Author Topic: Jack Graham that is [merged]  (Read 217476 times)

Online camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Jack Graham that is [merged]
« Reply #1320 on: August 21, 2024, 08:44:51 PM »
Smoke and mirrors, money goes into the pool alright but it means less comes out of the AFL coffers , self interest

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #1321 on: August 21, 2024, 10:09:37 PM »
Jack Higgins is a colossal piece of crap. He was supported and left as soon as he got better. I’m not a Jack Graham but he’s Richo compared to that self entitled twirp

Bloke gets a brain bleed, has two bouts of surgery and battles back from that to play AFL football and he's a piece of poo because he left to go somewhere he felt was a better fit for him? I didn't even rate him at Richmond and I hold nothing against him.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1322 on: August 21, 2024, 11:46:03 PM »
Not that he's a better fit.

He just wanted to play for his childhood supported club.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #1323 on: August 22, 2024, 05:20:32 PM »
I don't like bagging our players. I remember a long time ago watching Dean Polos debut game and a friend of mine bagged him on his first contest and said something like he shouldn't have been picked. Sitting in front of us was his Mum and family of 20. Cue the entire night them turning around everyone of his 30 possessions on debut and giving him the forks. It was hilarious.

But according to Jack Higgins, maybe the only tiger / ex tiger that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Lack of loyalty and respect to leave the club that developed you, supported you during your lowest time and in the middle of a successful period. I just thought was really off. Mix it with the rumours of a fall out with Rance which is apparently rubbish. I can't help but feel ill will towards Higgins. Fails the pub test for mine.

Jack Graham on the other hand, gets a rough ride now we are a poor team. I don't forget the 2017 story and the heroics of 2018 prelim. The streets will never forget those times.
Go Tigers!

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1324 on: August 22, 2024, 09:33:19 PM »
Not so sure WA is his landing. :shh

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1325 on: August 22, 2024, 11:00:24 PM »
Agree back to dreary old Adelaide has a lot to do with his girlfriend and marriage i heard.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1326 on: August 27, 2024, 12:58:23 AM »
A good source informs me Jack Graham has spoken to Collingwood recently. The Pies are keen to protect Nick Daicos with an inside midfielder and Graham is very close to Justin Leppitsch, the new list manager. #AFLTrade #GoPies #AFL

https://x.com/IncrediblyBozza/status/1827927126093304063

Mind you this bloke reckoned Lynch was going to end up at the Pies in 2019  :wallywink.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1327 on: August 27, 2024, 12:59:19 AM »
Did lepa get made the list manager at the pies?

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1328 on: August 27, 2024, 08:50:18 AM »
Did lepa get made the list manager at the pies?

Yes

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1330 on: September 04, 2024, 09:26:24 PM »
TIGERS INCREASE BID TO KEEP FLAG STAR

RICHMOND has upped its offer for free agent Jack Graham to four years, hopeful the premiership midfielder will commit his future to the club.

Graham has been weighing up a four-year deal from West Coast throughout the season, where he can move as an unrestricted free agent, but had also been considering a smaller offer to potentially stay at the Tigers.

However, Richmond has since moved to retain Graham by tabling a longer-term deal having already received trade requests from fellow premiership stars Liam Baker, Shai Bolton and Daniel Rioli in recent weeks.

Baker and Bolton have interest from both West Coast and Fremantle within their home state of Western Australia, while Rioli appears destined for Gold Coast where he will reunite with former coach Damien Hardwick.

A coaching call at the Eagles could also be key to Baker, Bolton and Graham's final decisions, with Melbourne assistant Andrew McQualter in the frame for the vacant West Coast coaching job.

McQualter had previously spent the best part of a decade as an assistant at Richmond and has good relationships with Baker, Bolton and Graham, playing a significant role in the club's trio of premiership victories under Hardwick.

He also spent the last 13 games of last season acting as a caretaker coach at Richmond following Hardwick's abrupt departure, guiding the Tigers to a 7-6 record in the back half of the season. – Riley Beveridge

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1211422/inside-trading-tigers-up-bid-for-flag-star-suns-open-to-luko-move-giants-made-to-wait
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1331 on: September 04, 2024, 09:51:23 PM »
Noooo

Whyyyyy

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1332 on: September 04, 2024, 10:03:59 PM »
Surely they’re just doing everything they can to get that second round compo.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1333 on: September 04, 2024, 10:05:22 PM »
Noooo

Whyyyyy
One would think for the same reason you're suggesting they keep KMac

With so many kids coming in, need a few big bodies around the place
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1334 on: September 04, 2024, 10:09:31 PM »
Is this a sick joke?