Author Topic: Dustin Martin on 'A Current Affair' Monday night  (Read 10872 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Dustin Martin on 'A Current Affair' Monday night
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2017, 08:37:59 PM »
Let's face it, no one on here would know anything of Martin's role in a Bikie club. For all we know he was a harmless Sgt At Arms who never got into any mischief. But stuff me, if your contribution to society is being in a one percenter bikie club then why the outrage about his deportation?  :lol
His "contribution to society" also included fathering an Iraqi war veteran as well as Dusty and running a trucking business in Sydney providing jobs to Australians.
That's a bloody lot more than me, you or Peter Dutton have "contributed" I would think.
And according to the TV story he is still running that business from New Zealand.

YES 2!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2017, 08:42:28 PM »
what he was has nothing to do with who he is now and that is not a criminal which is what they are saying he is.

I didn't realise being a criminal had a use by date.

Let's not kid ourselves, a criminal is exactly what he was. Dusty sitting there on ACA saying his dad hasn't done anything wrong is comical and misguided.

Shane should have gone to jail for a decent time for what he did.

He has admitted to the following -

Unlawful assault.
Burglary.
Armed with intent.
Criminal damage.
Resisting arrest.
Caught 4 times with a restricted substance.
Once with a drug of dependence.
Aiding and abetting trafficking of ecstasy.
Possession of ecstasy and cannabis.

So this isn't a witch hunt it's his words.

"He doesn't want sympathy he wants justice."

Dunno if he necessarily deserves sympathy.

Let's be honest about one thing WAT.

You don't become President of a one percent bikie club without being a criminal. Full stop.

LOL at that rediculous ACA interview.

"Modern day stolen generation".
Calling NZ a "dumping ground for modern day criminals". Only the NZ ones you clowns.
"Is this paradise their prison forever".
"This is a life sentence".

LMAO

It's New Zealand. Not Barwon Prison.

You should have become an Aussie citizen Shane.

You only had 30 years to do it.

He might be the nicest guy in the world, and I feel sorry for his family. Not him.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2017, 09:02:22 PM »
what he was has nothing to do with who he is now and that is not a criminal which is what they are saying he is.

Let's not kid ourselves, a criminal is exactly what he was. Dusty sitting there on ACA saying his dad hasn't done anything wrong is comical and misguided.

Unlawful assault.
Burglary.
Armed with intent.
Criminal damage.
Resisting arrest.

You don't become President of a one percent bikie club without being a criminal. Full stop.

Calling NZ a "dumping ground for modern day criminals". Only the NZ ones you clowns.

LMAO

He might be the nicest guy in the world, and I feel sorry for his family. Not him.
I tend to agree Damo. Well said.

Like you said, you don't become the president of a bikie club by just being liked by the other members.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2017, 09:49:29 PM »
Probably gotta blow a few blokes too
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2017, 10:03:11 PM »
There is no doubt he has been a bad boy. Nobody is disputing that. All of those arguing against WAT still refuse to acknowledge the lack of transparency in this decision.

Answer me this. How many others have been deported? How many that haven't been deported have broken more laws? At what point do you fail to reach a status that deems you a satisfactory immigrant with the rights to stay in this country? Are these points well circulated? Are they well documented? Does the minister suddenly become judge, jury and executioner and everyone is ok with this?

You all fail to see the bigger picture here. You just like to sink the boots in because he was a bad bikie. Yes he was, but we know he was that a long time ago. What has he done recently to bring attention to himself to the authorities?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline RedanTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2017, 01:18:58 AM »

Let's not kid ourselves, a criminal is exactly what he was.

Unlawful assault.
Burglary.
Armed with intent.
Criminal damage.
Resisting arrest.

So many assumptions in your post.

Being a criminal DOES have a use by date. After you are charged, convicted and serve your sentence you are no longer a criminal. That's the law. You can't be convicted of the same crimes twice.
You even acknowledge this by using the past tense WAS, not is, WAS.

