sing the song after a win.  Gate receipts is also revenue. 

Next time I'm at a game I'll let all the non members know they're not real supporters and I'll report back here.  lol

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2016, 11:57:53 PM »

Read what i wrote Harry

Clear?

How can they be supporters? They may follow or barrack for Richmond but by definition cannot be supporters. Supporters support the club in real terms. That means putting their hard earned money on the line and give it to the club. If you don't do that, how on earth can you support the club? Do you think the club has some sort of telepathic sensor that can feel the barracking from afar and make it feel better?

Unfortunately some people are just in it for themselves and their own gratification

The tiger army is one big happy family.    :police:

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2016, 12:16:05 AM »
AFL matches should be member exclusive events. Stuff the plodders who turn up once in a while, we don't need their money or their barracking.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2016, 09:45:48 AM »
AFL matches should be member exclusive events. Stuff the plodders who turn up once in a while, we don't need their money or their barracking.

Correct.  All non members can GAGF

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2016, 10:14:44 AM »
If you only go once in a while, what's wrong with buying a three game membership? More money will go to the club you supposedly support.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2016, 10:21:30 AM »
If you only go once in a while, what's wrong with buying a three game membership? More money will go to the club you supposedly support.

They should buy a full year membership if they want to support the club.  3 gamers aren't real supporters

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2016, 10:46:37 AM »

They should buy a full year membership if they want to support the club.  3 gamers aren't real supporters
Some people can only afford a 3 gamer. Great that they help out as much as they can.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2016, 11:15:38 AM »

We get it champ, you're not a member.

Happy to criticize the club from the Board Members to the Boot strappers but not quite enough of a fan to pay up.

Move along.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2016, 11:40:35 AM »

Happy to criticize the club from the Board Members to the Boot strappers but not quite enough of a fan to pay up.

Move along.

lol at another membership police officer.  You know I'm not a member how?  Do you know what underwear brand I wear also?

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2016, 11:48:37 AM »

Move along.

lol at another membership police officer.  You know I'm not a member how?  Do you know what underwear brand I wear also?

Hamlet will give you your answer. Act 3 Scene 2 - somewhere in there!

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2016, 02:00:04 PM »
lol membership cop and reads Shakespeare.   Diversity. 

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2016, 02:06:55 PM »
The point you've missed is that the person who only goes to one or two games a year is not going to prop up the club financially with those measly gate takings. A true SUPPORTER is a member of the club, even if it is just a 3 gamer. The other person is a follower of the club and no doubt barracks for the club, but is not a SUPPORTER by definition. I'm not saying that they love the club any more or less too. They just are not supporters.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2016, 02:10:00 PM »
Ok I'll make sure I correct any non members when they call themselves supporters. 

What if they make a donation or buy merchandise?  What should we call them?