Author Topic: Melbourne terror attack foiled - Xmas day 2016  (Read 9684 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Melbourne terror attack foiled - Xmas day 2016
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2017, 06:51:17 PM »
Clearly, western tradition, so to speak, is everything they hate about us.

It's still "us" right?

I think everything they hate is probably anything which is 'not them'. That and the Western carve up of the region, previous and subsequent interventions.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2017, 08:27:20 PM »

It's still "us" right?

I think everything they hate is probably anything which is 'not them'. That and the Western carve up of the region, previous and subsequent interventions.

Dooks has nailed it. i know plenty who are generally nice blokes, but stuff they hate everything about our culture and any religion which is not theirs, and they aren't afraid to let everyone know. Cant say i know many non muslims who do the same about other religions, esp through social media. There may be some, but not like this mob. They just hate everything non muslim.

They seize every opportunity to ram their islamic bull poo down everyones throat at every opportunity, esp through social media. Biggest hypocrites i know.  For that reason i would be happy for them to not let anymore in this country.

A previous posters suggestion of a  guantanamo bay works for me for all these apex african stooges, pedos, child killers, and any of these isis cock suckers. Throw them all together in one hell hole and let them kill each other.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2017, 08:29:11 PM »
and stream it on the internet, you'd make a killing.........
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Ruanaidh

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2017, 09:53:35 PM »

It's still "us" right?
Western social, political, economic, cultural and spiritual development stretching from Hellenistic Greece through the Renaissance up to our contemporary age. All despised by the misogynistic, ignorant, pederast followers of a psychopathic,cross-dressing, paedophile criminal - pieces (poo) be upon him!

Ruanaidh

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2017, 09:56:24 PM »
and stream it on the internet, you'd make a killing.........
you wouldn't be able to see it - what with the bag over your head n all.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2017, 10:07:08 PM »
The obfuscative relativist  'argument' is a tool of those who have already lost the debate. Those who operate in objective reality are informed by history and see the physical application of the Hijrah occuring throughout the West in action - here and now. Demographic modelling predicts the inevitable supplanting if left unchecked. The question is: Do you want your child and/or grandchild to live in an Islamic Caliphate administered under Sharia law or a Democracy which is based on the Western Tradition? I of course want the latter and to that end would cease Muslim immigration immediately. I would also frame up a pledge to our traditions/laws that would have to be agreed to by any would be immigrant. Failure to abide by that agreement at any stage would mean immediate deportation. I would also have our own version of Guantanamo Bay for perpetrators and if need be - their apologists. Martel, Charlemagne, Princess Isabella and countless millions freed Europe from the Islamic yolk  through force only, always remember that.

A little bit of interactive History: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
lol bring on the crusades.

Do you want your child and/or grandchild to live in an Islamic Caliphate administered under Sharia law or a Democracy which is based on the Western Tradition?
what a load of ignorant scare mongering claptrap.

No person in their right mind would want their children to live under any extremist religion based dictatorship, and luckily, being a secular country, our constitution prohibits any religion being forced upon, or denied to our citizens.

This is the great irony of the ignorant Hansen think tankers who call for a ban on islam. It would require changing of the very part of constitution that actually protects them from their fears, so that it allows them.

and WTF is western tradition?
The last sentence displays a severe lack of knowledge and a lazy unwillingness to attain it. Whilst a belief that the laws of a country, not the force of arms, will protect you is in the realm of childhood delusion. You have all the attributes of a recent BA graduate.
nice deflection on the question. where do i find the knowledge to be able define what Western Tradition actually is? Actually if you knew the answer to that you may have actually answered the other question.

Whilst a belief that the laws of a country, not the force of arms, will protect you is in the realm of childhood delusion.
lol yet another who resorts to irrational assumptions of what someone who disagrees with them actually thinks. Welcome to the world of wat
1/ see my response to Ox 2/ Noooooo...............Just framing a response to your own proclamation that the Constitution can protect you against a post Hijrah scenario.But of course you knew that already.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2017, 10:19:21 PM »

It's still "us" right?

