Author Topic: Dustin Martin on 'A Current Affair' Monday night  (Read 10861 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Dustin Martin on 'A Current Affair' Monday night
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2017, 12:20:56 PM »

Held no position when he was deported, FACT!!!!! So yes, it was accurate what I said. Don't believe all the crap you are fed on the news.

One of reasons he was deported was because of the position he held or had held within the club.

And BTW not everything one hears comes from news services. I didn't hear or read about said position via the news. Got told by someone (a cop) and then decided to read up about it

Yet were not allowed to publish such undocumented information ?
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2017, 04:00:44 PM »
Bikies are fine if they keep to themselves.

Bikies who need to act tough and push themselves out as big, tough connected guys need to pull their heads in
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2017, 04:49:39 PM »
I can't see how someone can endlessly bag their own players such as Morris, Batchelor and Edwards and yet stick up for a 1%er bikie with an extensive criminal history.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2017, 05:01:10 PM »
 :help
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2017, 05:24:57 PM »

Held no position when he was deported, FACT!!!!! So yes, it was accurate what I said. Don't believe all the crap you are fed on the news.

One of reasons he was deported was because of the position he held or had held within the club.

And BTW not everything one hears comes from news services. I didn't hear or read about said position via the news. Got told by someone (a cop) and then decided to read up about it

the details (aka as the reasons given) as to why he was deported were in all the newspapers and on the TV news

I caught up with a frined who told me the reasons why and then I read the news articles about

Simple
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2017, 05:35:22 PM »

the details (aka as the reasons given) as to why he was deported were in all the newspapers and on the TV news

I caught up with a frined who told me the reasons why and then I read the news articles about

Simple

Thats fine, all I am saying is it's not true, simple.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2017, 06:17:43 PM »
lollll

Every time I come into a thread posts have been deleted! What the hell happens  :lol
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2017, 06:24:02 PM »

WP you may think you are the be all and end all of football and RFC  knowledge, but in this case you don't know poo. What you were told is typical propaganda crap. He was deported for who he associates with, he did not hold hold any sort of office when he was deported, FACT. I believe what I know, work it out.

I believe what I was told and it is factual, not propaganda.

So let's go over it again

Yes or No - Shane Martin held a senior position in a bikie gang? Answer is yes he did - this is a FACT, cannot be disputed.

Yes or No - one of the reasons given by the government for his deportation was because the of the said position he held in said bikie gang. Again yes, again it's not in dispute.

I am no arguing with you about whether he held the position when he was deported. All I have said is that it was one of the reasons given for his deportation.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2017, 06:59:32 PM »

WP you may think you are the be all and end all of football and RFC  knowledge, but in this case you don't know poo. What you were told is typical propaganda crap. He was deported for who he associates with, he did not hold hold any sort of office when he was deported, FACT. I believe what I know, work it out.

I believe what I was told and it is factual, not propaganda.

So let's go over it again

Yes or No - Shane Martin held a senior position in a bikie gang? Answer is yes he did - this is a FACT, cannot be disputed.

Yes or No - one of the reasons given by the government for his deportation was because the of the said position he held in said bikie gang. Again yes, again it's not in dispute.

I am no arguing with you about whether he held the position when he was deported. All I have said is that it was one of the reasons given for his deportation.

It's a club not a gang so let's get that straight.

Either way deportation was not warranted and the excuses or reasons why he was deported are ridiculous, what he was has nothing to do with who he is now and that is not a criminal which is what they are saying he is.

"Rucks:

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2017, 07:02:04 PM »

Simple

Thats fine, all I am saying is it's not true, simple.

Um, we didnt believe you the first time let alone the 37th time. You can keep repeating yourself but it wont make it true.

You dont know that the information you were given was true. For all we know your whole story could be made up.

Give it a rest and move on please.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2017, 07:29:41 PM »
What happened with Shane is what it was.
For me, I agree with deportation of immigrant criminals, for them and their immediate family.
There needs to be a disinsentive to criminal activity by immigrants.
Rock on

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2017, 07:45:49 PM »
For me, I agree with deportation of immigrant criminals, for them and their immediate family.
Rock on
The problem is that they are NOT deporting ALL immigrant criminals. They are being selective and we don't know the criteria that they are using. Transparency is the key here. The rules should be clear for all to see. Transgress those rules and you know you get deported. Stay out of trouble and you know you can stay.

Pretty simple but that part of the argument continues to be ignored here. :whistle
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline RedanTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2017, 08:04:09 PM »
Let's face it, no one on here would know anything of Martin's role in a Bikie club. For all we know he was a harmless Sgt At Arms who never got into any mischief. But stuff me, if your contribution to society is being in a one percenter bikie club then why the outrage about his deportation?  :lol
His "contribution to society" also included fathering an Iraqi war veteran as well as Dusty and running a trucking business in Sydney providing jobs to Australians.
That's a bloody lot more than me, you or Peter Dutton have "contributed" I would think.
And according to the TV story he is still running that business from New Zealand.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2017, 08:28:47 PM »
Let's face it, no one on here would know anything of Martin's role in a Bikie club. For all we know he was a harmless Sgt At Arms who never got into any mischief. But stuff me, if your contribution to society is being in a one percenter bikie club then why the outrage about his deportation?  :lol
His "contribution to society" also included fathering an Iraqi war veteran as well as Dusty and running a trucking business in Sydney providing jobs to Australians.
That's a bloody lot more than me, you or Peter Dutton have "contributed" I would think.
And according to the TV story he is still running that business from New Zealand.

I'm a war veteran myself. I run my own business, I house good hearted immigrants and I don't partake in illegal activity. Pull your head in

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2017, 08:37:16 PM »
Rock on
The problem is that they are NOT deporting ALL immigrant criminals. They are being selective and we don't know the criteria that they are using. Transparency is the key here. The rules should be clear for all to see. Transgress those rules and you know you get deported. Stay out of trouble and you know you can stay.

Pretty simple but that part of the argument continues to be ignored here. :whistle

Yes!!!!!

"Rucks: