Author Topic: Melbourne cbd incident - 20 Jan 17  (Read 7265 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Melbourne cbd incident - 20 Jan 17
« on: January 20, 2017, 07:10:40 PM »
Terrible day for Melbourne. The news in particular of children being killed and injured just breaks ones heart.

So far, 3 dead 25 injured. Many critical.

Alot unknown at this stage and things are still early on but im prepared to make 2 medium-long term calls from this.

1) this will bring into focus the police's largely 'hands off' chase policy. Multiple callers to 3aw have reported that Vic Police have been chasing the arrested culprit for most of the day, and have had ample chances to detain him. Watch the news the next few days onwards.

2) this will also bring into focus and perhaps form a catalyst as to the whole issues of drugs in society.

Thoughts with those fighting for life and their family and friends.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 09:48:18 AM by Dookie »
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Melbourne cbd incident - 20 Jan 17
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 04:15:25 AM »
A 4th person has died  :(.

The killer was a complete and utter nutjob even before he committed such a evil act yesterday. He has a couple of facebook pages filled with bizarre rants and threats over recent weeks. Everything from conspiracy theories that the government is following him, being anti-police, anti-gay & anti-women, having religious delusions that he is god or like a god (apparently a follower of Yazdânism), etc ....

Dimitrious Gargasoulas
December 30, 2016 at 12:56am ·

The next time you hear of a police officer being killed “in the line of duty,” take a moment to consider the very real possibility that maybe in that case, the “law enforcer” was the bad guy and the “cop killer” was the good guy. As it happens, that has been the case more often than not throughout human history.

stuff da police xoxoxo

Dimitrious Gargasoulas
January 1 at 3:17pm ·

Illumamati are a whole bunch of dogs

I found out

Dimitrious Gargasoulas
January 13 at 12:10am ·

Heaven and Hell IS REAL!!! WHO AGREES?

Dimitrious Gargasoulas
January 14 at 1:04am ·

scientology is just science and some how some dog has intergrated a religion that is against GOD in all means is the work of satan i hold the truth and the proof and anyone who believes in either must try to come to understand this is not acceptable and shall be delt with in a seriouse manner SCIENTOLOGY IS ASSOCIATIONS OF ILLUMINATI THE DOGS WITCH ALSO ASSOCIATE WITH FREE MASON WITCH REALLY WILL DO ANYTHING IN THE POWER TO DOMINATE THE WORLD AND TAKE ON THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THAT WOMEN WILL RUN THE WORLD ITS UNBELIEVABLE BUT ITS TRUE AND THIS IS BECAUSE GODS LAWS ARE OVER WRITTEN BY HUMAN LAWS

Dimitrious Gargasoulas
January 16 at 1:32pm ·

I DECLARE WAR ON TYRANNY TODAY YOU DOGS WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO EITHER BELIEVE IN ME AND HIS POSITIVE ENERGY HE OFFERS AND STAY FAITHFUL TO ME OR SERVE THE ONE WHO ENSLAVES YOU AT HIS FEET I OFFER FREEDOM NO WORK NO BILLS JUST THAT WE ALL KEEP FAITH AND BELIEVE IN THE ONE GOD THE ONE HIGHER BEING BEING FOR THE GOOD AND PROTECT THE ENERGY THAT HE GIVES WITH YOUR HEART GOD BLESS EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE XOXO

Warning: extreme language:
facebook page 1
facebook page 2

One drugged up psychopath!
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 07:42:19 AM »
It's just a sad thing to happen for those families and for people who live in this city.

this city is just not safe anymore when you have ice addicts , pedos, Apex and lone wolfs amongst the population

Can anyone tell me what our army reserve do? Any chance we have them patrolling our city.
From what I can tell the justice system has let us down again, and police were too scared to shoot this animal down in flinders st.
This fool shouldn't have made it past young and jacksons pub, in fact he shouldn't have been bailed to begin with.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 10:51:38 AM »
lmao

you want armed soldiers patrolling the streets?

Which model should we follow?
Communist Russia?
Nazi germany?
Pinochet's Chile?
Myanmar?
North Korea?

::)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 01:34:45 PM by one-eyed »
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 11:45:23 AM »
He apparently also studied the Book of Bents....

