Author Topic: Dustin Martin on 'A Current Affair' Monday night  (Read 10862 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Dustin Martin on 'A Current Affair' Monday night
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2017, 08:29:56 PM »
Fact is, Shane has been deported for being in a club, that's about it.

Fact is that isn't accurate, IIRC when he was first deported it might have had something to do with the position he held in the club

I've met Shane, good bloke to chat to.

But I actually don't have a view one way or another on this.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2017, 08:40:28 PM »

Fact is that isn't accurate, IIRC when he was first deported it might have something to do with the position he held in the club

Yep. An inconveniet truth for some
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2017, 08:57:01 PM »

Fact is that isn't accurate, IIRC when he was first deported it might have had something to do with the position he held in the club

Held no position when he was deported, FACT!!!!! So yes, it was accurate what I said. Don't believe all the crap you are fed on the news.

Shut up Dooks, your becoming an annoyance.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2017, 09:19:14 PM »

Held no position when he was deported, FACT!!!!! So yes, it was accurate what I said. Don't believe all the crap you are fed on the news.

One of reasons he was deported was because of the position he held or had held within the club.

And BTW not everything one hears comes from news services. I didn't hear or read about said position via the news. Got told by someone (a cop) and then decided to read up about it

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2017, 09:20:58 PM »

One of reasons he was deported was because of the position he held or had held within the club.

And BTW not everything one hears comes from news services. I didn't hear or read about said position via the news. Got told by someone (a cop) and then decided to read up about it

Well that reason is not correct. If that's the reason, which is the first time I have heard that.

Well don't believe what they say either.. :thumbsup

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2017, 09:24:14 PM »
What about this Dio, would you like this where you kids go??

http://www.shared.com/mom-infuriated-after-daughter-is-taught-about-islam-in-school-2032886703.html/?utm_source=shrd&utm_medium=facebook

Or where they can walk out during our anthem, or not shake another class mates hand......this is where we are heading, this great country... :help

Why should you be forced to listen to a trash national anthem or shake another kids hand?

Yeah, I suppose thats what the war veterans think???? The same veterans that fought so you can breath for another day.

Why should I care what some bloke that fought in a war thinks when it comes to being upstanding for the national anthem? Advance Australia Fair  - give me a stuffing break.
 And again, why should you be forced to shake another persons hand?
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2017, 09:27:31 PM »
Let's face it, no one on here would know anything of Martin's role in a Bikie club. For all we know he was a harmless Sgt At Arms who never got into any mischief. But stuff me, if your contribution to society is being in a one percenter bikie club then why the outrage about his deportation?  :lol
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2017, 09:32:08 PM »
Let's face it, no one on here would know anything of Martin's role in a Bikie club. For all we know he was a harmless Sgt At Arms who never got into any mischief. But stuff me, if your contribution to society is being in a one percenter bikie club then why the outrage about his deportation?  :lol

Ok, if you say so.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2017, 09:33:45 PM »
What about this Dio, would you like this where you kids go??

http://www.shared.com/mom-infuriated-after-daughter-is-taught-about-islam-in-school-2032886703.html/?utm_source=shrd&utm_medium=facebook

Or where they can walk out during our anthem, or not shake another class mates hand......this is where we are heading, this great country... :help

Why should you be forced to listen to a trash national anthem or shake another kids hand?

Yeah, I suppose thats what the war veterans think???? The same veterans that fought so you can breath for another day.

Why should I care what some bloke that fought in a war thinks when it comes to being upstanding for the national anthem? Advance Australia Fair  - give me a stuffing break.
 And again, why should you be forced to shake another persons hand?

Not even going to bother with this comment.

"Rucks:

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2017, 09:59:49 PM »

So I shouldn't believe a mate because of his profession  :huh3

Ok  :help

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2017, 10:17:38 PM »

So I shouldn't believe a mate because of his profession  :huh3

Ok  :help

Not this time, the story he told you is not correct, I will leave it at that, believe who you want for whatever reasons.

"Rucks:

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2017, 10:21:55 PM »

Because other posters are doing gyhe wrong thing and are nervous
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2017, 06:32:26 AM »
Not this time, the story he told you is not correct, I will leave it at that, believe who you want for whatever reasons.

The "story" I got told  :huh so a discussion I had with someone is them telling stories and has no basis of truth  ::)

Yep you believe what you want to believe as it seems you only want to believe what comes out of the bikie club or other 'clubs'. And they are the only one "sprouting" the truth

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2017, 10:02:40 AM »
"No criminal record, not a criminal done nothing wrong bla bla bla" has now turned into "okay well yeah he did but show me proof he is still doing it now". If this was another players dad, doesn't even have to be from another team (i.e. Conca), I'm positive we wouldn't see so many excuses

Let's get some things clear here. I doubt Shane Martin would have been deported if he wasn't the father of a high profile player. The government wants maximum publicity for what amounts to be a token gesture to fix up law and order in his country.

Shane has not broken any known laws for many years now. Why deport him now?

What distinct criteria has he breached? Is it just up to the whim of the government who gets deported or do those at risk know what boundaries they must not cross?

Yeah but if he was a muslim half of you blokes would be more comfortable with the deportation.

If that person was recently "convicted" of terrorist acts against Australia....YEP. But not for who he was associating with.

What if it was a guy who had terrorist related convictions in the past and continued to associate with the terrorist group despite knowing he shouldn't and even held a high position within that group?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2017, 10:47:02 AM »

The "story" I got told  :huh so a discussion I had with someone is them telling stories and has no basis of truth  ::)

Yep you believe what you want to believe as it seems you only want to believe what comes out of the bikie club or other 'clubs'. And they are the only one "sprouting" the truth

WP you may think you are the be all and end all of football and RFC  knowledge, but in this case you don't know poo. What you were told is typical propaganda crap. He was deported for who he associates with, he did not hold hold any sort of office when he was deported, FACT. I believe what I know, work it out.

"Rucks: