Author Topic: Tigers’ Flea Amigos - Rioli, Castagna & Butler - have special buzz (Herald-Sun)  (Read 33847 times)

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Rioli will be a superstar.

Butler will be very good if inconsistent.

Castagna will be the next Nathan Gordon.

The bottom would not be playing right now if we were a contender. That's the problem.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Ruanaidh

The bottom would not be playing right now if we were a contender. That's the problem.
Its tIme to swap Bolton for Castagna

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.

Its tIme to swap Bolton for Castagna

Agreed. George does some good things but he's just not clean enough at the moment.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
Time to bring Sammy boy in he kicked 35 last year and improved got to be in.our best 22.Not getting anything from George and needs to tidy his game.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
Stengle and bolton in for george and the servant. Need to keep a lean mean fightin' machine

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
20 Amigo goals in the opening four games

9 Amigo goals in the following four games .

Unleash the tornado

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
I'm tipping if his last name wasn't Rioli, people would be a bit tougher on him.

Example 1. Jake King :shh

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
I haven't seen a softer player ever than C Ellis and that includes McMahon who used to run away from players

I had high hopes for this kid but I'm losing all hope.

He's hopelessly soft and now I think it's too late for him.

not dimwits fault though, nothing is right?

Oh yeah it's Dimmas fault if a player is scared of contact ::)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
I haven't seen a softer player ever than C Ellis and that includes McMahon who used to run away from players

I had high hopes for this kid but I'm losing all hope.

He's hopelessly soft and now I think it's too late for him.

not dimwits fault though, nothing is right?

Oh yeah it's Dimmas fault if a player is scared of contact ::)

Of course. He'd have absolutely nothing to do with setting expectations and standards as the coach.  ::)
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Or at least identifying the characteristic in one of his own which he hasn't, so I'd say it's a 3rd party issue.
Dimmer.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
He was speaking to me personally. No need to bring up that he was happy with our assistants. So I highly doubt that he was lying.
You're getting desperate now and your trolling is becoming tiresome. Give it a rest.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame

Rioli is a first round selection that averages 5 kicks per game, that stood by himself on the wing with 21 seconds to go and watched us lose that game. That is pathetic and he deserves his right whack regardless of who is uncle was.
The kid is a long way from being a superstar.
The other two have come from much further back and have been just as good as Rioli this year.

The form of all 3 have dropped recently but that is because of the way the footy has been entering our forwardline.
Out of the 3, Rioli looks like he needs a rest more than the other two.
His body language at times is awful

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020

Rioli is a first round selection that averages 5 kicks per game, that stood by himself on the wing with 21 seconds to go and watched us lose that game. That is pathetic and he deserves his right whack regardless of who is uncle was.
The kid is a long way from being a superstar.
The other two have come from much further back and have been just as good as Rioli this year.

The form of all 3 have dropped recently but that is because of the way the footy has been entering our forwardline.
Out of the 3, Rioli looks like he needs a rest more than the other two.
His body language at times is awful
Disagree BT.
Rioli still chasing and tackling. Out of the three of them Rioli still is most threatening.
Out of the three lasagna is the most inconsistent and needs the rest.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
He was speaking to me personally. No need to bring up that he was happy with our assistants. So I highly doubt that he was lying.
You're getting desperate now and your trolling is becoming tiresome. Give it a rest.

Hey Y&BB, ask Benny why he went up to our player training camp for the first time in 7 years this pre season?
Perhaps he is happy with the assistants, what about the coach?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Said it somewhere on FB a couple of weeks ago.

The kids are tired. Butler's pace is gone and Castagna isn't influencing games either.

They need a rest.

Bring in Miles + Lloyd. Or Lennon.