Author Topic: Who Will Richmond Take With Their 1st Pick Tomorrow?  (Read 10929 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Who Will Richmond Take With Their 1st Pick Tomorrow?
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2016, 11:45:38 PM »
Most of which should've cleaned out this year and in some cases even last year....and if the current idiot list managers are still here, you can't really be all that confident enough of them will be cleaned out next year either....

It's a shame they took the contract they were offered instead of getting the hint and leaving

Incorrect. They were offered low ball contracts to encourage them to take offers from other teams. Alas no one wanted them...... :banghead

Sorry but how is your statement any different from mine? Both state they were offered contracts to encourage them to leave but then they stayed...
It's a subtle difference. They could not leave if there was nowhere to go. So no matter how much of a hint they got, they would not have been able to leave with no takers. The fact they got zero interest from any team probably was more of an insult than the reduced money they were forced ultimately to agree on.

Subtle difference does not equal incorrect, in fact your statement is incorrect :shh. Can tell you one of those players were offered a deal somewhere else that was less than the RFC so they stayed with us

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2016, 01:12:39 AM »
...should've just delisted the useless hacks...
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2016, 06:46:24 AM »
Most of which should've cleaned out this year and in some cases even last year....and if the current idiot list managers are still here, you can't really be all that confident enough of them will be cleaned out next year either....

It's a shame they took the contract they were offered instead of getting the hint and leaving

Incorrect. They were offered low ball contracts to encourage them to take offers from other teams. Alas no one wanted them...... :banghead

Sorry but how is your statement any different from mine? Both state they were offered contracts to encourage them to leave but then they stayed...
It's a subtle difference. They could not leave if there was nowhere to go. So no matter how much of a hint they got, they would not have been able to leave with no takers. The fact they got zero interest from any team probably was more of an insult than the reduced money they were forced ultimately to agree on.

Subtle difference does not equal incorrect, in fact your statement is incorrect :shh. Can tell you one of those players were offered a deal somewhere else that was less than the RFC so they stayed with us
If that's true, I apologise for my mistake.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2016, 12:33:17 AM »
Tis true. I guess on the positive we are so depleted in that area we probably need him