Dimitrious Gargasoulas
January 1 at 3:17pm ·

Illumamati are a whole bunch of dogs

I found out

"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 12:29:04 PM »
lmao

Communist Russia?
Nazi germany?
Pinochet's Chile?
Myanmar?
North Korea?

In all seriousness, as the rest of the world lurches to the right it wouldnt suprise me if we start to see a more traditionally right response to these sorts of incidents. Eg discussions on capital punishment on the agenda, harsher sentencing and something which resembles more of a police state with citizens rights.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 01:35:56 PM by one-eyed »
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 01:44:47 PM »
lmao

Communist Russia?
Nazi germany?
Pinochet's Chile?
Myanmar?
North Korea?

Why not? Fair chance those tyres would have been shot if one was stationed where those officers were at the biggest intersection in Melbourne. They all knew who he was.

Anyway you obviously haven't  travelled much recently, if you think in countries like Italy  you don't have soldiers patrolling the streets. Haven't been to Germany Greece or France recently but no doubt you will find them
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 02:31:44 PM by one-eyed »

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2017, 02:34:51 PM »

From what I can tell the justice system has let us down again, and police were too scared to shoot this animal down in flinders st.
This fool shouldn't have made it past young and jacksons pub, in fact he shouldn't have been bailed to begin with.

The justice system let us down Angus not the police. Police opposed bail last weekend, bail justice granted it anyway. Just read he was supposed to be in the magistrates court yesterday while he was mowing people down. That's the system not the police

Police are damned if the do damned if they don't.  Shoot or ram him early and innocent people die they get whacked. Yes innocent people have lost thier lives due to this scumbag.

But How many times have we heard and read the cops getting whacked when pursuits have resulted in deaths?
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2017, 02:40:44 PM »
and these places are any safer?

I dont want to live under the watchful eyes of the military. once you blur the line between policing and military you may as well give up.

I understand the narrow minded insecure cant accept that sometimes things happen, and need to find blame and excuses, but thats life. Bad things happen, always have and always will. if you feel safer in a police state, move to one, just dont try to force it upon the rest of us.

We could save a great many more lives by banning privately owned cars, which would also have prevented this. Why not call for that?

lol @ shooting his tyres out. Clearly your reality is influenced by movies and ignorance. Just imagine the carnage created when a bunch of excitable militia start firing automatic weapons in the CBD.

Hadnt the police been chasing him earlier and called the chase off? They had plenty of chances to shoot his tyres out if thats the case

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2017, 08:24:02 PM »

Hadnt the police been chasing him earlier and called the chase off? They had plenty of chances to shoot his tyres out if thats the case

Yes that's correct Pen. Fears for public safety meant they didn't ram him earlier
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2017, 01:09:50 PM »
Ramming his car or shooting his tyres is all well and good in hindsight but it could have just as easily caused his rampage down the sidewalk as he lost control of his car or tried to escape. No one knew he was going to do what he did before he did it.

On a sadder note, a 3-month old baby boy(?) has passed away bring the tally to 5

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2017, 03:47:08 PM »
*footpath
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 12:52:39 AM »
*footpath
TBH I thought that'd get a reaction from you :lol

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2017, 08:13:19 AM »

The justice system let us down Angus not the police. Police opposed bail last weekend, bail justice granted it anyway. Just read he was supposed to be in the magistrates court yesterday while he was mowing people down. That's the system not the police

Police are damned if the do damned if they don't.  Shoot or ram him early and innocent people die they get whacked. Yes innocent people have lost thier lives due to this scumbag.

But How many times have we heard and read the cops getting whacked when pursuits have resulted in deaths?

If it wasn't for our stupid government not having room for these killlers then maybe the bail justice's would have thought differently. I mean why werent the bail laws changed at the same time the parole was.. Were they even reviewed?

Have you read the criteria of what is needed to become a bail justice. LMFAO. You have volunteers assigned to releasing this lunatics back into society.
I even read today that one former bail justice gave a eulogy at gangitano's funeral.

As for the police they had more one chance WP to end this and if it was good enough for 2 young kids to attempt to stop him, then its good enough for trained officers.

Still not blaming them at all, just thought somewhere one of them should have stood up, especially at the abandoned house, like the 2 youths tried to with bats.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2017, 10:18:39 AM »
I think coming to terms with innocent civilian casualties would be easier to accept if the police were actually doing something instead of sitting on their fat arses with their thumbs up their dates