I didn't agree with any Military interventions in the M/E but I understood their necessity UBL was strong and getting stronger and had commenced offensive attacks on US military and diplomatic assets.

Personally, I would have left Saddam and Ghaddafi in place and wiped Saudi Arabia off the face of the Earth.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 09:56:46 AM by Ruanaidh »

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2017, 11:03:41 PM »

It's still "us" right?

Personally, I would have left Saddam and Ghaddafi in place and wiped Saudi Arabia off the face of the Earth.

That's right.  :snidegrin
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2017, 09:43:12 AM »
My understanding of the current tensions is that a large part is due to the way borders were set.

Similar to African nations, once the colonials wanted out of the Middle East (as colonial authorities so to speak) the nations were carved up along colonial lines rather than ethnic/tribe/religious lines.

Different to western nations, at an individual level middle eastern individuals put religion as being more important than nation. Family, religion, state. In the west it's family, state, religion. Generally.

Now this carve up in the Middle East is either fascinatingly stupid or fascinatingly advantageous from a western perspective. It's stupid because you ended up with very unstable countries made up of Sunni, Shiite and Kurds battling to get along and take power. This creates uncertainty and with this comes civil war, pressure on democracy etc etc. But advantageous to the west because a country isn't strong enough to be pulling in the same direction it leaves them prone to the west raiding them for resources. It was almost destined to be this way, short of everyone dropping arms from day one and loving each other like their own.

Syria is an extension of this.

Of course there are more factors at play but this is one of the fundamentals which I don't think is properly understood.

Also, a factor not well understood in the current Syrian crisis is the fall of Libya. As I am understand Libya was going to float its currency on non-US dollars which is problematic from a western/US perspective as to how the global market is run to benefit the west. Hence the US intervention via various means including the Arab Spring and weapons on the ground and a new leader was implemented. Problem is, thousands of weapons were then sold by various groups within Libya to generally anti-western forces in Syria.

"Sliding doors moment.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2017, 10:17:27 AM »

It's still "us" right?

Dooks has nailed it. i know plenty who are generally nice blokes, but stuff they hate everything about our culture and any religion which is not theirs, and they aren't afraid to let everyone know. Cant say i know many non muslims who do the same about other religions, esp through social media. There may be some, but not like this mob. They just hate everything non muslim.

They seize every opportunity to ram their islamic bull poo down everyones throat at every opportunity, esp through social media. Biggest hypocrites i know.  For that reason i would be happy for them to not let anymore in this country.

I think young Muslims frustration in homelands and western countries is born largely in part by their religion and social status. Think of it this way. Muslims are tought their religion is the correct version of faith and literally that there will be no further superior version of faith. So Muslims see Judiaism as Religion version 1.0. Christiantity is version 2.0 (with various branches being 2.1, 2.2 etc). Islam is considered version 3.0.

So you have young Muslims with the unwavering belief that they are living with the correct and superior operation system, yet the don't see themselves getting ahead in the world. Therefore to them, it is a logical conclusion that the world is arse about and needs changing.
"Sliding doors moment.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2017, 10:36:39 AM »
hence the problem i have with "most" muslims but not all.

The ones i know seek to have an issue with kafir and happily spread their dislike on social media. This cases angst in the society.

I for one dont care what people believe, if at all they believe. That's the beauty of this country let everyone believe what they want. My next door neighbour is a Jehovas but a ripper bloke. He acts a lot better than some christians i know. You see i see this bloke as a person first and foremost, where as a lot of muslims see him as a kafir before anything else.

What i dont like is having things thrown in my face all the time. This whole happy holidays rhetoric is one example. I think people are scared, hence why we are seeing a less focus on christianity and other religions and i believe its because of them.

I do believe they create their own issues, especially the ones living in this country.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2017, 12:15:23 PM »
Who cares why.

They're dogs and they must be eradicated.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2017, 07:38:54 PM »

Ruanaidh

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2017, 07:44:55 PM »
Who cares why.

They're dogs and they must be eradicated.
But not before they hand back Christian lands and pay trillions in reparations for the unremitting slavery and slaughter they have forced on mankind for 1400 years. Btw I am agnostic not Christian for those who may be "triggered" by these comments.