Author Topic: Melbourne cbd incident - 20 Jan 17  (Read 7203 times)

tony_montana

Re: Melbourne cbd incident - 20 Jan 17
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2017, 12:26:46 PM »
No bail for repeat offenders!

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2017, 06:14:59 PM »
Found a bit of a conspiracy theory on this but not sure whether to post as it may attract a certain poster :shh

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2017, 07:54:52 PM »
Found a bit of a conspiracy theory on this but not sure whether to post as it may attract a certain poster :shh

Where is he ?, did he get banned again?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2017, 09:57:36 PM »

If it wasn't for our stupid government not having room for these killlers then maybe the bail justice's would have thought differently. I mean why werent the bail laws changed at the same time the parole was.. Were they even reviewed?

Have you read the criteria of what is needed to become a bail justice. LMFAO. You have volunteers assigned to releasing this lunatics back into society.
I even read today that one former bail justice gave a eulogy at gangitano's funeral.

In answer to your first question - answer is no

See below

You obviously missed the part that said the current laws regarding bail justices was amended by the previous Napthine Govt in 2014 "protecting their rights" ensuring they remained
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2017, 12:53:27 AM »
still if andrews thought they needed to be reviewed why has it taken this for him to wake the stuff up.

Didnt we have that price lunatic kill whilst on bail also.

These deaths are on our justice system, but specifically on our pathetic government in this state (past and present) Sadly change will come but too late to those who matter most.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2017, 04:19:44 AM »
ACCUSED murderer Dimi­trious “Jimmy” Gargasoulas was wanted over a string of dangerous driving charges when he was freed by a bail justice days before the Bourke St massacre, court documents allege.

The explosive allegations are detailed in court documents released after Mr Gargasoulas was on Monday charged with five counts of murder.

The documents reveal Mr Gargasoulas had outstanding warrants for more than 20 charges for a string of alleged offending between April last year and January 10 when he was bailed at an out-of-sessions hearing on January 14.

Among them was a charge for breaching bail by allegedly failing to appear at court in April and charges relating to a near-deadly police pursuit in November.

He was facing a string of charges for dangerous driving, driving while disqualified, failing to stop for police, smashing a taxi windscreen and the theft of three motor vehicles and an EFTPOS machine. Charge sheets tendered to the court allege that, on November 19, he was involved in a police pursuit down the wrong side of St Kilda Rd.

The incident “may have placed person/s in danger of death,” charge sheets allege.

It is not known if the bail justice was made aware of the alleged offences when giving Mr Gargasoulas bail on January 14.

Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on Monday heard warrants for some of the matters were executed following the 26-year-old’s arrest on Friday.

Mr Gargasoulas allegedly stabbed his brother before taking his girlfriend hostage on Friday, doing burnouts in his car outside Flinders St station and then mowing down dozens of people in Bourke St.

He refused to appear at court for a brief administrative hearing on Monday.

He is due back in court in August.

Even then he will only appear via videolink and will not step inside a courtroom until next year.

He will remain in custody while police and prosecutors build their case against him.

The police investigation is likely to take months.

Deputy Chief Magistrate Jelena Popovic set an earlier than normal committal mention date. Mr Gargasoulas will return to court on August 1 for a special mention.

He is expected to appear via videolink on that occasion and on December 15 at a committal mention hearing.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/bourke-st-mall-attack-dimitrious-jimmy-gargasoulas-interviewed-by-police/news-story/a66c2a16ff07470cb480989ea9f09136

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2017, 04:32:08 AM »
More from his facebook page prior to evil act as well. He thought he was (some) god's "chosen one" ...

The next day, he wrote: “I know it’s shock just imagine when I found out I was the choosen one I did not know if I was being played as a fool or not nearly lost the plot but when I realised it was real I came back to adjust and now my powers are warming up also the more that believe the more power I get and I need as many believers as possible because the world has sinned 6x this hopefully wont be the 7th otherwise all man kind is doomed.”

He also hit out at “homosexuals”, writing “it is stated in my 10 commandments no homosexual shall rule the earth”.

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/rampaging-melbourne-drivers-troubling-facebook-posts-revealed/news-story/9f31c53361bee9ce2ab4982a496a9c5d

The news yesterday also claimed he had gone into St Francis Church in the city (cnr Lonsdale & Elizabeth Sts) and interrupted a mass service to rant and rave at the altar before walking out.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2017, 12:41:51 PM »
there will be a lot of people very disappointed that his religious based lunatic rantings dont centre around Islam

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2017, 12:58:41 PM »
there will be a lot of people very disappointed that his religious based lunatic rantings dont centre around Islam

too soon to be making jokes

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2017, 01:07:20 PM »
Who's making jokes??
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2017, 01:37:08 PM »

too soon to be making jokes

:huh3
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2017, 09:57:54 PM »

pretty sure there was an observer heard him yelling the 2 great words of the islamic good book. Not that i believe it just reporting what he said live on tv.

This is a workings of a ice induced lunatic, who was afraid of tyranny and everything that comes with it.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2017, 12:02:38 AM »
He should have been lying and dying in a pool of blood on the Bolte Bridge when the coppers had him cornered but decided to prevent an 'accident' from occuring and allowed him to escape. This scenario would not be allowed in the US.

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2017, 09:30:27 AM »
They do such a great job of law inforcement in America lol.

Hope we never lead down their path

Ruanaidh

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2017, 06:56:04 AM »
They do such a great job of law inforcement in America lol.

Hope we never lead down their path
5 people would be alive today if we did. The police union agees. This is the logical extension of SJW influenced police practices as a result of hyperventilation over police shootings some years ago. Take the Toys off the police, give them large calibre weopons and tell them to use them!