Author Topic: Josh Caddy lauds Blake Caracella's coaching impact at Richmond (H-Sun)  (Read 6454 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Josh Caddy lauds Blake Caracella's coaching impact at Richmond (H-Sun)
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2017, 07:10:22 PM »
Hope you all enjoy Dusty for the next 7 years. 

Club must be doing something right to show that kind of loyalty.
He would have left if we had another season like last year. Getting Balme, Caracella and Leppa has been the best thing they've done for many a year.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2017, 09:50:40 PM »
If we were to win a flag, Hardwick should bow out and allow Blake to be senior coach.

Talk about a charmed existece, Dimmers had it all...and now it's time to go.

This reminds me of debating christians over the topic of evolution.  You made up your mind years ago that Hardwick couldn't coach and not even a flag will change your mind .

The problem with the analogy you've chosen is that Ox and others can prove gods existence.
Can anyone prove that they do not exist? Seriously. In scientific terms you cannot disprove either hypothesis. There in lies the problem. One group asks for proof while not providing any of their own.....

Your right in a sense... i mean i cant disprove your a spambot. What if we are all spambots, incoherently interacting with each other without a clue of what we are saying?
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2017, 09:54:50 PM »
If we were to win a flag, Hardwick should bow out and allow Blake to be senior coach.

This reminds me of debating christians over the topic of evolution.  You made up your mind years ago that Hardwick couldn't coach and not even a flag will change your mind .

The problem with the analogy you've chosen is that Ox and others can prove gods existence.

There can't be a god. Carlton would never have won a flag if there were.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2017, 10:38:35 PM »

There can't be a god. Carlton would never have won a flag if there were.
Maybe that just proves that there is a more powerful Satan..... :whistle

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2017, 10:39:26 PM »

Can anyone prove that they do not exist? Seriously. In scientific terms you cannot disprove either hypothesis. There in lies the problem. One group asks for proof while not providing any of their own.....

Your right in a sense... i mean i cant disprove your a spambot. What if we are all spambots, incoherently interacting with each other without a clue of what we are saying?
WP has met me and can verify I am not a spambot. You on the other hand.....

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Matty Lloyd on Footy Classified last night wants Essendon to poach Caracella from Richmond and hire him at the Bombers as a senior assistant/tactical coach under Worsfold.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Matty Lloyd on Footy Classified last night wants Essendon to poach Caracella from Richmond and hire him at the Bombers as a senior assistant/tactical coach under Worsfold.

:facepalm
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Dougeytherichmondfan

Lloyd also wants to poach Martin, Cotchin and Rance. They'll come across for peanuts, of course, as the honour and prestige of playing for the Dons far outweighs any million dollar contract or premiership comradery.

He also wants to poach the actual 2017 premiership cup. As he understands, he can scratch out the 'Richmond' engraving and write Essendon over the top, which means the Dons would then be last years premiers  :shh