Author Topic: Official round 20 team vs Hawks - Prestia, Lennon, Graham in squad; no Jack.  (Read 6248 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
It really is a disgrace that Lennon can't get a game. >:(

Your are over rating him. Lacks ticker
Maybe. However I'd like to see him when he is the target. When he played earlier this year, players were kicking to Jack and Griff and ignoring Lennon's leads.... :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
he's done stuff all when selected...or can someone remember a game when he tore it up....
Lazier than Sideshow Bob.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Apart from not being the poo on Deledio's boot. Strength?  fmd, that is a stretch.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
It really is a disgrace that Lennon can't get a game. >:(

Your are over rating him. Lacks ticker
He may lack ticker but how would we really know as he hasn't really been given a decent amount of time to gain some confidence at AFL level. Especially lately.
And yet Grigg, BEllis and Houli have played over 400 AFL games between them and all are scared of their own shadow.
As I said before, I don't really give a poo about Lennon, I only give a poo about double standards when it comes to selection and our club.

I'd Dimma and the club think he is no good, than someone should have to answer for his selection at pick 12.

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
Apart from not being the poo on Deledio's boot. Strength?  fmd, that is a stretch.

Spoken like someone who's only seen him a few times on tv....as for Deledio - lost count of the amount of times he went MIA for large parts of games...and usually the more important the game, the less you saw of him... :shh

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
lacks mongrel which shows how easily he was overtaken by Castagna, Short, Rioli etc.  People should not complain on one hand about playing squibs and then complain when one has been jumped by lads who do not give up, do not shirk the contest and train the house down.  Lennon has had a ton of time to prove he was hungry but he phones it in.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
He's entitled, that why he spits it. He made all the promises and didn't deliver when he was given his opportunities.
Looks good, plays entitled
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
he's done stuff all when selected...or can someone remember a game when he tore it up....

Can someone remember a game where guys who often get games also 'tore it up'? Ill throw a few names out there off the top of my head :- Vlastuin, Griffiths, Short, Menadue, C Ellis, Caddy, Conca, McIntosh.

Surely for a guy at the start of his career and with bags of VFL form and so much promise its about providing opportunities to prove himself.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
lacks mongrel which shows how easily he was overtaken by Castagna, Short, Rioli etc.  People should not complain on one hand about playing squibs and then complain when one has been jumped by lads who do not give up, do not shirk the contest and train the house down.  Lennon has had a ton of time to prove he was hungry but he phones it in.

Thought you were talking about our Caddy there for a second.....but then Caddy is given games. Lennon isnt.

Id also ask - if hes so terrible why does he keep kicking bags in rhe VFL? And is 20 games over 4 seasons a ton of time?
"Sliding doors moment.

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
Caddy, Prestia, Grigg, Houli, BEllis, Lloyd.... yep, we dont just gift games at Richmond these days.... #standards
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
I think you nuffers just have to get over the fact that the people in charge aren't you and get over it

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
I think you nuffers just have to get over the fact that the people in charge aren't you and get over it
May as well shut down this whole site's if we looked at all things that way.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
May as well shut down this whole site's if we looked at all things that way.

:lol
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Well, i think its fair of me to say on behalf of Doc, Dio, Big Tone and others, we  maintain we are right on this one and nothing has been tabled which in reasonably suggests otherwise.

If there is however more to not playing him then by all means post away.
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Plappon