You say he should have gone to jail for a decent time. Why? After conviction he was given fines and a 250 hour community order bond. 

You say he admitted to a list of crimes. Sorry, but just where has he admitted to that list of crimes? What I heard on the TV story was that he had been charged and received a bond and fines.
Being charged is not convicted. Do you really believe that everyone charged is guilty?

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2017, 08:28:51 AM »
There is no doubt he has been a bad boy. Nobody is disputing that. All of those arguing against WAT still refuse to acknowledge the lack of transparency in this decision.

Answer me this. How many others have been deported? How many that haven't been deported have broken more laws? At what point do you fail to reach a status that deems you a satisfactory immigrant with the rights to stay in this country? Are these points well circulated? Are they well documented? Does the minister suddenly become judge, jury and executioner and everyone is ok with this?

You all fail to see the bigger picture here. You just like to sink the boots in because he was a bad bikie. Yes he was, but we know he was that a long time ago. What has he done recently to bring attention to himself to the authorities?

I think it is you who is failing to see reality here.

Whether right or wrong there is no way the government is going to share information with the general public they they believe is classified.

I think just like the Israeli populace you just need to rest assured that your government is doing everything it can to protect the general populace form security risks and if they decide you don't need to know something then you will just have to suck it up.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2017, 09:38:35 AM »

Whether right or wrong there is no way the government is going to share information with the general public they they believe is classified.

I think just like the Israeli populace you just need to rest assured that your government is doing everything it can to protect the general populace form security risks and if they decide you don't need to know something then you will just have to suck it up.
Bullsh*t.

Classified information? You are completely deluded. So you are embarking on a system with no checks or balances. A system which decides who is guilty without warning and with prejudice.

God help you if you are put in that situation yourself.  No fair trial. Some minister deciding what's best despite them having no formal qualifications that would allow them to even consider a decision, let alone making one.

If you think a country should be run that way then you should go and find one that has a dictatorship and go and live there. That might just change your mind....

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2017, 10:28:12 AM »

Held no position when he was deported, FACT!!!!! So yes, it was accurate what I said. Don't believe all the crap you are fed on the news.

One of reasons he was deported was because of the position he held or had held within the club.

And BTW not everything one hears comes from news services. I didn't hear or read about said position via the news. Got told by someone (a cop) and then decided to read up about it

Yet were not allowed to publish such undocumented information ?

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2017, 10:49:14 AM »

Bullsh*t.

Classified information? You are completely deluded. So you are embarking on a system with no checks or balances. A system which decides who is guilty without warning and with prejudice.

God help you if you are put in that situation yourself.  No fair trial. Some minister deciding what's best despite them having no formal qualifications that would allow them to even consider a decision, let alone making one.

If you think a country should be run that way then you should go and find one that has a dictatorship and go and live there. That might just change your mind....

I think you just have to accept your on a need to know basis and leave it at that

FlashGordon

« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2017, 10:57:22 AM »

Unlawful assault.
Burglary.
Armed with intent.
Criminal damage.
Resisting arrest.

LMAO

as i suggested in an earlier post,  the current clowns that masquerade as a govt also state, but if you leave Australia to fight for ISIS you MIGHT not be allowed back in the country.  I repeat, MIGHT NOT.   Its comes with the territory whereby people with zero skills in anything other than selling a policy to an electorate that they will win anyway, are afforded ministerial positions that define a country...its quite comical

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2017, 03:08:46 AM »

Bullsh*t.

:bow

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2017, 07:07:23 AM »
Hopefully with the start of the footy, it will be the end of rubbish threads like this.

Close thread.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2017, 11:57:56 PM »
Keep the thread going, some good points being raised, the uneducated need to move on ^^^.

"Rucks:

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2017, 05:44:09 AM »
Keep the thread going, some good points being raised, the uneducated need to move on ^^^.

I'll wager that I've got at least 9 years more 'education' than yourself WAT.  I'm m tipping you left high school at 14
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018